Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For December '14, we'll be voting for "Non-competing Member", which means all male and female members that never competed are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

Those three guys contribute a lot and positively:

PitbullTank

Richiec

Ajdos

Otherwise, if I wasn't almost sure he had competed already, I'd nominate the so long overdue MassiveG.

Those three guys contribute a lot and positively:

PitbullTank

Richiec

Ajdos

Otherwise, if I wasn't almost sure he had competed already, I'd nominate the so long overdue MassiveG.

I agree with those nominees and i would like to add

Cerberus777

Cauthen (nominated already)

both guys have been huge assets to the forum and have helped me personally.

Don't forget links to photos.

Ajdos has competed, hasn't he?

Thanks guys! when I clicked this thread it never it crossed my mind that my name would be in the hat.. I help when I can but there are ALOT smarter/better shape guys on this board and Im impressed just to be put in the same group with em..

Good luck to all!

He has in the past but has hung up the trunks... So not sure if he can still be eligible

I hate picking one so i wont!!!!

3 guys come to my mind!No particular order>................

(Racepicks for spending countless time and money to help out PM involving tests on GH!
As i said on a thread where everybody said how giving and thoughtful just to steer guys right.

(Ajdos for being a friend to my family for years! This guy has experience on his side!
He is a great guy who posts only to help the community! Just a great ol bastard!@!

Cauthen I have seen trolls on his thread and still reasoned with them! Also took countless hours helping out the community as myself with peps!
He has helped me a hell of a lot and doesn't forget who goes to bat for him!

Gee-sh i feel like i am back in JR high and and BigA is the teacher who just announced the big test for Friday!!! Of course back then that meant i took off Friday so i wouldn't have to take the damn thing:banghead:

Good luck to the above three and to the others that have just as much of a reason as me to vote another three guys:cool:

Last edited:

Last show was Oct 2012, not sure if that makes me ineligible or not?
Your rules big fella.

For December '14, we'll be voting for "Non-competing Member", which means all male and female members that --never competed are eligible.
---------------

I give the nod to Richiec. Good dude :)

RACEPICKS.. THE PAST 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT HAS REALLY CONTRIBUTED BIG TIME..

AND RICHIE WOULD BE UP THERE AS WELL..

Sorry caps

Adjos-- His opinions to me come across as fact, of course that's my opinion, he definitely is another person who if not now, will definitely be a featured member in the future, definitely like that dude there...

I remember two or three weeks ago I said that Racepics is definitely a future featured member for all the things he has done and will continue to do, I mean he really goes the extra mile and I think hands down he should have this in the bag. He trustworthy and I know this firsthand and deserves the honor of FM. He is the epitome of what this badge stands for and what pro muscle is all about, definitely has plenty of honor and integrity, and I definitely hope he wins, he deserves it.

racepicks, richie, pittbulltank, cauthen96

For December '14, we'll be voting for "Non-competing Member", which means all male and female members that never competed are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

Thanks for the nominations, guys! As BIG A stated, must have a picture posted before the nomination process begins. The reason I don't is because I can't hold a candle next to the people who have been nominated already. I don't think when the Featured Member Award was created, they had a nearly 60 year old aspiring Masters Level Powerlifter in mind. I really appreciate the support though.:headbang:

Thanks for the nominations, guys! As BIG A stated, must have a picture posted before the nomination process begins. The reason I don't is because I can't hold a candle next to the people who have been nominated already. I don't think when the Featured Member Award was created, they had a nearly 60 year old aspiring Masters Level Powerlifter in mind. I really appreciate the support though.:headbang:

So if you are not eligible, and Ajdos and Cerb are not eligible, then we have:

richiec

PitbullTank

cauthen96

richiec or ajdos

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear