over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My EKG

Press

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok so today i had another doctors appointment. i finally was able to get my point across about how bad my chest pains were. they did an EKG test and found some abnormalities. i dunno what that means exactly and he didnt explain it to me. anyway i gotta have more tests done after it is cleared by my insurance. he also gave me a script for nitroglycerin for the pain. im worried but also a little relieved that someone took me seriously and hopefully its not as bad as it sounds. any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated. thanx

I don't have any advice to offer on the subject but just want to give you my best wishes and know I'll be praying it is nothing serious and can be resolved soon so you can move on with your life without pain

I don't have any advice to offer on the subject but just want to give you my best wishes and know I'll be praying it is nothing serious and can be resolved soon so you can move on with your life without pain

thanx bro i appreciate that. i cant even remember a day without having chest pain its been years. i got my nasm certificate about a month ago but cant work because i cant stand for that long. so im bored out of my mind.

thanx bro i appreciate that. i cant even remember a day without having chest pain its been years. i got my nasm certificate about a month ago but cant work because i cant stand for that long. so im bored out of my mind.

well.. you could always take that nitroglycerin and-

Explosion.jpg

Hopefully it is nothing serious and they can get rid of your chest pains. I will be thinking of you. At least you are in good hands now.

Asl them to check ypur CO2, also how is ypur breathing, secondly next test you need to ask them to explain .. right now just sounds like angina but i wonder what the electro malfunctions are.. having angina from a electro malfunction
Is bound to happen, hope ypu start feeling well, nitro glycerin is garbage in my opinion
Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

seems like he didn't find something so serious to rush you to cath lab. I hate when they don't explain to you what's going on and just give you nitro ..
I'll tell you this; if you started having pain and 1 ntros every 5 min till you reach 3 didn't resolve the pain; take an aspirin and call 911

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asl them to check ypur CO2, also how is ypur breathing, secondly next test you need to ask them to explain .. right now just sounds like angina but i wonder what the electro malfunctions are.. having angina from a electro malfunction
Is bound to happen, hope ypu start feeling well, nitro glycerin is garbage in my opinion

Angina is less than 20min by definition not all the time.

Angina is less than 20min by definition not all the time.

No there are several different forms of angina.. angina is actually a vague term for heart pains

Does nitro help?

its one of the first lines of treatment of angina and MI myocardia infraction (heart attack). you see it everywhere laying everywhere in the ER.

MONA

Morhine
O2
Nitro glycerine
Asprin

ok so today i had another doctors appointment. i finally was able to get my point across about how bad my chest pains were. they did an EKG test and found some abnormalities. i dunno what that means exactly and he didnt explain it to me. anyway i gotta have more tests done after it is cleared by my insurance. he also gave me a script for nitroglycerin for the pain. im worried but also a little relieved that someone took me seriously and hopefully its not as bad as it sounds. any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated. thanx

could be anything- Vtach, Afib, PVC, palpitations, irregular rhythm..etc. Did exercise or anxiety trigger it? If you suffered an MI you wouldn't of been sent home so fast.

they'll probably have you come in for a stress test.

Last edited:
could be anything- Vtach, Afib, PVC, palpitations, irregular rhythm..etc. Did exercise or anxiety trigger it? If you suffered an MI you wouldn't of been sent home so fast.

If it's AFib; it's serious; if it's vtach he's coding; maybe pvcs that showed up on your ekg or 1st degree heart block..

Look; I've gotten ppl in the ER sent by their doctor for abnormal EKG and it was totally normal ... some doctors do not know how to read an EKG and rely on the machine to read it for them.. Was your doc a cardiologist ?

Hopefully it is nothing serious and they can get rid of your chest pains. I will be thinking of you. At least you are in good hands now.

thanx bro.

Does nitro help?

i just picked it up today. im kinda afraid to use it.

its funny your mention my breathing. sometimes i feel like i cant catch my breathe.

seems like he didn't find something so serious to rush you to cath lab. I hate when they don't explain to you what's going on and just give you nitro ..
I'll tell you this; if you started having pain and 1 ntros every 5 min till you reach 3 didn't resolve the pain; take an aspirin and call 911

doctors never listen to you. they think they know everything. everytime i said something he brushed it off. i had to plead with the guy that it wasnt just a blood pressure issue and needed some tests done.

i have stress test scheduled on december 8th.

If it's AFib; it's serious; if it's vtach he's coding; maybe pvcs that showed up on your ekg or 1st degree heart block..

Look; I've gotten ppl in the ER sent by their doctor for abnormal EKG and it was totally normal ... some doctors do not know how to read an EKG and rely on the machine to read it for them.. Was your doc a cardiologist ?

nope not by a cardiologist. regular physician. i dont think it was nothin because he said i had a few abnormalities. tho hopefully it is nothing.

anxiety definitely. when i weight lift sometimes. dont notice it when im doing cardio.

i don't get it,
how are you not scheduled for a chest xray yet?
this should be done asap IMO

also this might sound crazy to you,
but i wonder if you hurt something in your back and it is causing lots of chest pain
there's been like 2-3 people i know that thought their crazy chest pain was from something going on with their heart and months later found out it was actually chinups/seated tbar row/shoulder press causing the issue
i know it sounds weird, but trust me it makes sense

do you remember your vitals at all? o2sat,bp,hr etc?

i didn't read through the entire thread:
have you ever used nitroglycerin tabs yet? did it give relief or no?

ps, if anxiety triggers it and exercise relieves it, there is definetly a possibility you are getting exacerbation or relief depending on whether your body is vasoconstricting or vasodilating vessels. i would really get a chest xray done soon imo

Last edited:
If its bad enough that you have to pop a nitro tab call 911 immediately after. Protocol now is 1 tab and then 911. If it takes 15 minutes to get there and you have just taken your 3rd tab it could be too late.

We have a chest pain only dept where I work, surprising majority of people come in with chest pain thinking its a heart attack when its actually an anxiety attack. Identical symptoms but obv troponin isnt elevated with anxiety.

When you get the EKG ask the if your ST is elevated or depressed. Elevated means heart damage with possibly more to come and depressed means there is an ischemic event occurring in the heart.

Hope this helps bud.

if the guy has chronic angina, I'm not sure if it's wise for him to call 911 after 1 SL tab , or even 3 SL tabs for that matter

he's been suffering with this for a very long term basis...this is very different than having a patient who has stable angina w/ a nitro protocol that isn't getting relief from the tabs

he def should be told if he has the ST wave changes though
it doesn't sound like that's the case though
any doctor would have seen the EKG strip and known if either scenario was taking place
he would have been told about the incidence promptly IMO, and it would have been addressed

i think he just needs to be scheduled for a chest xray asap though?
also if he does keep popping nitros every 5 mins and it's not working, he should probably be relieved rather than worried because it means it most likely has nothing to do with his heart....and may be costochondritis, etc

brother, please take the nitro tabs asap and let us know what happens
that's honestly the best way for now IMO

Last edited:
i don't get it,
how are you not scheduled for a chest xray yet?
this should be done asap IMO

also this might sound crazy to you,
but i wonder if you hurt something in your back and it is causing lots of chest pain
there's been like 2-3 people i know that thought their crazy chest pain was from something going on with their heart and months later found out it was actually chinups/seated tbar row/shoulder press causing the issue
i know it sounds weird, but trust me it makes sense

do you remember your vitals at all? o2sat,bp,hr etc?

i didn't read through the entire thread:
have you ever used nitroglycerin tabs yet? did it give relief or no?

ps, if anxiety triggers it and exercise relieves it, there is definetly a possibility you are getting exacerbation or relief depending on whether your body is vasoconstricting or vasodilating vessels. i would really get a chest xray done soon imo

nope no chest x-ray but ill brg it up when i go for my stress test.
i hurt my back a long time ago. about a year ago. ive been dealing with this chest pain for many years. they just kept prescribing me different bp meds. at the docs my bp was 160/90 hr was 68. dunno 02sat was. i havent tried the glycerin tabs cause my diastolic is real low right now 49. ima afraid ill pass out. cardio usually makes it feel better but lifting doesnt and sometimes brgs it on.

If its bad enough that you have to pop a nitro tab call 911 immediately after. Protocol now is 1 tab and then 911. If it takes 15 minutes to get there and you have just taken your 3rd tab it could be too late.

We have a chest pain only dept where I work, surprising majority of people come in with chest pain thinking its a heart attack when its actually an anxiety attack. Identical symptoms but obv troponin isnt elevated with anxiety.

When you get the EKG ask the if your ST is elevated or depressed. Elevated means heart damage with possibly more to come and depressed means there is an ischemic event occurring in the heart.

Hope this helps bud.

my doc said if the chest pain doesnt go away after 2 tabs to go to the hospital. i already had the EKG so i dunno about the ST.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws