jaymac

Registered
Stats: 40 years old
Cycle: 50 mg Test E (twice a week)
50 mg Primo E (twice a week)
50 mg Tren A (ed)
50 mg Primo A (ed)
50 mg Test Suspension 4-5 days a week

I have been on this cycle for 18 days. I have 10 days left and I will cruise on 100/100 test e/primo e. I like short cycles for less side effects.

My blood pressure is great 115/65 but my heart rate is 93-104 constantly. I do cardio 6 days a week for 30-45 min. I train 6 days a week high volume.

Supplements
Milk thistle
NAC
Alpha lophic acid
Coq10
Vit C
K3
Hawthorne Berry
Cranberry extract
Magnesium
(I've also started takin 1/8 tsp sea salt twice a day.

I have been doing research and I believe it's the Tren.
Is there any tips to lower heart rate?

Really the only ways are to drop weight including muscle (less surface area for your heart to perfuse), take a beta blocker or come off everything and maintain the cardio.

with 10 days left I wouldn't even sweat it. Less then a 100 beats is considered normal anyways, unless your personal baseline is way lower.

Last edited:
meditation. cardio. lose weight.

your heart is still in normal range... until it hits 100+ .. Your heart pumps stronger n faster the bigger you are if you're a healthy human being ... Most of the time. there's times where you're having heart problems where it needs to pump faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Really the only ways are to drop weight including muscle (less surface area for your heart to perfuse), take a beta blocker or come off everything and maintain the cardio.

with 10 days left I wouldn't even sweat it. Less then a 100 beats is considered normal anyways, unless your personal baseline is way lower.

HIIT cardio?
Increase your Vitamin C
Are you sweating a lot?

I do sweat a lot. I always have. The last 6 months I have done cardio on a daily basis. I have put on a good amount of muscle (at least for me) in the last year. Off cycle my HR is in the mid 80's but it used to be much lower. This kinda sucks I finally like the way I look and am having problems because of it. I am going to make a dr apt while I'm on. My only question would be if he prescribes meds do I stay on the meds off cycle when things are more normal?

It's probably the tren. All nors do this to me. NPP, tren, deca. Resting heart rate gets up to about 80bpm, then creeps up to about 100 bpm. I just stay away from them. Beta blockers did nothing for my heart rate when on nors.

Resting heart rate increase can mean you're overtraining. Take a few relaxing days completely off from the gym and I bet it drops.

I am going to take 2 to 3 days off from the gym and monitor my heart rate. I have been hitting it hard for 2 1/2 weeks going 6 days a week with very little sleep. I will report back and let everyone knows how this worked.

Ace inhibitors for BP and beta blockers for HR. I use propranolol (inderal) daily, 20mg morn 20mg night. heavier cycles with tren I've used 40mg morn 40mg night.

I think part of it was overtraining. I didn't train yesterday or today and I just checked my heart rate at 81.

It's probably the tren. All nors do this to me. NPP, tren, deca. Resting heart rate gets up to about 80bpm, then creeps up to about 100 bpm. I just stay away from them. Beta blockers did nothing for my heart rate when on nors.

what do you take then? besides test?

you could drop tren

I really believe it was overtraining. My HR has been in the higher 70's & no higher than 81 since taking 2 days off from the gym. Thank everyone for all the replies. My normal resting HR is usually in the 70-80 range despite doing cardio & giving blood every other month.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member