advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why do pro bber's always seem half asleep?

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Just something I've noticed seeing pros at expos. These guys seem like they're half asleep signing autographs and walk in slow motion. I've seen a lot of these guys train too and they seem like they're always half asleep they move like 70 year old people. Organ overload from all the drugs is my guess?

Last edited:
When you're that big, your body isn't really operating well. Organs are strained, general lethargy from holding that much mass and fluid. A lot of honest bbers will tell you it's not fun.

Don't forget about the long flights and travel, incredibly long days at the expos, the events and nightlife afterwards. I'm sure during these expos they run on minimal sleep.

Body weight and pharma GH

Those people are not healthy by any means, too much weight, too many drugs and so on.

I always feel bad when you go to a big show like the Arnold and the people competing that week also have to spend all day at the expo. At that point they've dieted down, they're tired and hungry.

Tren, GH, food.

Don't forget about the long flights and travel, incredibly long days at the expos, the events and nightlife afterwards. I'm sure during these expos they run on minimal sleep.

Right there..........when these guys are at the expos, they are asked to work long, long hours....most of us would be tired too....that being said, when I'm over 300lbs i walk around like a zombie....I fell asleep one time in a stand up tanning bed............another thing...when you get real heavy, its actually difficult to move....its kind of strange, because at 285, I move like a gazelle, but at 300 I move like a drunk rhino.

It’s more fun trying to be famous than being famous.

The energy your body required to digest and assimilate the food you eat is a lot more than you think.
For me being bigger I fall asleep easily if I take a mid day nap, and if you take GH or even peps for GH you will get a general tiredness all the time.
There's a lot of energy your body expends to maintain and grow, then you have foot, knee and hip problems.
It gets to the point where it would be nice to just have someone wheel you around in a wheelchair all day the only time you'd want to expend the energy is for training.
If I lose weight and diet down, I require less sleep and I have way more energy.

I agree with all the above...Travel, food, weight, etc. ajdos really hit the nail on the head with GH and peptides that release GH, and don't forget Prami. I would guess that a lot of the lethargy is cumulative...Add all of the above together and it's a recipe for needing more sleep!

I didn't sleep well at my biggest. that could be some of it. right now I am at my all time smallest and I sleep GOOD. don't wake up middle of night chocking on my own throat... my shoulders don't ache so I can now sleep on my side...I also don't eat as much so no acid reflux or anything, just good sleep.
but like everyone mentioned its the size and the gh. BIG bb'ers are really similar to obese people. the body has to work hard to maintain all that mass.
-JS

I didn't sleep well at my biggest. that could be some of it. right now I am at my all time smallest and I sleep GOOD. don't wake up middle of night chocking on my own throat... my shoulders don't ache so I can now sleep on my side...I also don't eat as much so no acid reflux or anything, just good sleep.
but like everyone mentioned its the size and the gh. BIG bb'ers are really similar to obese people. the body has to work hard to maintain all that mass.
-JS

I think the not sleeping good is a big cause that's why they look half asleep or take naps . Just there body trying to catch some well needed zs. Ofcourse the food, weight is tough on your body but lack of quality sleep is #1

I agree with all the above...Travel, food, weight, etc. ajdos really hit the nail on the head with GH and peptides that release GH, and don't forget Prami. I would guess that a lot of the lethargy is cumulative...Add all of the above together and it's a recipe for needing more sleep!

I thought prami was supposed to help with lethargy?

I always feel bad when you go to a big show like the Arnold and the people competing that week also have to spend all day at the expo. At that point they've dieted down, they're tired and hungry.

^ This all day long.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner