advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So this is considered a Pro Caliber physique today?

desibaba

Banned
Im happy for this kid because he accomplished his dream. Yet at the same time im confused as fuck as to how this can be considered a Pro level physique? In the 90s when guys like Levrone, Cormier, Wheeler, Ray and Dillett got their Pro cards they looked amazing. Despite more drugs, info on the net and all these fucking peptides these bodies look worse than ever.

I have a feeling more guys with the best genetics are now either not into muscles at all or they are going into Men's Physique and Crossfit. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 10492257_10152869978129621_2459379032014354764_n.jpg
    10492257_10152869978129621_2459379032014354764_n.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,823
That kid looks incredible for 21 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need more pics. 1 picture and it could be a bad angle/lighting etc

Dom is a good friend so here let me help.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,817
He looks good for an average NPC guy or a hardcore gym rat but an IFBB Pro? :eek:

Yeah...funny thing is I've always considered going pro as unattainable for my genetic given muscle building ability....but I saw his pictures last night and was like well shit, if that is a pro level physique them maybe I can get there in 10 years...

Dom is a good friend so here let me help.....

Your friend has good quads but his entire upper body is no where near IFBB Pro caliber. Again im sure he is a great kid and at only 21 he has many years of growing left but he isn't there yet. Not even close.

EDIT: rant had nothing to do with original post
-JS

Last edited:
Your friend has good quads but his entire upper body is no where near IFBB Pro caliber. Again im sure he is a great kid and at only 21 he has many years of growing left but he isn't there yet. Not even close.

the winner is the best culmination of ALL criteria. He not only had the best legs he had FREAKY legs. His glutes were deeply striated as was lower back n lats. His taper was unmatched. His hardness was one of the best in class. His back may not be big but its WIDE and detailed.

He had the best culmination of all criteria. He will mass up his upper body trust me.....

Imagine what he'll look like at 25...30?
I agree with the OP, its not what we typically think from that era of the 90s that turned out some awesome pros, hes not quite a pro contender in a pro show, but he earned his win and at 21 its damn impressive, however I get what the OP is saying, hes no Flex Wheeler.

Imagine what he'll look like at 25...30?
I agree with the OP, its not what we typically think from that era of the 90s that turned out some awesome pros, hes not quite a pro contender in a pro show, but he earned his win and at 21 its damn impressive, however I get what the OP is saying, hes no Flex Wheeler.

Again I really don't want to knock the kid. He is looking GREAT for 21 but my point is its not really his fault or the judges for him becoming an IFBB Pro looking like that. They are only judging what is up there in front of them.

Its just that not many guys with great bodies are entering these shows like they used to. Back in the day he would have placed 10th and would have had to try multiple times and really bring up his body before he could have turned into a Pro. Remember it took guys like Matt Duvall and Bob Cicherillo multiple attempts and many years before they turned Pro.

I think he looks good. There were guys looking like that and getting pro cards in the 90's.

Not everyone getting a card was a Levrone or Wheeler back then.

This guy is also got a Pro card :confused:

Attachments

• 37856-matthew-evans-5_final.jpg
    37856-matthew-evans-5_final.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,749
I think he looks good, for 21 years old i think he looks amazing !! Based on just the first pic i understand the argument that he does not have a pro level physique... But when i see the other pics that TP4U posted i can see how good he looks and understand why he won. If TP4U says he looked great and won the show ill take his word for it.

His legs are sick !! And his waist looks pretty small. 21 years old and growing...

Ifbb has gone downhill...long gone are the days when guys got their pro cards and could jump into the action. How many pros get their pro card then disappear because they just can't compete in the pro ranks. No disrespect to any of the guys.

Last edited:
He looks pretty damn good in that pic. Might not be the best national winner ever but I saw him win the Easterns in the flesh and the kid is no fucking joke.

I think he looks good, for 21 years old i think he looks amazing !! Based on just the first pic i understand the argument that he does not have a pro level physique... But when i see the other pics that TP4U posted i can see how good he looks and understand why he won. If TP4U says he looked great and won the show ill take his word for it.

His legs are sick !! And his waist looks pretty small. 21 years old and growing...
His waist is barely existent

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner