over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNEDREX

sauced99

Registered
I've attached a photo of the back of the bottle of synedrex I just bought.... is this the old formula or the new formula ? After reading about it on here for a little while I realized some stuff in the original got banned and im wondering how this stuff is ? I have taken it for 2 days so far and so far it has made me feel like junk both days.... but maybe that means its working ? I prefer clen as of now... might discontinue and resume clen if this stuff is no good... please post your thoughts on synedrex ! thanks

Attachments

• synedrex.jpg
    synedrex.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 3,106
Try half a cap instead, and make sure you take it with food, drink lots and lots of water.

It doesnt have the 1,3 Dimethyl in it, so its the new formula. I just compared it to my bottle that is the old version and there are a few different ingredients but the main one is 1,3 thats in the old and not in the one you have.

BigNJ i dont know about the new version but the old are caps so you cant break them in half.

This is the newest forumula methypentane citrate is what they are using now, before it was amp-citrate... which was as strong as 1.3 .
They just changed the formula back in Nov. I work in a supplement store and we stocked up on the second generation amp citrate version- so far people still like this one.

Yes it does have the 1 3 dimethyl in it.....they just changed the name...its for real and is the strongest thing on the market..I just bought 8 bottles just in case its taken off the market.......here's where I buy mine!!!

Ephedra/Fat Burner - My Site

I highly recommend them............when you order, ask for free samples of kratom!!!

Last edited:
Yes it does have the 1 3 dimethyl in it.....the just changed the name...its for real and is the strongest thing on the market......here's where I buy mine!!!

I highly recommend them............when you order, ask for free samples of kratom!!!

Lol !! I was gonna say to check out Queefer's site, maybe he has the old formula but i didnt want people thinking im pushing your stuff, i just know you carry it.

Thats good info, because they changed the label but all the people i have spoke to recently who just purchased it said it was strong as hell. So it makes sense that its still in there....

Hands down best fat loss aid I've ever taken including ECA. Suppressed my appetite on one pills for 10-12 hrs, will admit feel a little shitty on it but the energy and focus is excellent.

Yeah i have the old version (which i guess is the same) and i took it one time and couldnt eat all day. I wasnt dieting hard at that point so im just saving it for when i really need to cut. Its no joke...

I have been taking 1 pill ed in the morning for the last 4-5 days and i still feel like crap in the morning but i will say it is getting better.... also.... THIS STUFF WORKS !!! very pleased with the results so far ... ordering more now.... i started at about 13% bf i could see myself getting down to below 8% with this stuff.. my face is getting thinner no water weight ... im reading people have lost 40 lbs and more on this ... you really do have to fight through feeling like crap in the morning though... hopefully it goes away after being on for a week or two... i like this better than clen and eca stack for sure ... clen doesn't do much if you still have a bad diet... this suppressed your appetite but i can still shovel down protein

It doesnt have the 1,3 Dimethyl in it, so its the new formula. I just compared it to my bottle that is the old version and there are a few different ingredients but the main one is 1,3 thats in the old and not in the one you have.

BigNJ i dont know about the new version but the old are caps so you cant break them in half.

Perhaps you could take half of the powder in the capsule?

Perhaps you could take half of the powder in the capsule?

A lot of our customers have to take it that way Synedrex is honestly too strong for most.......it will obliterate your appetite.

Is there not caffeine in this product or did I just overlook it on the label? If not, are you guys stacking any caffeine with it?

Yes it does have the 1 3 dimethyl in it.....they just changed the name...its for real and is the strongest thing on the market..I just bought 8 bottles just in case its taken off the market.......here's where I buy mine!!!

1.3 and amp citrate are completely different considering that they just made them pull the amp citrate I highly doubt that the product shown in the pic has 1.3 in it, the 1.3 version was banned in 2012-2013 if you find any now its on amazon or some place like that.
We have the newest NEW version and it has NEITHER amp citrate or 1.3 and thats straight from the Metbabolic Nutrition reps mouth.

A lot of our customers have to take it that way Synedrex is honestly too strong for most.......it will obliterate your appetite.

I thought about that, but its such a time released supplement that i figured that would ruin it. I guess if you say people have tried it and it worked then its fine.

The people who i knew that took it (old formula) took it is directed, one serving early in the day and they said it felt like it worked all day long.

Dougisbig i noticed that caffeine was not in the ingredients, im not sure how its not in there. I took it once and i was stimmed out and i drink 5 cups of coffee a day. I would take it by itself a few times and then mess with caffeine, im not sure how sensitive you are.

Yeah honestly for me it is too strong. I gave the remainder of my bottle to a buddy who is a total stim junkie. He took 1 capsule. Said it was okay. 2 capsules put him over the top. It is a fine line with synedrex.

Yeah honestly for me it is too strong. I gave the remainder of my bottle to a buddy who is a total stim junkie. He took 1 capsule. Said it was okay. 2 capsules put him over the top. It is a fine line with synedrex.

I guys knew how strong it was, i'd sell 20 bottles a day....it makes Bronkaide look like sugar pills.

I got sample of synadrex from Queefer and took in the morning and I sweat all day long and could not sleep that night.I was so wired.So were talking a good 14hrs til the time I went to bed and still couldn't fall asleep.

1.3 and amp citrate are completely different considering that they just made them pull the amp citrate I highly doubt that the product shown in the pic has 1.3 in it, the 1.3 version was banned in 2012-2013 if you find any now its on amazon or some place like that.
We have the newest NEW version and it has NEITHER amp citrate or 1.3 and thats straight from the Metbabolic Nutrition reps mouth.

So is does or doesn't have 1.3 in it??? Queefer said it does under a different name and you said it doesn't coming straight from the rep.
Any clarification on this???

Thanks...

So is does or doesn't have 1.3 in it??? Queefer said it does under a different name and you said it doesn't coming straight from the rep.
Any clarification on this???

Thanks...

Amp citr.........is almost identical....and a chemist told me that,....thats why i say that it has 1 3 dimtheyl in it .......and why would i lie......ask anyone who used Synedrex and they will tell you its the strongest fat burn they have ever used.....buy a bottle from me and i'll refund you cc if you dont agree....how can you go wrong..................