over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dirty gear

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I do alot of testing and am shocked how much of the gear out there is dirty (terrible liver numbers)
For the last 2 years
I have been doing labs every 2 weeks on, off, or during pct. if I do 1.
So I know were i should be on what and when.
When I try i new source I know what to expect and compare the bloods.
I will show a few bloods from 1 end to the other.
I am not here to put names on labs but will say your foolish to not test what you are using no matter who the source.
I cant imagine doing a full cycle with labs like this 1st 1 which I tossed immediately
I have tested at least 6 sources and its more common to be on the bad side rather than the good
When they say do your bloods this is a huge reason to do just that

Attachments

• blds 1.jpg
    blds 1.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 1,217
  • blds 2.jpg
    blds 2.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 854
I wanna thank u for keeping the community up on your results. I think its very important for us all to do regular bloods and testing to help insure this business. Thanks for the information

Thanks for testing this. When you say dirty, what exactly does that mean? What ingredient are they using, or not using, to make your liver enzymes so extremely high?

Thanks for testing this. When you say dirty, what exactly does that mean? What ingredient are they using, or not using, to make your liver enzymes so extremely high?

I would like to know that as well...
i have tried different carrier oils dont think that is it , and if i remember bb/ba 20/2 is about what all CLAIM to be made with .
Did some research and bb and ba are common in alot of meds. and with very few adverse effects.
What I think it is is something in the raws that the manufacturer doesn't even know about .. Manufacturer meaning the manufacturer of the oils not the raws.

Just bc liver enzymes are elevated doesn't necessarily mean the gear is "dirty"....

As has been said a million times, weight training alone raises them. Correlation doesn't always equal causation ;)

Post your bloods with pharm gear and let's see the difference
How is anybody supposed to know what you're taking? You don't give any indication of the compounds and/or the doses used of these compounds, if you're on any meds, family history of liver issues etc. Are you taking orals? There are A LOT of variables that are unaccounted for. How's your diet? Does it, or did it change with these two tests? You say you do blood work every 2 weeks, every 2 weeks? The tests you've posted look like a Comprehensive Wellness Test which run, on discount, $100. So you're spending $2,600/yr?
Why not just go get a script?

Just bc liver enzymes are elevated doesn't necessarily mean the gear is "dirty"....

As has been said a million times, weight training alone raises them. Correlation doesn't always equal causation ;)

Complete bs; well i suppose if my numbers were 14 and a work out raised them to 28 that would have doubled them who could find or point that out?
I train 5 days a week have been doin bloods every 2 weeks for the last 2 years at least. my numbers off, clear of all aas are say ave. 20-30 what would they b if i stopped training ?????????

I wont say training doesnt raise ast/alt.
I will say it doesnt raise them to an even close to unsafe level.

Post your bloods with pharm gear and let's see the difference
How is anybody supposed to know what you're taking? You don't give any indication of the compounds and/or the doses used of these compounds, if you're on any meds, family history of liver issues etc. Are you taking orals? There are A LOT of variables that are unaccounted for. How's your diet? Does it, or did it change with these two tests? You say you do blood work every 2 weeks, every 2 weeks? The tests you've posted look like a Comprehensive Wellness Test which run, on discount, $100. So you're spending $2,600/yr?
Why not just go get a script?

What do you consider Pharma??? U.S. Pharma
all test alll my cycles are clos e to the same tren A Mast P NPP doses same, zero meds ever,if i had a family history of anything it was the same history from 1 test to another. Never any orals
diet same end to end.
2600 min p/year toss in some growth hormone serum tests, igf-1, prolactins and were well above that.

Not sure if ya looked at both the labs i posted but it was on purpose to show the worse to a better 1 a HUGE difference not sure if a hamburger here and there or a couple mgs. could Jack those numbers quite like that.
The point I am tryng to make is : If any1 goes in blind with out any testing you may be running garbage like I was (test 1 ) what would the damage be if that was run say 20 weeks ??? I am sure the risk to health would have been greater...
Drop a few dollars here and there on some blooods

Peace

Do you not care about T conversion to estrogen?

I do alot of testing and am shocked...

When they say do your bloods this is a huge reason to do just that

I would be shocked too... but shocked also that you evidently do not believe in using an anti-aromatase and have some of the worst estradiol levels I have seen posted.

Men ideally should be in the low to mid twenties and yours is at 419 !!!!! You should be at 22-24 and you are nearly twenty times that!!!

Your testosterone levels are well over 1500. LabCorp only shows up to that level & there is no telling how high it really is. Your T conversion to estrogen should scare the crap out of you!!

Heart attack or stroke is in your near future if you don't get that under control. Order anastrolozole/Arimidex , exemestane/Aromasin or letrozole/Femera before you have a stroke or heart attack at age 50.

High estrogen plays a major role in malignant prostate cancer as well.

Plenty of research liquid sponsors of those products if you want it sent fast. If you are ordering aas those companies have pharmacy grade anti-aromatase in pill form. Do you not suffer any gynecomastia symptoms? Is your body fat percentage high right now?

Please for your healths sake take something soon. Your prolactin levels are high as well. Pramipexole is available from same sources. I

Dangers of Excess Estrogen in the Aging Male - Life Extension

HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN THAT HIGH?? I WOULD SERIOUSLY LIKE TO KNOW.

Attachments

• high estradiol.JPG
    high estradiol.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,265
Last edited:
It's pretty funny how the bad bloodwork was from 2012 and the somewhat more reasonable bloodwork is from 2014.....

I would be shocked too... but shocked also that you evidently do not believe in using an anti-aromatase and have some of the worst estradiol levels I have seen posted.

Men ideally should be in the low to mid twenties and yours is at 419 !!!!! You should be at 22-24 and you are nearly twenty times that!!!

Your testosterone levels are well over 1500. LabCorp only shows up to that level & there is no telling how high it really is. Your T conversion to estrogen should scare the crap out of you!!

Heart attack or stroke is in your near future if you don't get that under control. Order anastrolozole/Arimidex , exemestane/Aromasin or letrozole/Femera before you have a stroke or heart attack at age 50.

High estrogen plays a major role in malignant prostate cancer as well.

Plenty of research liquid sponsors of those products if you want it sent fast. If you are ordering aas those companies have pharmacy grade anti-aromatase in pill form. Do you not suffer any gynecomastia symptoms? Is your body fat percentage high right now?

Please for your healths sake take something soon. Your prolactin levels are high as well. Pramipexole is available from same sources. I

never any gyno,b/f around 5%
Already learned the e-2 lesson my friend;
I chased it with exe.,ana.letro.all pharma's Tren shows up and screws with the e-2 reading its been talked about here and i tested it 1st hand. while doing that my actual e-2 must of been very low cause I can easily get low e-2 sides.

The test you are looking at with the prol. is on noting and i was dialing in my caber dosage. which btw people take way to much. .06 yes .06 EOD puts me on the low side of the range

Dangers of Excess Estrogen in the Aging Male - Life Extension

HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN THAT HIGH?? I WOULD SERIOUSLY LIKE TO KNOW.
Thanks for your concern and what you have added
It's pretty funny how the bad bloodwork was from 2012 and the somewhat more reasonable bloodwork is from 2014.....
Funny How???????

Last edited:
427 ast and 1243 alt that's unbelievable. :eek: You must have had yellow eyeballs and skin, no appetite, felt like sleeping all day.

holy shit.
are the liver numbers from injectable non methylated AAS?
what the hell...

maybe someone gave you winny instead of test prop
or methyltren instead of tren. even then it wouldve taken a couple months to get them that high though.

btw the estrogen number is from tren most likely

ive seen numerous guys with E2 in the 400 range when on tren.

"I would be shocked too... but shocked also that you evidently do not believe in using an anti-aromatase and have some of the worst estradiol levels I have seen posted."

"Men ideally should be in the low to mid twenties and yours is at 419 !!!!! You should be at 22-24 and you are nearly twenty times that!!!"

He was probably on Tren during that time which gives a false High reading of Estro.

I want to see your bi weekly labs, I doubt you have them. All you show is one from 2012 and one from 2014. Also your statement doesn't make sense since you can not know how bad the gear is because of liver values. They are progressive and it wouldn't be let's say 50 on XXX's labs Test and next day you inject YYY's labs Test and it's 300. It doesn't work that way. If you continued just long enough on XXX lab Test you could get the same numbers.

Is E2 really supposed to only be at 22-24 in men taking exogenous hormones? For some reason, I thought 45-50 was acceptable?

I want to see your bi weekly labs, I doubt you have them. All you show is one from 2012 and one from 2014. Also your statement doesn't make sense since you can not know how bad the gear is because of liver values. They are progressive and it wouldn't be let's say 50 on XXX's labs Test and next day you inject YYY's labs Test and it's 300. It doesn't work that way. If you continued just long enough on XXX lab Test you could get the same numbers.
I could post them alll that would reallly clutter things up
want to see bi-weekly labs???? pick a date
The reason and i xplained why 1 is from 12 and another is 14 its a bad 1 and 1 of the better 1s.
My blds are simple buy xxx's gear before i start any cycle 12 weeks claen lets say.
use it 4 14 days - blood work- a day later results come back if its not what I xpect i have another gear on hand and switch to it. so lets say xxx comes back 1243/427 (14 days in) i make the switch to zzz's. 2 weeks later ofcourse all of xxx's is not cleared but I have an improvement to 488/108 1 week later
( these are actual results ) 1 week cuz i was scared shitless my numbers werre that high. I can say zzz's are cleaner than xxx's then i go 2 weeks on same until things level off and get repeatable then I may test another or run that cycle out .

Hope I made that understandable and that my science reasonable
i know my writen skills are marginal at best.:)
Peace

BTW this is 9 weeks post pin of a long ester round
in recovery zero PCT drugs

Attachments

• 11-14-14 blds.jpg
    11-14-14 blds.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 1,088
Is E2 really supposed to only be at 22-24 in men taking exogenous hormones? For some reason, I thought 45-50 was acceptable?

its the ratio that counts just as much as total E2...

youll most likely be perfectly fine with 100 e2 if your test levels are 7000 or so

that being said, reference range goes up to ~50 i think on some tests and THATS FOR NATURALS so of course 50 is fine for AAS users.

id rather have 50 than 20 when blasting to be honest.

I could post them alll that would reallly clutter things up
want to see bi-weekly labs???? pick a date
The reason and i xplained why 1 is from 12 and another is 14 its a bad 1 and 1 of the better 1s.
My blds are simple buy xxx's gear before i start any cycle 12 weeks claen lets say.
use it 4 14 days - blood work- a day later results come back if its not what I xpect i have another gear on hand and switch to it. so lets say xxx comes back 1243/427 (14 days in) i make the switch to zzz's. 2 weeks later ofcourse all of xxx's is not cleared but I have an improvement to 488/108 1 week later
( these are actual results ) 1 week cuz i was scared shitless my numbers werre that high. I can say zzz's are cleaner than xxx's then i go 2 weeks on same until things level off and get repeatable then I may test another or run that cycle out .

Hope I made that understandable and that my science reasonable
i know my writen skills are marginal at best.:)
Peace

If it's not too much hassle can you please post your labs for 1 year and note what you took and at what dose?

I am not calling you out. My communication skills are bad. I am trying to take an opportunity that you present because I never known anybody to do bi weekly labs and I am very interested in this subject since I was doing them when I was on (not that often though) and I want to see how everything else looks and it's correlation to compound/dose.

Thanks you,

TT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear