over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Blemishes

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so most of us here have issues with how we look and are never happy. I'd also venture to say a lot of people here also care about how "pretty" they are lol. Now there are many great physiques here, but what's the one "blemish" you have that you may be insecure about? For me it's an overlapping toe on my right foot. Get self conscious about it, especially in the summer when wearing sandals. So what's your blemish?

I had a wonky fake front tooth that I was always conscious about, especially when talking to new people. Finally had it fixed this summer and looks a lot better, but only a couple people noticed it so I guess the original wasn't as bad as I thought

Everything else just adds character!!

haha blackstang i feel with you
my feet look like sh*t
they look like they belong to a corpse, insanely vascular and my toes all point towards my "thumb toe" (dont know the english word lol)
they are also pretty flat and long, i wear 11.5 size and im just 5'8
dont wanna know what would happen if i started HGH :D

i also broke my thumb toe and my middle foot and didnt go to the doctor because i didnt want to wear a fucking cast for weeks.
i figured it would heal alone. well, it did. but my toe is a bit blue at the joint in the middle ever since, lol

im not self conscious about that though, doesnt bother me at all, i mean theyre feet. am i a feet fetishist or what^^

i also broke my right pinkie, went to the doctor like a week later and he told me i'd have to wear a cast around the hand for 4 weeks

i thought - no lifting (or fapping with right hand :D:D) for 4 weeks? nah fuck it. wont wear that shit

the finger is crooked ever since, like my fingertip is bent by 45 degrees.
looks funny but doesnt bother me or restrict me at all.

plus always worth a story to tell

bullet holes and a zipper

I was shot 3x when I was 17 and had to have emergency surgery. They cut me open down the center of my stomach and stapled it up crooked. Now until I get below 8% i have more fat on one side than the other. It also makes fat collect more at the bottom of my gut. Im am somewhat conscious of it when im a fatass above 12% as it gets the worse looking at that % for some reason by the way the fats sits.

I'll take your crooked toes if you want my fucked up 6 pack. :)

I used to have no visible testicles. I actually convinced my ex-fiancé that I was born a female and used steroids to grow my clit into a dick. Now my balls are normal sized thanks to gh Peptides.

I have a third boob, but most kinda like it:love:

Attachments

• 324618.jpg
    324618.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 142
That looks hideous....tell me that's fake lol

sad but true, its actually real. she had it surgically attached. fucked up people in this world

sad but true, its actually real. she had it surgically attached. fucked up people in this world

That was the story, surgeon was never named. Now her luggage was lost at airport and when they found it, police had to inventory it... they found a prostetic 3rd boob! Who knows, it it is nasty

That was the story, surgeon was never named. Now her luggage was lost at airport and when they found it, police had to inventory it... they found a prostetic 3rd boob! Who knows, it it is nasty

:confused: How did they know it was the 3rd boob and not the 1st or 2nd or even 4th boob?

I got puffy nipples...luckily not super large, but certainly puffy. Always been on of my most persistent "blemishes", at least in my mind.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131