YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does garcinia cambogia really cause fatloss?

Lene28

Registered
There has been a ton of hype behind this product in the media; from what I have read it seems like the only thing confirmed in humans is feeling more satisfied after eating less food.
The unproven part is that carbs don't get stores as fat

What do you guys think?

it helped Rats lose bodyfat, in order to put that on a human scale you would probably have to do 5-10 grams a day- not practical- ressurected dead sup thanks to that fuck Oz.

DR.Oz = Dr. Scam. Peace.

Confessions

Heh, I pushed a few million dollars with of Garcinia here in the US via online retail using alarming ad copy, such as "SHOCKER: 1 Weird Tip That Melts Nasty Body Fat!". You guys may have seen it. ;)

The money was great for my employers (not me), but we all knew the stuff didn't work. Ditto for other stuff Oz pushed, like Green Coffee Bean, Raspberry Ketone, and so forth.

The trick is to advise the nutrient to be part of a "diet system". Most folks tend to tighten up their diet anyway when they start over with a new drug or supplement, so they really have no idea what's working and what isn't.

The last trick is to make sure the user "feels" something. Green Coffee Bean was excellent for this, because it's a natural stimulant. Didn't do a damn thing for you, but psychologically, the fact that people "felt it working." You may be witness to the same phenomenon with intra workout supplements--it's all bullshit.

Moral of the story is to save your money. If you want a real fat burner, look into T3, pharm GH, and/or Clenbuterol. Weigh the risks.

Believe me, if a natural product caused radical weight loss on its own, it would rock the entire world. Fads are just that: make believe solutions to a personal, serious problem a lot of people will pay to believe it'll help them without effort.

It's all marketing.

Heh, I pushed a few million dollars with of Garcinia here in the US via online retail using alarming ad copy, such as "SHOCKER: 1 Weird Tip That Melts Nasty Body Fat!". You guys may have seen it. ;)

The money was great for my employers (not me), but we all knew the stuff didn't work. Ditto for other stuff Oz pushed, like Green Coffee Bean, Raspberry Ketone, and so forth.

The trick is to advise the nutrient to be part of a "diet system". Most folks tend to tighten up their diet anyway when they start over with a new drug or supplement, so they really have no idea what's working and what isn't.

The last trick is to make sure the user "feels" something. Green Coffee Bean was excellent for this, because it's a natural stimulant. Didn't do a damn thing for you, but psychologically, the fact that people "felt it working." You may be witness to the same phenomenon with intra workout supplements--it's all bullshit.

Moral of the story is to save your money. If you want a real fat burner, look into T3, pharm GH, and/or Clenbuterol. Weigh the risks.

Believe me, if a natural product caused radical weight loss on its own, it would rock the entire world. Fads are just that: make believe solutions to a personal, serious problem a lot of people will pay to believe it'll help them without effort.

It's all marketing.
Intra supplements are broken down aminos (aka FOOD) taken into body at key times. They are not different supplements or marketing toys. If you use insulin the effect intra supplementation can have is absolutely huge.

How the hell are essential amino acids a gimmick?

My cousin bought an ass load of Garcinia Cambogia from Amazon after she watched the Dr Oz show and claims she can eat what she wants while taking these "miracle pills." Can you say, big waste of money?:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131