advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Client Issues: How would you handle this?

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been working with a friend/client for a little over 8 months now. He came to me at 46, 5'8 170lbs, He was not on any supplements and was dieting very hard at the time.

He said to me I want to get as big as possible. Around 250. I said well lets see what happens. So I started training him, gave him a nutrition plan, and gave him a decent protocol. He went from 170 to 225 lean. I told him its time to take a break and give your body a rest. He agrees. Our next go around he was adamant about 250. He was reading a lot on heavy cycles and was really pushing me to put him on some heavy doses. I said I really don't advocate that. He said listen I don't care I just want to get there. When he talks he makes me angry because he really is uneducated about this subject. Very much so actually. I know for a fact he does not eat what I tell him because we are friends and hang out and hell eat here and there. Hes one of those people convinced its all steroids. He really is.

I got so aggravated with him bothering me I gave him a very heavy cycle. A month in and his body composition changed getting very thick front to back. BF still low. He said to me Im not really gaining any weight and my strength isn't going up. Im not gaining like I did the first cycle. I said listen you rebounded and at the same time you went on. I know your not eating enough. He then yells and says I eat what I can. I said Its different now. Your not going to gain 30+ lbs. each time.
He said to me I think these steroids are fake and Im going to hire a new trainer, and get my stuff elsewhere. I said that's completely fine.

I really helped him out because first I know him personally so I never took advantage of him and never charged him much at all. When things like this happen it bothers me. Its like people have no gratitude. Hes a very good friend of mine aside from this. I don't know where to go from here because im quite pissed about it. Not that he wants to go else where but that he thinks I would give him fake stuff and not guide him properly.

I feel like I no longer want to associate with him because he didn't trust me.

I have been working with a friend/client for a little over 8 months now. He came to me at 46, 5'8 170lbs, He was not on any supplements and was dieting very hard at the time.

He said to me I want to get as big as possible. Around 250. I said well lets see what happens. So I started training him, gave him a nutrition plan, and gave him a decent protocol. He went from 170 to 225 lean. I told him its time to take a break and give your body a rest. He agrees. Our next go around he was adamant about 250. He was reading a lot on heavy cycles and was really pushing me to put him on some heavy doses. I said I really don't advocate that. He said listen I don't care I just want to get there. When he talks he makes me angry because he really is uneducated about this subject. Very much so actually. I know for a fact he does not eat what I tell him because we are friends and hang out and hell eat here and there. Hes one of those people convinced its all steroids. He really is.

I got so aggravated with him bothering me I gave him a very heavy cycle. A month in and his body composition changed getting very thick front to back. BF still low. He said to me Im not really gaining any weight and my strength isn't going up. Im not gaining like I did the first cycle. I said listen you rebounded and at the same time you went on. I know your not eating enough. He then yells and says I eat what I can. I said Its different now. Your not going to gain 30+ lbs. each time.
He said to me I think these steroids are fake and Im going to hire a new trainer, and get my stuff elsewhere. I said that's completely fine.

I really helped him out because first I know him personally so I never took advantage of him and never charged him much at all. When things like this happen it bothers me. Its like people have no gratitude. Hes a very good friend of mine aside from this. I don't know where to go from here because im quite pissed about it. Not that he wants to go else where but that he thinks I would give him fake stuff and not guide him properly.

You handled this the right way. Some people are going to believe whatever they want regardless of what you say to them or what evidence you provide.

Reinforce to him that you are his friend, that you have not and would not give him bad advice or products you don't fully believe in. Tell him he is free to go consult someone else and you really hope that it will not affect your friendship. Sooner or later (most likely later) he will come to a realization. As long as you stay true to yourself and your friendship toward him and don't do the "I told you so" bullshit he will appreciate you that much more in the end.

Last edited:
this world is full of fools
not sure what to tell you
let him pay the consequences himself
he wants this,

Last edited:

Walk away from that guy, I have dealt with people like him, it will just get worse and worse until something goes wrong and he learns the hard way.

why is this thread making me so angry right now?
op you're a nice guy, i wouldn't have handled it as well

Last edited:
erm please can you explain how you got a 46 year old standing 5'8 from 170 to a "lean" 225 in 8 months??????

why is this thread making me so angry right now?
op you're a nice guy, i wouldn't have handled it as well

The reason Im trying to stay calm is because he is my friend before a client.

If this was anyone else I would have told them to kick rocks; its on my mind so much I posted about it.

I think im also overly sensitive sometimes hahaha. I just know if someone helped me and gave me stuff at cost. I would be extremely grateful. Not make false claims. He could have expressed himself in a more respectful way. Instead of claiming bunk gear, and im not gaining another 30+ lbs. Some people just don't understand. If you gained 30+lbs. every cycle I'd be 500+ lbs. by now.

erm please can you explain how you got a 46 year old standing 5'8 from 170 to a "lean" 225 in 8 months??????

Understand this. He was working with another trainer who dieted him down for 4 months. He was depleted and around 7-9percent. Your going to rebound once you stop dieting regardless of supplements. water, fat, etc.

His first cycle was
1000mg. test 400
800mg. eq
150 mg. tren
A week.

4 iu's serostim everday.

Understand this. He was working with another trainer who dieted him down for 4 months. He was depleted and around 7-9percent. Your going to rebound once you stop dieting regardless of supplements. water, fat, etc.

His first cycle was
1000mg. test 400
800mg. eq
150 mg. tren
A week.

4 iu's serostim everday.

Thats a massive first cycle. I say just go on about your business and let him learn the hard way. Like I tell people in sales wanting to leave, "The grass might be greener on the other side but it still has to be mowed!!!"

If you were a true friend you would've not charged him money at all! If you would helped him out as a friend and not a client he couldn't have any complains. Now, he has a right to get a second opinion elsewhere. So what's your point complaining here?

His first cycle was
1000mg. test 400
800mg. eq
150 mg. tren
A week.

4 iu's serostim everday.

you said he was a "lean" 225 so he has put on 55lbs of very lean mass in only 8 months while being only 5'8 and aged 46?

genuinely im not trying to call you a liar, it's just these stats do not add up for me.

basically he has gone from the bantamweight dexter jackson to the monster who won the O in 8 months? at 46???

Thats a massive first cycle. I say just go on about your business and let him learn the hard way. Like I tell people in sales wanting to leave, "The grass might be greener on the other side but it still has to be mowed!!!"

The reason the grass is greener is because it's on a leaking septic tank :D

you said he was a "lean" 225 so he has put on 55lbs of very lean mass in only 8 months while being only 5'8 and aged 46?

genuinely im not trying to call you a liar, it's just these stats do not add up for me.

basically he has gone from the bantamweight dexter jackson to the monster who won the O in 8 months? at 46???

I said lean, I didn't say contest shape. Beach shape.

Yes, now why would I come on here and lie? Am I promoting myself asking anyone for money?
Have you ever competed? When you rebound you can gain 20 lbs. in 2 days. Now im done.

Cito,

Hello fellow PTer,

IMHO the mistake any trainer can advise, regardless of the client, is to
suggest any gear use, never mind structure a particular protocol.

Way to much risk with zero reward.
Our job is to help people live a healthy lifestyle.

That decision is up to each individual.

I would do as AJ suggested and lose him.
And like every lesson in life, learn from our mistakes.

-MT

Um no offense to Burst, but you sound like such a newb right now it's ridiculous.

I trained somebody from 6'0 160pounds to 245pounds with abs in 1 year of lifting and he was on less than 1gram of gear with no GH,no Insulin,no Peptides,no Prohormones.

It is 100,000,000% possible and I have seen it time and time again.
Genetics, drug response, and lots of food with good training.

PS: He would have to be 260+ shredded to be Olympia level. What in the actual heck are you talking about right now. Please don't type stuff that just sounds dumb.

Last edited:
I've gained 45+ pounds in 14 weeks on prescribed TRT... I've posted the pics on that period before.

Recently I gained 30lbs in less than 12 weeks (post contest)

Cito, don't get pissed, just diffuse and know the truth. No need to get mad about it...

Um no offense to Burst, but you sound like such a newb right now it's ridiculous.

I trained somebody from 6'0 160pounds to 245pounds with abs in 1 year of lifting and he was on less than 1gram of gear with no GH,no Insulin,no Peptides,no Prohormones.

It is 100,000,000% possible and I have seen it time and time again.
Genetics, drug response, and lots of food with good training.

PS: He would have to be 260+ shredded to be Olympia level. What in the actual heck are you talking about right now. Please don't type stuff that just sounds dumb.

I don't believe you when you say 100,000,000% - that's just silly - you know you cant be more than 100% :D

To the OP - only one solution I can see - you have to kill him - disrespectful ass has to go - :eek:

Last edited:

fuck your reading comprehension is embarrassing.

rather than go through it all i will just say i made my point about DEXTER for a reason you idiot. a small guy who got to around 230. it should be obvious im just making a comparison of a lean 170 to a lean 225 and not a stage ready 260 olympia competitor (seriously can you even read properly?)

fuck your reading comprehension is embarrassing.

rather than go through it all i will just say i made my point about DEXTER for a reason you idiot. a small guy who got to around 230. it should be obvious im just making a comparison of a lean 170 to a lean 225 and not a stage ready 260 olympia competitor (seriously can you even read properly?)

Bro, easy on the tren there hoss...

I said lean, I didn't say contest shape. Beach shape.

Yes, now why would I come on here and lie? Am I promoting myself asking anyone for money?
Have you ever competed? When you rebound you can gain 20 lbs. in 2 days. Now im done.

i already said i dont think you're a liar just that the numbers seem off.

also the "can rebound 20lbs in 2 days" is just totally irrelevant the guy didnt compete and someone 170 would never rebound 20lbs in 2 days.

your exaggerations in your example make me think your numbers in the OP are off.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws