over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC Training DVD

JG_0808

Registered
Found this on YouTube...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE58Vda4pH8"]Jason Wojo and Franco Ditillo - Dante Trudel's Doggcrapp Training System - YouTube[/ame]

Good to see some footage of the training that actually puts the mass on in off season compared to guys who are pre-contest lifting for a pump!

Found this on YouTube...

Jason Wojo and Franco Ditillo - Dante Trudel's Doggcrapp Training System - YouTube

Good to see some footage of the training that actually puts the mass on in off season compared to guys who are pre-contest lifting for a pump!

I used DC for about 3.5 years straight, including precomtedt, as well as offseason.... DC works

This was one of my DC blasts only on prescribed TRT... 40+ pound difference

ZWaabRA.jpg

Last edited:
Damn your legs grew quick

Thanks you. Legs are one of my best assets

BTW my post was supposed to say "including presontest." I don't know how the word got so garbled lol

i bought the DVD years ago. definitely a good watch.

Seems like the DVD is not for sale any more, so it's great that it's preserved on YouTube.
I've been involved in bodybuilding for decades, but few things made as much of a difference, for me, as DC training.
Looks like Jason Wojo is now a "life coach."

I bought it years back...well worth the $

Seems like the DVD is not for sale any more, so it's great that it's preserved on YouTube.
I've been involved in bodybuilding for decades, but few things made as much of a difference, for me, as DC training.
Looks like Jason Wojo is now a "life coach."

No kidding! I just bought it on True Nutrition a few months ago and now Justin Harris's DVD is there. May have to make another purchase of Justin's video

Personally, I don't do DC but almost use the training style verbatim

I really feel there is almost no other way (for me)

Awesome stuff

Loved training at that gym when it was at that location. Big, clean and dead at after hours. You could have the place all to yourself most times. Funny story. I was training one night and noticed a pink tail beside the low pulley row. I thought it was a rat but turned out to be a possum that sneaked in from the back door left ajar. I told the front desk guy and he was scared to deal with it. So I got a trash can and a flat plastic sheet and put it over it and slid the plastic underneath and carried it outside. It was foaming at the mouth and hissing so loud.

Have any natural trainers on this site done this training successfully?

Before and after pictures?

Found this on YouTube...

Jason Wojo and Franco Ditillo - Dante Trudel's Doggcrapp Training System - YouTube

Thanks for posting this, I will watch the whole thing tonight. My training incorporates a lot of principles from DC already and I really think this could be my next logical step to gaining size as I already eat more than enough and take as much gear as I'm willing to. Just got to try and got it around my shift pattern some how

I have and put on some mass. But next time I run it I will have a better understanding of the program and it's requirements and will have a stronger strength base to sart from. It's not for everyone....

I trained DC style for a long time when I was younger, it put most of my size on..
I just recently had my first child and don't have as much time to train so I've gone back to DC again.. What do you know I am making gains at a good pace.
I like being in constant competition with myself, it keeps you focused on progress/gains.

There's a better copy of it on piratebay.

**broken link removed**

Gonna have to check these out. I've been interested in starting DC or big beyond beleif. DC seems to be a little more idiot proof. Thoughts?

I did DC For about five years with nothing more than two or three prohormone runs and put on about 60 pounds during that tiem

I have been using the DC method hybird wrote up by mental .Only been a month but lifts are increasing already!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131