over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cant decide on the correct route to go

csb123

Registered
Hi all ,

OK so i have used GH before and i have used slin . I am trying to decide between a few things , this is my first time using Pharma GH Norditropin pens.

I have scoured the net and read alot of various threads here and other places.

I have been using it at 2iu ed while on cruise and bumped it now to 3iu , been on for around 3 weeks or just over . I pin AM as i get up.

I am about to hit my blast of 12 weeks before 12 weeks of pre contest .

I cant decide whether to use the 3 x a week protocol of 10iu - 12 iu PW and then slin 30min later etc .

I usually use my slin pre workout , would there be any difference doing 10-12iu gh pre then slin using either mutant or mike arnolds protocol VS switching to post workout gh then slin etc .

I train at 5am every morning and 6am weekends and use a 3 on 1 off split.

I have no problem using an everyday schedule either just looking for best results during the next 12 weeks building , then will switch to ED shots for the pre contest diet down at 5iu ed for 12 weeks.

Due to the cost i am second guessing everything , so bare with me. As for slin i have never used it multiple times a day , only pre workout or post workout .....i am toying with the idea of 3 more shots before meals during the day ..but i am still researching this properly. I use humalog . and this will only be 3 x a week on slin if i go this route , so will keep the slin in for 12 weeks and break during pre contest .

Thanks for any info .....

Divide whatever you can afford daily into 2 shots, early morning and before bed.

Don't know about insulin.

If your goal is size, Id try the 3x per week protocol

Thanks guys ,

I know there isn't really a wrong way , but i am sure your all get to second guessing haha I see alot adamant on the ED divided shots like Alex and equally alot having great results 3 x a week, i suppose end of the day i have to suck it up and experiment to see for myself .

Thanks again..... I have searched repeatedly but never found anything that put my mind at ease either way.

:cool:

Do what Allex said

I am not an expert in GH and Slin, but i have done GH several times and twice i threw in some Slin and im getting ready to do it again soon.

I never did it 3x a week at 10 iu but im curious. Why not try it both ways? Do a small amount in the AM, maybe before cardio if you do AM cardio; then 3 days a week do a higher amount (you probably cant afford to do 10iu but maybe 5) with the slin right before you train.

I know that most guys want the GH active while the slin is active so i know i want to do some with my slin pre workout. I have generics so i can afford to take more iu's even though its less effective. I might try 2 iu's in the AM before cardio, then 5 days a week do 6 iu's pre workout with the slin.

Trinity and Allex what do you think of that? Kinda best of both worlds no?

I refuse to help anybody with insulin protocols. This includes professionals.
I'm sorry bro

Unless I am reading it wrong, you are planning on 10-12iu of Pharma GH in your plan and budget. If so, I'd continue to take your slin pre workout(the way you know how) and I'd take 5-6iu pre workout as well as 5-6iu pre bed.

Look into advanced slin protocols. You may want to add some at breakfast, or take a bit less pre workout, because you are going to also do it post workout? There are many ways to do it but it's up to you to learn how and decide what is optimal for you.

Assuming your slin is Humalog/Novolog, pin your GH 60-90min pre workout.

Allex is suggesting you take it morning and night but the reality of it is...you can time your slin and gh together around your workout which creates the surge in IGF. He also admittedly does not take slin into account. Nothing wrong with his way except that it's just not optimal for your situation IMO.

Knight, just the man i want to hear from. I have Humilin R, how long before i take the slin should i take my GH shot?

And should i break it up and do some with slin and some pre bed, or pre am cardio? or just do it all with the slin? I have generic grey top...

Thanks in advance

Knight, just the man i want to hear from. I have Humilin R, how long before i take the slin should i take my GH shot?

And should i break it up and do some with slin and some pre bed, or pre am cardio? or just do it all with the slin? I have generic grey top...

Thanks in advance

I am wondering this as well.

Sorry op not trying to jack your thread lol

Thanks in advance

15-20minutes or so should be fine. Are you doing the Humulin 45-50 min pre? 60? 75? 90?
Just remember you are trying to get the insulin and the GH to peak at or around the same time. Take into account your intra/peri workout nutrition.

If you are after fat burning, you should do more administrations daily. 2,3,4...
If trying to use it for mass and increased IGF levels, one bolus shot or two shots split up would work well. I have been reading about some guys using pharm grade and taking 6-9iu before bed and experiencing great results from it. All ways will work, and I'd probably do different protocols as time went on...especially if I stayed on-so my body wouldn't get used to what I was doing.

Last edited:
15-20minutes or so should be fine. Are you doing the Humulin 45-50 min pre? 60? 75? 90?
Just remember you are trying to get the insulin and the GH to peak at or around the same time. Take into account your intra/peri workout nutrition.

If you are after fat burning, you should do more administrations daily. 2,3,4...
If trying to use it for mass and increased IGF levels, one bolus shot or two shots split up would work well. I have been reading about some guys using pharm grade and taking 6-9iu before bed and experiencing great results from it. All ways will work, and I'd probably do different protocols as time went on...especially if I stayed on-so my body wouldn't get used to what I was doing.

Awesome thanks. I do the Humilin 45 min pre (so ill do the GH about 1 hour pre) and I follow the Mike Arnold Protocol/Timing. This time around im just going to use my Intra MD and add Creatine and Pure Glycerin that i bought, and add some extra glutamine.

I'll do the bulk of the GH with the slin, but ill do one other shot maybe before AM cardio. Im not on any AAS so adding fat is a concern, might throw in a little clen for good measure.

Thanks bro...

Oh and i have TP Greys not pharma. But they are good as far as i know....

If insulin is used properly you can yield some great results, just keep your food clean!

If insulin is used properly you can yield some great results, just keep your food clean!

Absolutely. No fats while its active thats for sure. And eating clean throughout the day. Im excited i want to try and gain a little size while im off AAS and this seems like a good route to take. I have done it twice with decent results, once i was on AAS and the other time i was not.

Unless I am reading it wrong, you are planning on 10-12iu of Pharma GH in your plan and budget. If so, I'd continue to take your slin pre workout(the way you know how) and I'd take 5-6iu pre workout as well as 5-6iu pre bed.

Look into advanced slin protocols. You may want to add some at breakfast, or take a bit less pre workout, because you are going to also do it post workout? There are many ways to do it but it's up to you to learn how and decide what is optimal for you.

Assuming your slin is Humalog/Novolog, pin your GH 60-90min pre workout.

Allex is suggesting you take it morning and night but the reality of it is...you can time your slin and gh together around your workout which creates the surge in IGF. He also admittedly does not take slin into account. Nothing wrong with his way except that it's just not optimal for your situation IMO.

Thank you all for the replies and info

Knight Sadly i cant afford that dose, i dont think i can handle the sides of that much..i am very appreciative i can afford 4-6iu ed of pharma , and at age 37 should do me good.

i train at 6am and rise at 4.30 am so can divide shot into a 3iu pre workout 60-90min before as i rise , and then my slin just before , and i use novarapid of humalog yes . i will then pin another 2-3iu just before bed as suggested by alex and Trinity .This will be everyday 7 days a week .

i will try this approach for awhile and see and then maybe experiment a bit with the 10-12 IU post workout 3 x a week idea and judge approaches .

My goals right now are added size not fatloss, i sit at 8-10% year round currently at 220-230lbs 5 ft 11 . In about 3-4 months goal will be fatloss as i prepare for comp.

Many thanks again guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity