advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardio and Diet negating side effects of AAS...Anyone else notice this?

Omega-Red

Registered
Hi Fellas, basically long story short after reading much of DC's work and others like him, around i think about a year ago , i decided to make some radical changes with my diet and lifestyle.

I have never been a big dose AAS user , however unfortunately my bloods showed terrible hematrocrit and hemoglobin levels , even on low low doses. Anyway even though I have zero aspirations to be a mass monster and accept i don't have the genetics to do so, I do like to use AAS and i try to gain the most i can from the doses prescribed. Knowing this would be a long term thing, I decided i would do everything i possibly could to minimise health risk factors associated with taking AAS. In short this meant the following :-

1. Between 35-70 mins cardio every single day
2. Eating veg / fruits / foods full of fiber and antioxidants
3. Eating a good dose of healthy fats
4. Cycling Carbs to keep good insulin sensitivity.
5. Avoiding anything that causes heart rate increases such as fat burners, pre workouts etc.
6. Avoiding orals completely.
7. Cruising for long periods i.e 10 weeks or so at true doc approved trt dosage which for me is 10-15mg test per day.
8. Taking a host of natural supplements and proven supplements to support cardiovascular health .
9. Keeping E2 under control .

Anyway as you would expect since implementing these lifestyle changes, straight away my blood work came back better and better, then i started to find my blood work during cycle was excellent.

Now I am finding that when i do blast , i dont seem to suffer any sides like i used to , even with the harsher compounds like tren , i get no BP issues, no insomnia, no night sweats, no breathing issues , no acne. I mean the only reason i can tell i am actually on anything is that my weight and strength go up and i re-composition.

I am not blasting anything crazy, im currently on 350mg tren , 300mg npp, 70mg test prop per week, but i mean i used to suffer on 200mg tren BADLY.

My gear is good, because i make great efforts to get it tested, so no case of it being fake.

Basically just wondering if anyone else has experienced this, i have no interest in testing my ceiling for dosage to side effect ratio, but just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with this.

Absolutely!

Years ago when I would cycle, I had no idea how to diet, didn't do any cardio, no healthy supplements and did no blood work. But I got sides terribly.

Now after getting a coach and actually have a diet down that's healthy, and do cardio everyday, and other health supplements. I have no issues with sides at all, and bloods always come back great.

I fully contribute this to diet and lifestyle changes.

I figured everyone on this board would be doing somthing similar already. Be stupid not to

I figured everyone on this board would be doing somthing similar already. Be stupid not to

I agree but you would be shocked the amount of guys who will mask bad diet habits and lifestyles with AAS, mainly because they don't realize what a role diet and cardio plays really. Also the amount of guys who think eating clean is eating healthy, eating clean is just that, eating clean foods free of preservatives and additives, eating for heart health is totally different ball game.

I do tell my friends, but to be honest most of them cant stand to do cardio at all , let alone year round, most of them do NOT want to eat veggies n fruits day in day out, that takes a LOT MORE time and focus then pinning yourself.

You see a lot of guys struggling with hematocrit , hdl, bp etc i think it would be good to share thing that have effectively helped. I was at 58hct and 19hgb on like 200mg a week, now no matter what i do , during cycle i am at 46-47hct and 14-15 hgb.

Last edited:
My diet has rarely been great on cycle (overabundance of junk calories) but the few times it has been, I have felt great. Other times, not so much. Next time around, I'll be doing this and I have no doubt I will feel incredible in doing so.

for anyone that has a hard time getting veggies in like myself. i suggest trying organic veggie powders. i cap them and its down the hatch. just make sure you know the origin of your powders. avoid china.

sorry not exactly on topic.

Last edited:
for anyone that has a hard time getting veggies in like myself. i suggest trying organic veggie powders. i cap them and its down the hatch. just make sure you know the origin of your powders. avoid china.

sorry not exactly on topic.

Or invest in a good blender and load the thing up with veggies, fruits, and Phytoform at least twice a day. That's what I do and it's changed my life. No more suffering from having to eat veggies when I can drink them.

Or invest in a good blender and load the thing up with veggies, fruits, and Phytoform at least twice a day. That's what I do and it's changed my life. No more suffering from having to eat veggies when I can drink them.

yeah i used to do that, but the amount of veggies you should be putting in makes it taste like crap imo. i still eat fresh veggies but its hard to get 7-10 servings in.

plus its hard to find certain veggies.

Last edited:
Yes indeed. My blood work was beyond awesome after being on eq and test and tren because my diet was super on point and 5 days a week of fasted am cardio. I just did blood work again today to see how things are going post pct. I've also been taking a supplement with vanadyl sulfate so want to make sure that's not causing any issues.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

yeah i used to do that, but the amount of veggies you should be putting in makes it taste like crap imo. i still eat fresh veggies but its hard to get 7-10 servings in.

plus its hard to find certain veggies.

Yes i start and end my day with a supergreens product washed down with a lemon and lime, tastes like shit but must be good, ive noted that i have not got ill at all in spite of everyone around me getting colds etc, so i really believe have a diet full of antioxidants builds a strong healthy immune system.

Yes i start and end my day with a supergreens product washed down with a lemon and lime, tastes like shit but must be good, ive noted that i have not got ill at all in spite of everyone around me getting colds etc, so i really believe have a diet full of antioxidants builds a strong healthy immune system.

what product do you use

Absolutely diet and cardio can keep you healthier. So many people are short sighted and use the term "balance" and wanting to eat like a "normal" person if the off season...I think maybe their heads in the right place but it can be dangerous. I know many bodybuilders who laugh at how strict others are in the offseason meanwhile they eat junk and fast food while on high doses of long ester gear. I personally don't feel steroids can be safely added to a "normal" lifestyle and I think its the all or nothing yo-yo dieting bodybuilders who experience the most health problems.

I personally try to have everything else in my life lined up to a T so the gear and other negatives of bodybuilding are dampened a bit.

Proper diet and an hour of cardio most days has me feeling like a million bucks even on higher doses. Crap diet and no cardio felt like death even on
half the dose.

Guys die from weighing too much. I'd take the odds on longevity on a 6'0" 200Lb guy on 3 grams AAS over the same guy at 280Lbs who eats shit, skips cardio, and takes 500mg test only.

I remember when I first started AAS I had been natural for 12 years and you had to eat very specifically no gear to make up for bad diet, and I remember thinking then just because I was using didn't change a thing about how I had to eat.
Now especially with Nationals being over you see guys over indulging eating tons of shit and you will see that continue on with most until the next contest diet, and they glorify it.
I think about their hearts and their coronary system, all the junk they stick in looking good on the outside but consuming damn near poison, with the negatives from the gear I can only imagine how the negatives compound one another.
Cardio, supplements for health, good diet are all important for how you feel, and how you feel is how you train, and thats going to translate into better results.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear