over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seriously need to know

richardg1993

Registered
I was working out and I was using dumbbells and I was moving them up in down in the air and now I have this pain in my back underneath my shoulder blade and it hurts when I breath into much I was wondering if it was serious or not

Relax man...im sure it's just a pulled muscle or somthing. The fact that it hurts only when you breath makes it likely you just pulled a muscle in your back. If it dosent go away in a few days go see a doc...but it seems like you should be ok.

you might have jsut pulled an intercostal muscle (the muscles between your rib cage), as when you breath in they expand and hurts the injured one. i get that sometimes (but on the front side of my body). but it depends on how much it hurts, if its excruciating pain then its prolly something worse.

I think it's probably a pulled muscle. If it doesn't get better in a few days or starts to get worse I would have it looked at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thanks guys I'm icing it but yeah if it still hurts then ima get it looked at but I thought I could of pulled a muscle I appreciate it though

I was working out and I was using dumbbells and I was moving them up in down in the air and now I have this pain in my back underneath my shoulder blade and it hurts when I breath into much I was wondering if it was serious or not

Okay, so let me get this straight. You were moving the dumbbells up and down...in the air? Hmm..yeah, I can see why that might cause a problem for you. On a more serious note, you might want to find a good coach to show you a few things. Moving them damn db's up and down, in and out of the air can be downright dangerous at times :D

Go ahead start taking advil a day, 300-500mgs depending how you react to it.

That dosage for the next 3 days see if it goes away.

Does it hurt when you inhale very deep and it's a sharp pain?

If so you need to get on aspin asap you might have a clot in your lungs which feels identical to what you describe. It's very serious.

I might NOT be this and just a pulled muscle but it takes a few days and just gets worse and worse.

Hopefully it's something minor, but be very careful you never know what it is until you get it checked out.

Thanks and yeah when I breath in to deep it hurts but I took some aspirin and yeah I seen how people were doing it and figured I'd try cause it looked like a good work out I've .done them for 4 days not in a row but total in reps of 16 - 3 sets but I guess I did it wrong or something cause I felt like a sharp pain hit and put the weights down and I wasn't able to bend down and it hurt when I moved my arm just right but now it don't hurt as much but its like a sharp pain that comes and goes in my shoulder blades its weird I iced it up it helped a little I just hope its not going to put me out cause I really enjoy working out

I've had this a few times in the past. It usual passes in about a week.

Moderate, sharp pain?

I've had the same thing happen more than once. Sharp pain every time I took a breath. For me it was definitely muscle. I get deep tissue work and the lady told me I had these huge knots on both sides of my shoulder blades. Take aspirin, soak in an Epsom salt bath, gentle stretches. Give it w few days then call a doctor. At the very least you could get a script for a muscle relaxer.

Yep, some Ibuprofen every 6 hours. If it doesn't improve within a few days, see your doctor.

same thing has happened to me more than once. Ibuprofen regularly and sleeping on a heat pad helps. If it doesn't go away see a doc

Im glad this forum was here, I looked at some doctor web thing my sister found had valuable stuff on it but I figured I wasn't the only one that had this pain before on here so it'd be the best place to go to

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131