YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Pre/Intra Drink Recipe (pre-w/o slin use)

BigDM

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's your favorite, most effective recipe when using slin pre-w/o?

right after shot I down 30-40g whey hydro and 50g karbolyn
15mins lata make the shake below and start sipping on way to gym and during workout:
I have 50g karbolyn
10-15g bcaas/saa mix
10g creatine
5-10g glutamine
once I finish that mix at gym and get home ill either do 1 of two things:
have another shake with 30-40 whey hydro and 50g karbolyn 10g bcaas
or
Ill eat white chicken breast with white rice or eggs and oatmeal

For the most part properly timing foods prior to training.. If your eating one hour to 45 mins prior what would be the need for more aminos and carbs ? Time small amounts of insulin with food . Just a thought

Hi I'm Knight9, and all you need is Intra-MD by Prime Nutrition.

I keep things relatively simple and never had an issue.

Shoot 15-18iu Novorapid

15mins later shake 1 consisting of
10g BCAA
5g Creatine
5g Glutamine
50g Maltodextrin
1 scoop pre-workout

Then intraworkout starting somewhere between 45-60mins from the shot I sip on:
10g BCAA
5g Creatine
5g Glutamine
50g Dextrose

Currently, I am leaning out so I am carbless pre-workout just 50grams lean protein usually egg whites or chicken breast and 2-3tbsp coconut oil.

I am taking 750mg Metformin 1hr pre-workout and 5min before i leave to the gym i pin 5iu Humalog. In my shaker i have 3 scoops Intra-MD / 10g glutamine no matter which body part i train because im on low carbs right now. So far i have been liking it but it seems when i run my GHRH/GHRP/GH shot immediately post workout, it makes me feel like im going hypo so i am taking that shot later in the day. Its weird, i will be fine and not feel like im going hypo even after 30min LISS cardio but as soon a i take the peptide shot i feel like i am going a little hypo.

-Baseline

Last edited:
I have just started something and it will look pretty much like this....

Meal something like Steak and potatoes with butter

1 hour later 10IU novolog

Straight after I have a protein smoothie. An example could be... spinach, 2 apples, blueberries, water and whey isolate

On the way to the gym and during I will have an intra shake of 30g EAA's (or similar) with 75g HBCD's.

Post Workout and in the sauna will be 1 serving of Musclemeds Secret Sauce

Not long after and before work a meal... usually FAGE yoghurt with selection of fruit or chicken with minted potatoes from the butchers.

Lots of people try to consume the least amount of carbs possible to go with their slin. I look at it the opposite way... I want to get the most out of the slin I use. I want extreme fullness and through time muscle growth with this plan. As long as I am putting on size and not getting fat I know I am pretty much gtg.

I would never eat something like steak as my pre workout meal and then try to use EAA and HBCD. That just isn't good sense.

I would never eat something like steak as my pre workout meal and then try to use EAA and HBCD. That just isn't good sense.

It's good sense to me. Sure it takes hours to digest steak but I like to consume lots of cals around training. I know I would be fine without half of that stuff but it is working for me now. I just gave an example. It's usually chicken and brown rice with oil drizzled on the meat... basically all 3 macros as I like to have fat pre slin. All I seem to be eating recently is chicken so gonna try and get more steak and fish in. That meal is properly more 2 hours pre workout. It takes me 30 mins to get to the gym and I don't leave till after the smoothie.

I like:

75-125 HBCD
35-45g Peptopro or EAA
10g Creapure
8-10g citrulline malate (sometimes i take 4-6g pre and the remaining intra)
750mg to 1500mg Agmatine Sulfate is used when I have it.

I'm likely going to add TMG....2-4g
I don't really do the beta-alanine thing simply because it would be optimal to consume 1g 4x daily or 1.6-2g 2x a day and I just don't get around to keeping that kind of schedule with it and it takes weeks to really notice. There is a new analog of it that will probably be available in the next year or two where you can take far more at once...and there are no tingles and it doesn't take as long to build.

I had high hopes for Hydromax Glycerol but it looks like the product Glanbia was putting out did not meet specs and I have talked to a couple people that claimed they didn't notice much or anything from it.

Taurine is a good one and cheap as well and possibly glutamine when using slin or if you need it for stomach health.

I forgot to mention I am using Nutrex outlift pre workout too. That has 8g citrulline malate plus many other useful ingredients. Today I used Go Nutrition's AminoGo for my intra. 1 x 25g scoop of that includes:

iBCAA 2:1:1:10g
Glutamine:3g
Citrulline Malate:2g
Beetroot Extract:500mg
Electrolyte Blend:100mg
Cocopure™ (Coconut Water):3g
Taurine:3g
Beta Alanine:500mg
Vitamin C:500mg

I just keep it simple now and buy all in ones as opposed to my old way of buying everything separate for optimal ratios.

I think most would do great with a simple balanced meal 2 hours pre workout. Then a shake pre/during your workout consisting of something like 30g EAA/Peptopro and 75-100g HBCD's/Dextrose etc.

I have to add I am very slin sensitive so require much more carbs than most. Preworkout is not so bad but when I have slin post workout I have to be careful.

right after shot I down 30-40g whey hydro and 50g karbolyn
15mins lata make the shake below and start sipping on way to gym and during workout:
I have 50g karbolyn
10-15g bcaas/saa mix
10g creatine
5-10g glutamine
once I finish that mix at gym and get home ill either do 1 of two things:
have another shake with 30-40 whey hydro and 50g karbolyn 10g bcaas
or
Ill eat white chicken breast with white rice or eggs and oatmeal

Yep, Just like what's above.

Great feed-back fellas. Thanks! I'm going to start using 5iu's Nov R pre-w/o in the not too distant future and see how it goes? I've ran slin in the past, but always post-w/o. I also like the idea of using slin before every meal, but I'm not ready to go there quite yet :)

50 grams Karbolyn
20 grams EAA's
10 grams of micronized craetine
1 gram Vit. C
5 grams Glutamine.

I keep a container of Carnivor and Karbolyn in my car just in case I go Hypo.

I like:

75-125 HBCD
35-45g Peptopro or EAA
10g Creapure
8-10g citrulline malate (sometimes i take 4-6g pre and the remaining intra)
750mg to 1500mg Agmatine Sulfate is used when I have it.

I'm likely going to add TMG....2-4g
I don't really do the beta-alanine thing simply because it would be optimal to consume 1g 4x daily or 1.6-2g 2x a day and I just don't get around to keeping that kind of schedule with it and it takes weeks to really notice. There is a new analog of it that will probably be available in the next year or two where you can take far more at once...and there are no tingles and it doesn't take as long to build.

I had high hopes for Hydromax Glycerol but it looks like the product Glanbia was putting out did not meet specs and I have talked to a couple people that claimed they didn't notice much or anything from it.

Taurine is a good one and cheap as well and possibly glutamine when using slin or if you need it for stomach health.

The drink I use now (No Slin) is a lot like Knight9's who I drew direction from along with Meadows and Mike Arnold's protocol drink. It's just a slightly streamlined version, less carbs, no BA. Few tweaks. I will probably try some Intra-MD as a base once my other ingredients run out. I have noticed fuller pump when using this as well as better recovery (especially when dieting and normally eating LESS carbs).

50-75g HBCD (GlycoFuse, Orange Mango), 15g PeptoPro natural vanilla, 10g Creatine, 6g CM, 1g Agmatine, 2g Taurine, 8g of BCAA (bulk USPlabs "bulk" Modern 8:1:1 ratio (NP carries it), will be switched to EAA when it’s out), 8oz of Powerade (orange or tropical, added electrolytes, carbs, flavor), remainder is water up to about 1000ml. Taste is 10/10 but not too sweet or sugary. I drink about half of it 15min prior so its "in the blood" and the remainder sipped throughout.

On Slin (which I havent done yet), I would Bump the HBCD to 100g, bump Pepto to 25g, add 10g L-glutamine (extra insurance), bump BCAA to 10g and add more water, 1200-1400ml total.

Obviously you can make these things better and better buy just adding more but I try to keep it streamlined with cost as a consideration. I have PRO/CHO 2hrs before workout and immediately after too so I dont see that spending tons extra on 40-50+ grams of Pepto and 15+g EAA/BCAA in each shake makes a huge difference. Obviously a lot more CM/Agmatine is always better but I try to use just enough to make it worth it without ending up with a $10 shake every day.

Last edited:
Who thinks Glycerol Monostearate is a necessity? Was thinking you could even add cheap liquid bulk USP grade Glycerine to it. Glycerol Mono is in Mike Arnold's protocol obviously. Never used it.

Glanbia's HydroMax seems to be a letdown and would be pricey as hell anyway.

I just got my Intra MD so that will be making things much easier for me. I'll add creapure, and i have pure vegetable glycerin i ordered on amazon that is much more concentrated than glycerol monosterate. I also take Nutrex Outlift pre workout, so that with the Intra MD im pretty much covered for citruline malate.

GI Bro if you want Glycerol the liquid is best imo, very cheap for a gallon and it will last. You just need a few tablespoons.

Big DM, i have only run slin twice so im no expert, but you will prob want to work your way up from 5 iu's to 10 pretty quickly. First time i did it i started super low and didnt see much until i got closer to 10 iu. Im in no way trying to push slin use on you, im just telling you the lower doses didnt do much for me.

With that being said i just got a bunch of GH so im looking to jump on the slin again soon to bulk up some. 10iu GH, 10iu slin pre, then about 3 scoops intra MD and i should be good.

It's good sense to me. Sure it takes hours to digest steak but I like to consume lots of cals around training. I know I would be fine without half of that stuff but it is working for me now. I just gave an example. It's usually chicken and brown rice with oil drizzled on the meat... basically all 3 macros as I like to have fat pre slin. All I seem to be eating recently is chicken so gonna try and get more steak and fish in. That meal is properly more 2 hours pre workout. It takes me 30 mins to get to the gym and I don't leave till after the smoothie.

Steak is a good idea no matter what the time of day. Tastes good and builds muscle. Only downside is cost. Fuck butter though. Pnb is where is at:cool:

Sorry, Knight9 is right. Having a steak as your Pre-Workout meal makes less sense and shows you may not know so much about diet. Its much better saved for Post-Workout or later down the road that day. You're then following it up with EAA and HBCD? LOL. Do you realize why people use "fast" sources like HBCD and Pepto? Do you even know how long a steak takes to digest? They'll be overlapping for the most part in terms of utilization. The fat also slows down absorption of the other high priced intra products you may be using, thus defeating the purpose. You are pulling blood away from your limbs and into your torso/digestive system to aid with breaking down the steak. Its the opposite of OPTIMAL if you know anything at all. Not to mention the other issues it causes with digestion, feeling full, sluggish, etc. Just plain dumb, sorry. I dont care how many trillions of posts you have. If you "think" it works great for you then, by all means, enjoy!

Nothing personal, just keeping it real. I enjoy your posts for the most part.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner