over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone still use Primo?

Bio-hazard

Registered
Im sure some of you moneybag guys do... Ive really been wanting to try it but its so damn expensive. Hell, even if I made some myself for my rats its roughly 3 x more expensive than tren-a. Hard to justify, especially when Id probably only use it at 400mg per week no less. What are some of your guys thoughts on it?

This has got to be one of the most tired conversations to date on here.

"It's great at high doses if you can afford it"

"If it's the real deal you won't be disappointed"

"I never got more out of it than I did with high dose Masteron"

"Save your money and buy some good GH"

"I put on 10 pounds of clean muscle with it"

Now, what I would like to see is one solid entrepreneur who decided to source the best possible Primo E and made it his mission to sell nothing but that, and did so on such a large scale that it became affordable because of the volume of sales generated.

I love it,at 60 I use less toxic supplements.

I used it all summer at 600mg a week. Was having some gyno issues and I needed a dry anabolic. Very pleased with results. If you have no issue running tren than I think you should stick with that. If you need a side free anabolic primo is great for long cycles. Short term(6-8wk) I rather use var. It was toro primo by the way

Seems to be increasingly available and Primo Wars proved that the "real deal" can be had. I frickin love the stuff. Never a tired conversation for me. You know what I think is a tired conversation? All of the Tren threads. I'm doing my own personal Primo Wars and I've been through 4 sponsors already. If you can afford it, why not, right? I will pay a little more to not feel like shit all the time and still get good results. 900mg/wk baby! If anyone has any questions, feel free to hit me up.

Did it last summer. I like what Discohornet said, because i can never afford to do enough of it. If it were more affordable it would be one of my favorites. Im going to use EQ next time around as i know ill gain more for less, and its not like its that much more toxic.

Primo is great. I had the good fortune to have some of the 50mg Schering tabs back in the late 80's. It was fantastic.

As was mentioned, there are other things that can give you the same results for a smaller investment.

The wife recently ran it from qvolt and she was bodpod tested throughout the cycle. She definitely added mass despite being in a calorie deficit. Of course women dont have to take anywhere near as much as males so definitely a cost difference when comparing but it was a very good cycle for her and her first ever pin.

Supposed to be very popular amongst middle-eastern bodybuilders.

If you are a competitor, then just save it for precontest.
If you are a recreational user and really care about your health, primo/eq/test should be the only three things you are using.

Last edited:
If you are a recreational user and really care about your health, primo/eq/test should be the only three things you are using.

Im a recreational user and i basically stick to those. Sometimes some Var and Winnie also...

Heh, well yeah let's be honest, you're most likely not going to suffer any kind of adverse effects from occasionally throwing in some oxandrolone assuming you're responsible, on top of your health, and don't have a diagnosed/undiagnosed preexisting condition.

If it were me, I wouldn't use them regardless.

Last edited:

My bad...I keep referring to it as Primo Wars...it was Primo Royale.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...challenge-thread-read-first-post-details.html

Heh, well yeah let's be honest, you're most likely not going to suffer any kind of adverse effects from occasionally throwing in some oxandrolone assuming you're responsible, on top of your health, and don't have a diagnosed/undiagnosed preexisting condition.

If it were me, I wouldn't use them regardless.

Those will both annihilate your HDL/mess with your lipids. Also, I have read studies where winstrol makes tendons and ligaments very brittle.

I also question whether EQ is really a good/safe choice due to the blood viscosity/bp/anxiety. I really do not see how it is any less risky than short acting nandrolone.

- Human grade TRT test
- Human grade primo
- Human grade low dose HGH

That's the holy grail virtually side-free cycle for the fitness/bodybuilding enthusiast or anyone who wants to look great without destroying their health.

EQ, var, winny or pretty much anything else will bring problems to most people sooner or later.

Boldenone is safer than Nandrolone if you don't have BP or HCT issues and donate blood regularly. There are people that have run it nonstop for 10-40 years and still have perfect blood pressure.If you get the anxiety issues from EQ, then that's your own reaction to the drug. However, if you do get them, you should stay away since health is considered "biopsychosocial" and a healthy mind contributes to a healthy body.There's a lot of people that don't suffer with this anxiety problem though(the same way that there are people that don't get erectile dysfunction from nandrolone).

What do you mean test or eq or primo will jack with your hdl/ldl? Generally speaking, a healthy guy eating a good diet and exercising regularly isn't going to have this cholesterol tanked from any of these unless he's using really high amounts for prolonged periods of time. There are people on 2gtest a week with good lipid profiles....meanwhile others are running 1g and their cholesterol is already going into the red. Since I was speaking directly about 'recreational users', I don't see them going over 500-750 test a week. You become a gym rat once you blast 1g+ :p lol not serious,but serious.

I stand by my argument that when looking at "users" on a broad spectrum, primo/eq/test are the three best choices. Agree to disagree.

PS: Allex is right IMO. That would be the trinity for health ...primo/low hgh and trt lol:cool: I really don't think rec. users should be touching any orals.

Last edited:
Good luck finding real primo.
I don't trust any underground labs primo, and the HG schering is so fucking expensive.

Asshole dealers in canada can go up to 30 and 40$ per amp for real primo.

Boldenone is safer than Nandrolone if you don't have BP or HCT issues and donate blood regularly. There are people that have run it nonstop for 10-40 years and still have perfect blood pressure.If you get the anxiety issues from EQ, then that's your own reaction to the drug. However, if you do get them, you should stay away since health is considered "biopsychosocial" and a healthy mind contributes to a healthy body.There's a lot of people that don't suffer with this anxiety problem though(the same way that there are people that don't get erectile dysfunction from nandrolone).

What do you mean test or eq or primo will jack with your hdl/ldl? Generally speaking, a healthy guy eating a good diet and exercising regularly isn't going to have this cholesterol tanked from any of these unless he's using really high amounts for prolonged periods of time. There are people on 2gtest a week with good lipid profiles....meanwhile others are running 1g and their cholesterol is already going into the red. Since I was speaking directly about 'recreational users', I don't see them going over 500-750 test a week. You become a gym rat once you blast 1g+ :p lol not serious,but serious.

I stand by my argument that when looking at "users" on a broad spectrum, primo/eq/test are the three best choices. Agree to disagree.

PS: Allex is right IMO. That would be the trinity for health ...primo/low hgh and trt lol:cool: I really don't think rec. users should be touching any orals.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to anavar and winny on the hdl/ldl

Asshole dealers in canada can go up to 30 and 40$ per amp for real primo.

About 18 bucks from a trusted source of PM. Still expensive as fuck at 70 bucks a week for 400mg, but doable for many people. And the results from 400mg of Schering Primo are supposed to be great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131