over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Newbie. Help with dosing protocol

p-lethal

Registered
ok so i am a complete hgh newbie here so please bare with me. yes i am going to mention my coach here and i will consult with him further but i also like to hear others opinions as well. this will be my first run with hgh and my dosing protocol is 3IU between 1-3AM, 3IU when i wake up 45 mins before breakfast and another 3IU between meal 3-4. this seems alot for a first timer but again i am not sure here. also, would going straight into this amount would i potentially run into extreme water retention and other side effects? should i start smaller and dose up accordingly. thoughts and/or experience?

thx bros

So 9IU per day? The dosing makes sense if he is also selling you the stuff. With legit GH I would start with 4IU, some might suggest even less like 2 or 3IU.

No he is not selling me the stuff. I'm going to have to go generic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think 4IU is a reasonable starting point even with generic GH. I don't know the full story though, going higher straight away might make sense (in a way) if you're in a hurry to lose weight. Otherwise I would take it a bit slower and see how you react, up the dose if you don't get sides.

I jumped into generic at a higher dose. Everyone's different, but I was ok.

CTS gets me at dosage above 6 iu daily.Try and see everyone's different.

I think when it comes to HGH, "working up" in dose is a fool's errand. #1. it costs too much money for that and #2. if you are trying to get big, you can't play with low doses. You need larger doses for growth. I think higher dose and less time on it is the way to go for your goals. 8 weeks at 9-10iu is better to me than 2-3iu for 6 months.

I think when it comes to HGH, "working up" in dose is a fool's errand. #1. it costs too much money for that and #2. if you are trying to get big, you can't play with low doses. You need larger doses for growth. I think higher dose and less time on it is the way to go for your goals. 8 weeks at 9-10iu is better to me than 2-3iu for 6 months.

i like the sound of that. do you guys go 5 days on 2 off or straight 7 days?

i like the sound of that. do you guys go 5 days on 2 off or straight 7 days?

Either every day or workout days only (larger dose in this case) IMO. 5 on/2 off doesn't really make sense.

If you are using high-end generic, a good rule of thumb is "about 5iu for every 1g" of gear(within the span of 1 day). This isn't to say that 10iu of HGH per day combined with 1g of test a week is going to be a waste. I am not saying that *AT ALL* !!!

But I believe you won't really reap the full benefits of the synergy and growth that occurs when you use higher amounts of anabolics with growth hormone. You'll definetly still see increased results, but in my head, I kind of see it as.....errrr.....a waste of money(kinda).

If you have real quality domestic GH(which almost sounds like an oxymoron to some people), then I think you will be happy on 5iu a day 6-7 days per week. If you have a subpar brand, then yeah you may need ~8iu. In any case, I would not pass 9-10iu for your goals at any time.PS, I wouldn't start any lower than 4iu a day.

Timing wise, if you are using 5iu, I would just do it in the morning. If it's over 5iu, you should probably consider doing it BID and I don't think you'll notice any significant difference whatsoever between BID or TID with 9-10iu.
It's just an extra needle and extra time.

Last edited:
If you are using high-end generic, a good rule of thumb is "about 5iu for every 1g" of gear(within the span of 1 day). This isn't to say that 10iu of HGH per day combined with 1g of test a week is going to be a waste. I am not saying that *AT ALL* !!!

But I believe you won't really reap the full benefits of the synergy and growth that occurs when you use higher amounts of anabolics with growth hormone. You'll definetly still see increased results, but in my head, I kind of see it as.....errrr.....a waste of money(kinda).

If you have real quality domestic GH(which almost sounds like an oxymoron to some people), then I think you will be happy on 5iu a day 6-7 days per week. If you have a subpar brand, then yeah you may need ~8iu. In any case, I would not pass 9-10iu for your goals at any time.PS, I wouldn't start any lower than 4iu a day.

Timing wise, if you are using 5iu, I would just do it in the morning. If it's over 5iu, you should probably consider doing it BID and I don't think you'll notice any significant difference whatsoever between BID or TID with 9-10iu.

thanks bro i ended up getting some geno blue tops. i'm running a gram of test e and tren (100mg eod) as well.

I am also new to HGH and considering trying it, a lot if my gym buds are on it but its expensive

Also new to GH. Gonna start MG very soon....

Ton of knowledge here and good bros, been searching and just reading for months.

waow that is some great bro science right there.

i would not do it in the morning all the 5 iu..
i would do it when you need it. if you listen to some guys like john meadows
matt porter etc. they say do it when you need it, and that is around you traning. for before your workout would be the best. or after.

go an listen go the geard up show and the PED podcast on project bodybuilding and learn a lot here

waow that is some great bro science right there.

i would not do it in the morning all the 5 iu..
i would do it when you need it. if you listen to some guys like john meadows
matt porter etc. they say do it when you need it, and that is around you traning. for before your workout would be the best. or after.

go an listen go the geard up show and the PED podcast on project bodybuilding and learn a lot here

I don't think your going to gain advantage by taking it around work out. Just use what you can afford either ED or EOD for as long as you can. What info TRINITYD gave you was the best advice on this.

I don't think your going to gain advantage by taking it around work out. Just use what you can afford either ED or EOD for as long as you can. What info TRINITYD gave you was the best advice on this.
I guess you know better than Dr Serrano and Dr. Alpha!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws