over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coconut Oil?

Andreasberger

Newbies
I have Test 250 dissolved in Coconut Oil. With the
cold Temperatures Now it has partially solidified and the Test has Crystalized out of the solution. Has this happened to anyone else? I submersed the bottle for several minutes in hot an the test Re-dissolved. Does any of this effect the integrity of the Test Esters? Is the potency of the test unaffected?

Happy Thanksgiving,
Andreas

Your test is fine and didn't lose any potency .its just the carrier oil is affected by cold temps .

I have Test 250 dissolved in Coconut Oil. With the
cold Temperatures Now it has partially solidified and the Test has Crystalized out of the solution. Has this happened to anyone else? I submersed the bottle for several minutes in hot an the test Re-dissolved. Does any of this effect the integrity of the Test Esters? Is the potency of the test unaffected?

Happy Thanksgiving,
Andreas

Yes, its common. Gear with a coconut oil base will gel up much easier as coconut oil is very sensitive to cooler temps. The other UGL stuff I have that's not coconut oil is fine. All of my coconut oil based stuff needs to be re-heated right now. It got about 50F in the basement one night before I turned the heat on and it got them. Good news is that its not quite as bad as fully "crashed" gear out of solution. Mine does not have crystals, just thicken portions and cloudiness.

Put them in a plastic bag then in extremely hot water (not boiling). This should be enough. Try not to let them get wet though. If this doesn't work and its crystallized and stuff, you may have to go with more advanced methods with more heat and a pin in the vial to vent them. You'll have to do some searches for those instructions. Good luck. Your gear is not ruined though.

There are more ideal base oils to use.

Last edited:
Yes, its common. Gear with a coconut oil base will gel up much easier as coconut oil is very sensitive to cooler temps. The other UGL stuff I have that's not coconut oil is fine. All of my coconut oil based stuff needs to be re-heated right now. It got about 50F in the basement one night before I turned the heat on and it got them. Good news is that its not quite as bad as fully "crashed" gear out of solution. Mine does not have crystals, just thicken portions and cloudiness.

Put them in a plastic bag then in extremely hot water (not boiling). This should be enough. Try not to let them get wet though. If this doesn't work and its crystallized and stuff, you may have to go with more advanced methods with more heat and a pin in the vial to vent them. You'll have to do some searches for those instructions. Good luck. Your gear is not ruined though.

There are more ideal base oils to use.

Yes, like Safflower and GSO.

I don't even understand why people make stuff in coconut oil when they ship things throughout the country where cold temps are always possible in some parts. I think it is kind of silly and more or less just a gimmick(to be unique).

I don't even understand why people make stuff in coconut oil when they ship things throughout the country where cold temps are always possible in some parts. I think it is kind of silly and more or less just a gimmick(to be unique).

A source once told me coconut oil is cheaper and has natural anti microbial properties so it keeps shit clean

There's been some animal model research that showed coconut oil stimulated the activity of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD, which are pre-receptor regulators to the activation of the androgen receptor. Although, I don't know if comparison is plausible in humans or if there's degradation through the lymphatic system on IM tissue distribution vs oral consumption rendering it useless on 3b-HSD/17b-HSD activation?

Coconut oil is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal, so definitely a safe oil.

Knight, its because they are ignorant. They see reputable labs make with "clear" carrier oil so they think "oh it must be coconut oil". It is not coconut oil. This is my specialty, and I know we can't talk home-brewing here so, I digress.

-Baseline

Knight, its because they are ignorant. They see reputable labs make with "clear" carrier oil so they think "oh it must be coconut oil". It is not coconut oil. This is my specialty, and I know we can't talk home-brewing here so, I digress.

-Baseline
You should pm me if you want to talk about it bro!

There's been some animal model research that showed coconut oil stimulated the activity of 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD, which are pre-receptor regulators to the activation of the androgen receptor. Although, I don't know if comparison is plausible in humans or if there's degradation through the lymphatic system on IM tissue distribution vs oral consumption rendering it useless on 3b-HSD/17b-HSD activation?

that was with pure MCT oils right? they only make up a part of coconut oil afaik...
ive always been interested in MCT as carrier oil, but there are some stories about MCT slowing absorption speed drastically (not sure if theres scientific background though, i think its just broscience because they use MCT with SEO)... i dont want stuff sitting in the muscle for weeks after an injection though, thats what put me off. its supposed to be very smooth though, even smoother than safflower oil (my fav)

It's coconut oil.

http://www.nutritionjrnl.com/articl...tract#/article/S0899-9007(08)00134-2/abstract

Animals fed with the olive oil and coconut oil diets showed the highest testicular levels of antioxidants in addition to significantly high levels of testosterone and 3beta- or 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzymes.

that was with pure MCT oils right? they only make up a part of coconut oil afaik...
ive always been interested in MCT as carrier oil, but there are some stories about MCT slowing absorption speed drastically (not sure if theres scientific background though, i think its just broscience because they use MCT with SEO)... i dont want stuff sitting in the muscle for weeks after an injection though, thats what put me off. its supposed to be very smooth though, even smoother than safflower oil (my fav)

A girl I was with once used coconut oil as anal lube. No lie I cant even make that up.

She said she likes it cause its natural.

my old lady uses it. she said it is all natural lube.

To those reading this:

Coconut oil based gear will have the consistency of jelly in most temperatures. This is NOT crashed gear. You run it through hot water and it's ready to inject in a few seconds.

Of course, if you live in a place where's always cold and you don't have access to fire, heat or hot water, you may choose to make or buy gear made with a different carrier, like safflower, peanut or grape seed.

Some of the best components of coconut oil are partially or totally removed to make MCT oil, therefore coconut oil is healthier than MCT, but MCT can be used as a carrier as well. It may slow absorption by a bit, but shouldn't be a big deal.

coconut oil is a hassle. having to warm the vial up every time i wanted to use it, what a pain.
plus the stuff i used with coconut oil was underdosed. way underdosed.
course, i wont name names.

Just use a different sponsor. First time I ordered some over a year ago it was summer and thought it was pretty decent then fall came and it was complete garbage. I mean who actually wanted to have to warm their oils up every fuckin day especially when the temps not even cold. Just save yourself the pain and order some that's not made with coconut oil

i have some sust 500 in mct oil...gear is great...barely any pip only a little bit to let you know you did actually pin there

I just put in an order for some gear that is made with coconut oil. It is one of the reason why I put in an order with that particular sponsor. I've never used any gear that was made with coconut oil before and figured that it would probably solidify somewhat, but I've always heated up my gear before using anyway. It draws much quicker and I feel less PIP as opposed to when I haven't heated it.

I also use coconut oil in my cooking and love it... so a little coconutty gear couldn't hurt :p

It should arrive this week, so I'll know for sure then.

Last edited:

You are one smart man Stewie.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner