over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine feedback

bxbomber

Kilo Klub Member
Hey I was just hoping to get some feedback on synthergine as your liver protectant. For the guys that have used synthergine and also used some other brands of liver support. What liver support would you reccomed? How synthergine stacks up compared to similar products?
Any feedback would be appreciated.
-bx

Synthergine worked great for me. There is labs in the Synthetek forum to back it up.

Synthergine worked great for me. There is labs in the Synthetek forum to back it up.
Thanks.
Yes I seen the labs and read thru them. Just wanted to get some more feedback from people on synthergine vs other products as well.
Thanks moose

Thanks.
Yes I seen the labs and read thru them. Just wanted to get some more feedback from people on synthergine vs other products as well.
Thanks moose

I have used everything over the years...Synthergine is the one that has always kept my levels the best, plain and simple! You are not going to find a better liver protectant...Use it and make your own decision.....

I have used everything over the years...Synthergine is the one that has always kept my levels the best, plain and simple! You are not going to find a better liver protectant...Use it and make your own decision.....
Thanks k1. That's what I was looking for someone who had tried that and others and u still think synthergine is the best option then that's the route I'm gonna go.

Just wanted to get some more feedback from people on synthergine vs other products as well.

Herbs sure are useful, silymarin and desmodium especially (of course, there's also LIV52).

BUT the thing is you have to ingest copious amounts over months literally to only notice a slight improvement in your liver values when they were high to begin with... when Synthergine will QUICKLY generate a drastic decrease of both AST/ALT.

Another great aspect of Synthergine is you don't have to wait to face hepatic troubles to start on it, it can also be used to prevent any kind of liver deterioration when you plan to take potentially toxic compounds.

So to sum up, herbs actually do work, but it's like comparing a FERRARI LaFerrari to a FORD Focus... LOL! ;)

Last edited:
I've been using Synthergine for the past month at 200ml./day. I wish I went for a Hepatic Function Panel befote I started, but I posted the results of my using for a month with my IGF-1 Test on my "HGH Testing" thread. I'm very happy with the results. This should be used by anyone who is using AAS, especially orals.

Synthergine is the best liver product you can get. I feel so much healthier on it (look better too). Liverlock (TUDCA) is another great one but go with synthergine. You don't need to add anything else but the following are useful:

LIV-52
Milk Thistle
N Acetyl L Cysteine
Alpha Lipoic Acid

Synthergine is the best liver product you can get. I feel so much healthier on it (look better too). Liverlock (TUDCA) is another great one but go with synthergine. You don't need to add anything else but the following are useful:

LIV-52
Milk Thistle
N Acetyl L Cysteine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Eliva u meant add the following substances along with the synthergine?

Eliva u meant add the following substances along with the synthergine?

No I just meant they are other useful supplements. I would just go with synthergine. If you were to add something to it I think LIV-52 is a great and relatively cheap supplement.

The best two are gonna be synthergine and TUDCA (Liverlock is a product containing that). One of them is more than enough. But any of the other 4 would be useful adding into one of the stronger (and more expensive) ones.

Let us know how you find the synthergine.

Last edited:
No I just meant they are other useful supplements. I would just go with synthergine. If you were to add something to it I think LIV-52 is a great and relatively cheap supplement.

The best two are gonna be synthergine and TUDCA (Liverlock is a product containing that). One of them is more than enough. But any of the other 4 would be useful adding into one of the stronger (and more expensive) ones.

Let us know how you find the synthergine.
Oh OK brother.
Got ya now.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback

Synthergine and TUDCA are the best.

Silymarin and Liv52 are a good second choice.

I use it year round.

But don't listen to anyone who says NAC and liv52 are useless...use them as well. Year round.

Above all, do blood work and don't leave anything to chance. I know a guy who told me he thought his liver was rotting away because of all the orals he was using, I DRAGGED him to get blood work done and his liver was in normal range and his orals were all crap. Yet he was on these boards talking like he knew how all those orals effected him.

Sponsors lie, Reps lie, blood work don't lie.

I use it year round.

But don't listen to anyone who says NAC and liv52 are useless...use them as well. Year round.

Above all, do blood work and don't leave anything to chance. I know a guy who told me he thought his liver was rotting away because of all the orals he was using, I DRAGGED him to get blood work done and his liver was in normal range and his orals were all crap. Yet he was on these boards talking like he knew how all those orals effected him.

Sponsors lie, Reps lie, blood work don't lie.
I hear ya bro. Thank you for the feedback. You use the synthergine along with liv52 and NAC together year round?

I hear ya bro. Thank you for the feedback. You use the synthergine along with liv52 and NAC together year round?

Definitely the NAC and Synthergine. I get the Liv52 (and clones) whenever I run out of other supps and place a big amazon order but I'm not religious about taking it everyday.

Took 150mg of Anadrol50 for 12 weeks and the last 4 took 50mg/day of Halo and with my protocol was only moderately out of normal range. My doc didn't even bring it up, he liked how the bloods looked.

I took Halo before 50mg/day for 4 weeks and my liver was in BAAAAAD shape. Once I saw that difference I said I'm sticking with this stuff for good.

Thanks.
Thanks moose

When you look at labs know what you are looking at ,what they are on before and after they start any product.
Keep in mind you cant unpoison poison

When you look at labs know what you are looking at ,what they are on before and after they start any product.
Keep in mind you cant unpoison poison
So getting the labs done before start to gauge what the liver values are. Then how long after start of a liver support do u wait to retest and see the difference?
Ty
-bx

keep whatever you are on the same and I would give it 2 weeks test again

ive been using syn for 2 years, ive tried lots of others an nothing compares

I have used Liv 52, and milk thistle in the past but I have always went back to Synthergine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131