YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys petition for the pres to decline the enactment of DASCA(new steroid ban)

00s4boy

Registered
Like that dumb fuck has any say...can you say puppet?

Most of us find the real stuff easier to get and more effective anyways....so.....

Do you really think people in power actually read or care about these things or that achieving a certain number will prevent the passing of a law?

"Hey Mr president, I like steroids and don't want them to be illegal. Here is my name and information just so you know I mean it"

Like that dumb fuck has any say...can you say puppet?

I don't think that's ever been more obvious than with this president!! If you catch him at the right angle you can see the strings and the fucking hand hole in his back!!!

Anything is worth a try!! I have seen petitions in the past yrs stop laws from being passed. I commend you for posting this.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Maybe while we're at it, we can ask Congress to rescind the Anabolic Steroid Acts of 1990 and 2004. Those are the bills that put us in this situation in the first place. BTW, I won't be holding my breath waiting for any of these laws to go away, including this most recent bill.

Hey guys it's just worth a shot.

And also this isn't just directly against steroids, there is a whole blanket section for things with anabolic or androgenic activity.

"Hey Mr president, I like steroids and don't want them to be illegal. Here is my name and information just so you know I mean it"

Exactly. I don't know which part of this idea is more absurd 1) publicly supporting the use of these illegal drugs 2) believing a petition may work. :confused:

Hey guys it's just worth a shot.

And also this isn't just directly against steroids, there is a whole blanket section for things with anabolic or androgenic activity.
Good post man, I commend you for trying, bro

I'm in no way niave enough to think that petitions have little if any chance of being successful in almost any situation, this one especially. but ragging on someone for trying do something while most just sit back and bitch is kinda sad. The sad part being that the government has people so broken down and helpless feeling that they don't even try to resist anymore. Which is exactly what they want, they've already won.

As far as this goes they already banned everything I liked in 1990.

I thought the same thing. I personally won't miss them but I do believe in freedom of choice and disagree with this law. That's my own personal opinion. However I don't feel comfortable enough going on record and supplying my personal information to our government who's not going to care how many people sign this petition. It's a done deal. The almighty dollar spoke and wrote another law.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How about one stopping all the illegals in the country first. Obama=worst president. Liberals=America's problem.

Trust me there are a million other things far more important then this. But this is something currently on the table pertaining to our community which is why I was trying to rally support.

I signed it. It's worth a shot.

Trust me there are a million other things far more important then this. But this is something currently on the table pertaining to our community which is why I was trying to rally support.

You got heart man, your intentions are in the right place. Most people here are likely right about it ultimately being useless, but to not even try would be defeatist...nothing wrong about attempting to make your voice as a community heard.

After spending time in the FBOP and seeing the monster from the inside out the one thing I have become keenly aware of is our gov't is an oligarchy not a democracy, they could give a rats ass about our so called rights, every day they pass new laws that erode away the bill of rights, the damn thing is just a worthless historical document. The can and will do whatever the fuck they want to you me and the next guy and if you think some petition is going to do more than waste ink from so many pens you are in a haze and need to come see the sights I have seen.
We are nothing more than slaves to these fuckers, meat, numbers - if we die so be it, its an industry, you think the slaughter house cares about how the animals 'feel' or their 'rights' as living beings?
Its no different we are livestock.

Even more accurate is we are the 'batteries' that power the Matrix.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc