over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANYTHING to help with carpal tunnel

Pbfanatic321

Registered
I've searched around the board before and have never found a real answer, but that may be because there is no answer. But is there ANYTHING to help with carpal tunnel caused by HGH? I am currently on TP's Grey Tops (5iu) and about to finish my 60th day.

Carpal tunnel came around week 3 and was bad, then subsided for a little, and now it's back again really bad. I bought a splint helped a little, but now the splint isn't even helping. It's really, really bad.

I fall asleep at night for about 4 hours and I'm fine, but at that 4 hour mark is when I feel it and I wake up in extreme hand pain lol. I can't sleep after that. I've tried icing which I know won't work but figured I would try.

CTS is because of the water retention, right? What if I were to take dandelion root extract or something? Or would that not be advisable?

Thanks everyone!

Yep, lose some of the bloat with natural teas and fruits, like watermelon and star fruit.

I feel you man, I am doing everything I can as far as to minimize water and my wrists are still screaming. Luckily it comes and goes.

Try jacking off with your other hand.

No seriously though if bloat can cause this then get some potassium. That helps greatly with HGH bloat.

i quit foods/sups with vit c and started doing stretches and it improved.

good luck

Find someone who does Rolfing in your area. They can get rid of it for you.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I'll try all this out. I'll try eating some watermelon and I'll get some potassium and what not. Yeah it comes and goes but when it comes, damn it fucking sucks.

Vitamin c 3000 mgs daily[1000 mgs 3xdaily]and potassium helps a lot.Reduce to 3ius daily and work back up.I do 1/10 increase weekly while on.

There is always the option to have it surgically released. It is a pretty minor surgery, as little as 2 weeks to use all your fingers when the sutures are out - and roughly 6 weeks incision spots should be healed enough for full use. If you have insurance this is something that is covered by nearly all them.

There is always the option to have it surgically released. It is a pretty minor surgery, as little as 2 weeks to use all your fingers when the sutures are out - and roughly 6 weeks incision spots should be healed enough for full use. If you have insurance this is something that is covered by nearly all them.

Horrible idea. My buddy is a chiropractor and he fixes this all the time

OP, here is a copy/paste of an article that helped me a lot. I was taking 100mg B6 everyday.

Dr. Bob was a MD internal medicine, orthomolecular doctor, MD psychiatrist, chiropractor, and healer 65 years. He was a diabetic who lived to 108 years with only 1 side effect 2 years before he passed away.

Human growth hormone (HGH) helps to grow and repair the body. According to Dr. Bob, this requires a great amount of cell division. The body uses vitamin B6 for cell division. Dr. Bob said, when using HGH supplements, take plenty of vitamin B6.

The lack of vitamin B6 can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome, according to Dr. Bob. This writer researched vitamin B6 and carpal tunnel syndrome on Pub Med on the Internet. There are many articles that list vitamin B6 as a treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. In many cases treating with B6 was all that was needed to cure carpal tunnel syndrome.

Therefore, to avoid this side effect when taking HGH supplements, make sure you are taking extra B6. According to Dr. Bob, the right dosage is 30-100 mg 3 times each day.

Note – In order for these anti-aging ideas to be successful, you must use supplements of the highest quality. Dr. Bob often said, "almost all supplement companies produce poor quality." You can consider the product page of this web site. Almost all the products met Dr. Bob’s approval. Since he passed away we have attempted to keep the same high standards.

WARNING: DO NOT STOP ANY TREATMENT OR MEDICATION YOU CURRENTLY USE. CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING THE USE OF SUPPLEMENTS.

Thank you for visiting this web site. Go with the flow and contribute to the music of the motion. If you are happy with any information found on this web site, please consider a donation.

The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements contained on this web site. The information contained in this article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Remember each person's body is different and will react differently to various herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements. Therefore, any supplementation must be administered on an individual basis. Use the information found on this web site as precisely that: Information. You and your doctor must make any final decisions. This information is not meant to replace any doctor and patient consultation. This information should in no way replace your personal physician's advice.

-Baseline

Im on the same stuff, same dose. Not having an issue with it, and i usually do. Its only been 3 weeks, im not worried. Facial hair and finger nails are groing faster so thats a good sign.

When i have had it in the past i just dealt with it. Was so happy to have real shit i didnt care.

B6 and B1 100mg 2 times a day does help. I forgot about that... many years ago my Dr told me to take it. But nothing was better than Rolfing to get rid of carpal tunnel almost completely.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Im on the same stuff, same dose. Not having an issue with it, and i usually do. Its only been 3 weeks, im not worried. Facial hair and finger nails are groing faster so thats a good sign.

When i have had it in the past i just dealt with it. Was so happy to have real shit i didnt care.

I understand you're happy, and so was I. Very lol. But I've used his rips in te past and didn't get carpal tunnel as bad. I was happy too to have carpal tunnel from the greys, but now it's just getting extreme man. Last night I only slept striaght for 2.5 hours. Then it was waking up every 30 minutes lol. It really, really sucks. I'll try the B6 and look more into Rolfing.

Cut your salt intake back, make sure you're eating a lot of cruciferous vegetables. Take 1500mcg of dandelion root two times a day, and 3000mg of Vit C a day. Drink a gallon or more of water a day. This should help with the water retention and CTS.

Theres a special wrist brace they make just for when u sleep that will also help

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws