over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cody Montgomery (19) off-season food/vitamins

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Now Sponsored by Hany RamRod's EVOGEN

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZqLGVr1Dv8"]Cody Montgomery Off Season Diet Plan - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a question: How does Cody dupe this hot 19 (or younger) year old girlfriend to hang around the house with a meathead all day, choking on his bulking farts, while laboriously cooking his 6-7 meals a day like a 1930s housewife? Shouldn't she be doing something else at 19 (like having a life)? They arent married. That is crazy. I hope she's not holding out for being married to a rich pro bodybuilder haha. There is a sad realization at the end of that road. This aint pro sports, dear. Cody is hot right now because he's young and he's marketable - he stands out only for being young. He'll be nothing at 25 among others in the top tier pro ranks.

Last edited:
So, dudes a 19 yr old sponsored bodybuilder with a smokin hot girlfriend that cooks his meals and sucks him off in between. Not to mention hes in a loaded ass house.

Sign me up?

I can't stand videos of guys eating. Its all the same shit no secrets. Egg whites, chicken, oatmeal, rice, etc. Why do I want to watch a guy push around some rice on his plate for 10 minutes and watch the egg whites fall out of his mouth.

So, dudes a 19 yr old sponsored bodybuilder with a smokin hot girlfriend that cooks his meals and sucks him off in between. Not to mention hes in a loaded ass house.

Sign me up?

Probably his parents house. Fast forward to Cody at age 55 and we'll see how sweet his life and portfolio is then.

Meatheads gunna meathead. If you aspire to attain this existence, you are a very simple chap. The Jay Cutlers of the BB world are a fucking RARITY, I assure you. Branch Warren has a successful business operation that has nothing to do with bodybuilding or sponsors. That is what will be taking care of his old bones post BB career, not the money from the bodybuilding.

I can't stand videos of guys eating. Its all the same shit no secrets. Egg whites, chicken, oatmeal, rice, etc. Why do I want to watch a guy push around some rice on his plate for 10 minutes and watch the egg whites fall out of his mouth.

Because the secret is not the 7 whole clean meals a day. Its the Evogen Cell K.E.M. Duh, bruh.

Last edited:
The girlfriend is young. At her age, the only thing she cares about is how her Instagram or Facebook pics with the boyfriend look. She'll figure it out in a few years and drop him. Dude needs a shave too.

Silly video....and the chick isnt special by any means. Random average skinny blonde......I was expecting much more :cool:

They have been together awhile, who knows if they will stay, and honestly... who cares.

I just watched him squat 585 for reps and bounce DL's with 675. Stronger than me:banghead:

Now Sponsored by Hany RamRod's EVOGEN

Cody Montgomery Off Season Diet Plan - YouTube

Here's a question: How does Cody dupe this hot 19 (or younger) year old girlfriend to hang around the house with a meathead all day, choking on his bulking farts, while laboriously cooking his 6-7 meals a day like a 1930s housewife? Shouldn't she be doing something else at 19 (like having a life)? They arent married. That is crazy. I hope she's not holding out for being married to a rich pro bodybuilder haha. There is a sad realization at the end of that road. This aint pro sports, dear. Cody is hot right now because he's young and he's marketable - he stands out only for being young. He'll be nothing at 25 among others in the top tier pro ranks.

Jelious Much?

if I was a BB,my girl would do this for me and she's also very attractive
here's the catch:
i have to make good money and have a good career

women usually don't mind supporting their fiancee's/husbands/or even longterm boyfriends with their endeavors as long as they're still focusing hard on their career and have ample supply of money being brought on the table.if they're not doing this, it shows a lot about their character because they can't prioritize what's important in life: supporting a family, creating a household, having a place of importance in the world that benefits others aside from yourself, etc etc etc.

there's nothing wrong with having an 'odd-endeavor' as some would call it if you're still paying your dues ya know? if you're just sitting around, eating food, buying growth hormone and injecting yourself, and doing weird oddjobs just to barely get by, then the situation is extremely different...it takes a 180 turn

if this guy doesn't have his ducks in a row by 23-26 due to focusing on BB,you can rest assure she'll probably bail. but if the dudes about to enter medical school(for example) and doing this on the side as well as attending to her as a person(going out with her, hiking, spending time with friends, paintballing or whatever the heck she likes to do in her freetime), then he's 100 percent fine.

Last edited:
Probably his parents house. Fast forward to Cody at age 55 and we'll see how sweet his life and portfolio is then.

Meatheads gunna meathead. If you aspire to attain this existence, you are a very simple chap. The Jay Cutlers of the BB world are a fucking RARITY, I assure you. Branch Warren has a successful business operation that has nothing to do with bodybuilding or sponsors. That is what will be taking care of his old bones post BB career, not the money from the bodybuilding.

Because the secret is not the 7 whole clean meals a day. Its the Evogen Cell K.E.M. Duh, bruh.

Probably about a chap as everyone else eating rice, chicken, and a veggie right now, before they go train later. Cmon man.

GI you sound like a fun person to be around.

You start a thread so you can hate on a bodybuilder that is very successful, that you have no idea how his personal life is or what he does and just assume all he does is bodybuild...off of a video that is only about bodybuilding? Here's a tip: worry about yourself. You sound extremely insecure.

Last edited:
Sorry fellas, didnt mean to insult the "ideal life." Keep chasin the dream! LOL

GI you sound like a fun person to be around.

You start a thread so you can hate on a bodybuilder that is very successful, that you have no idea how his personal life is or what he does and just assume all he does is bodybuild...off of a video that is only about bodybuilding? Here's a tip: worry about yourself. You sound extremely insecure.

To be fair, I posted it bc I was interested in his diet/supplementation. Thought others would be too. It wasn't all that informative though. Then, after about the second view, it hit me: He's got this poor girl in the house all day cooking all his meals. I just felt bad for her, hahah. What a boring life. Being a BBs wife is no fun and I think a lot of you know what I mean. My was mostly in jest, but I am surprised this 19 year old girl is cool with this lifestyle. As a housewife with kids and a home, maybe. But at 19, wow.

Last edited:

To be fair, I posted it bc I was interested in his diet/supplementation. Thought others would be too. It wasn't all that informative though. Then, after about the second view, it hit me: He's got this poor girl in the house all day cooking all his meals. I just felt bad for her, hahah. What a boring life. Being a BBs wife is no fun and I think a lot of you know what I mean. My was mostly in jest, but I am surprised this 19 year old girl is cool with this lifestyle. As a housewife with kids and a home, maybe. But at 19, wow.

im sure he takes good care of her.

plus im sure she and all of her girlfriends think he's thuper hot, so she sees him as quite the trophy.

ive seen girls do all this and more for guys who treat them like absolute shit lol

Guy is a bit dry and ya needs to shave for sure. On getting the misses/wife/girlfriend to cook, I prefer to do it myself. I am particular, NOT PICKY DAMN IT, particular about how my food is made. IF he is happy and so is she then whatever.

And who are you to judge their entire relationship based off of a video? Have you asked her how all of this impacts her? Maybe she loves him and wants to see him succeed, maybe she doesn't care about being a typical drunken whore like most 19 year olds. And who's to say she cooks every meal he eats? Maybe she was just coming over to see him and help him out for a day. Your views come off as extremely ignorant.

I was gonna hate a little because I didn't think he looked jacked enough to have a sponsorship, but did a google search and the kid has potential. Good for him :)

Attachments

• cody.jpg
    cody.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2,060
Last edited:
And who are you to judge their entire relationship based off of a video? Have you asked her how all of this impacts her? Maybe she loves him and wants to see him succeed, maybe she doesn't care about being a typical drunken whore like most 19 year olds. And who's to say she cooks every meal he eats? Maybe she was just coming over to see him and help him out for a day. Your views come off as extremely ignorant.

teenage girls BTFO

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly