advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ My girls beating breast cancer again :)

cannibal

Registered
Non Bb related, but here's the only place I really frequent and don't have too many friends in real life.
A almost three years back I posted some questions about my gfs newly diagnosed breast cancer.
She had a rough run, twelve months of chemo and radiation, she's only tiny, but a soldier and at times came close to losing, finally pulled thru.
Feb was to be her 18 month checkup after going into remission, unfortunately New year's day we found more lumps, turned out cancerous and she had to start more heavy chemo two days into the new year. This round has knocked her both physically and mentally, but after scans yesterday, she's kicking its ass again. I've never seen anyone as sick and struggle as her this last fortnight, she never complains, buts doing it so tough, but beating that fking disease again. I'm so proud.
We were to get engaged and take a holiday at the 18month mark, that's off the cards financially now, but my girls gonna make it again...she's fking unstoppable.

I am very sorry to hear about your girl but she is going to pull through again. She is very tough from the lines you wrote and she is going to be ok. Sending you both lots of strength.

Stay positive. Everything will be ok :)

What a soldier. You got my prayers man. Prayer chains are powerful.

I'm liking the new threads being posted on PM Today!!!

All the best. I had cancer four years ago. Thankfully chemo was very effective for me.

My 23 years old had kidney cancer ar 18 months old,Wilms tumor.It was the size of a grapefruit and in a 18 month old that was huge.Surgery radiation for 18 mths cured her.That and a lot of prayers.She has never been sick since and was to young to rember it.So never give up,she can and will beat it once and for all.

NaturalNews) The breast cancer awareness group known as Susan G. Komen -- think pink ribbons emblazoned on everything during breast cancer awareness month -- has stooped to a whole new level of stupidity with claims that organic food may not be safe for women.

On its website, Komen claims that consumption of organic food is "a controversial issue," as if clean food is some novel concept that only recently emerged as a hippie fad. The group warns that women shouldn't necessarily opt for organic food over conventional because "research is lacking in this area."

"[C]laims of higher nutritional value and lower toxic contaminants in organic foods currently have little scientific evidence supporting pronounced benefits," claims the organization, which purports to be all about preventing and curing breast cancer.

These and other hilariously ignorant claims by Komen are clearly meant to deter women from making positive dietary changes that would actually help them avoid developing breast cancer. Instead, Komen would rather women continue scarfing down buckets of carcinogenic fried chicken from KFC and bottles of alcoholic Mike's Hard Lemonade, two Komen supporters that stand to suffer financially from women choosing organics instead.

As you may recall, Komen launched a ridiculous "Buckets for the Cure" campaign back in 2010 that Natural News initially thought was some kind of joke or parody. It turned out to be true -- Komen had partnered with fast food chain KFC to sell pink buckets of fried chicken to women in order to "end breast cancer forever."

The obvious derangement in this plan is that KFC's fried chicken is highly toxic, as the acrylamide chemicals produced during frying have been shown to spur the growth of cancer cells. Not only this, but KFC chicken is loaded with toxic monosodium glutamate (MSG), which is also a known cancer promoter.

Most cancers are estrogen based, and oxygen deprived. The more acidi a person is, more chance for cancer. Joanna Budwig found a potential cure for 3000 people guaranteed to get breast cancer. It was 3 g day fish oil. For active cancer, look into modified citrus pectin, which is very promising. At the end of each chemo or radiation treatment, a shit load of NAC. This is what I recommend in my natural clinic, off the record, of course.

Effects of daily oral administration of quercetin chalcone and modified citrus pectin on implanted colon-25 tumor growth in Balb-c mice.
Altern Med Rev. 2000 Dec;5(6):546-52.

This study examines the effects of modified citrus pectin and QC on the size and weight of colon-25 tumors implanted in balb-c mice. Fifty mice were orally administered either 1 ml distilled water (controls), low-dose QC, high-dose QC, low-dose modified citrus pectin (0. 8 mg/ml) or high-dose modified citrus pectin (1.6 mg/ml) on a daily basis, beginning the first day of tumor palpation (usually eight days post-implantation).

A significant reduction in tumor size was noted at day 20 in all groups compared to controls. The groups given low-dose QC and modified citrus pectin had a 29-percent (NS) and 38-percent decrease in size, respectively. The high-dose groups had an even more impressive reduction in size; 65 percent in the QC group and 70 percent in the mice given modified citrus pectin.
This is the first evidence that modified citrus pectin can reduce the growth of solid primary tumors, and the first research showing QC has anti-tumor activity. Additional research on these substances and their effect on human cancers is warranted.

Awesome to hear she's beating that bastard disease, Cannibal!! Gettin' after it!! And she's lucky to have you standing by with her!

My mom beat it a couple years back. Not responsive to chemo, or anything (2 rounds). But an operation saved her and she visited me in Europe just a few weeks post-surgery! Still going strong at 65 y/o!

These women are damned tough! All the best to you both, you're in my thoughts, Man!

Non Bb related, but here's the only place I really frequent and don't have too many friends in real life.
A almost three years back I posted some questions about my gfs newly diagnosed breast cancer.
She had a rough run, twelve months of chemo and radiation, she's only tiny, but a soldier and at times came close to losing, finally pulled thru.
Feb was to be her 18 month checkup after going into remission, unfortunately New year's day we found more lumps, turned out cancerous and she had to start more heavy chemo two days into the new year. This round has knocked her both physically and mentally, but after scans yesterday, she's kicking its ass again. I've never seen anyone as sick and struggle as her this last fortnight, she never complains, buts doing it so tough, but beating that fking disease again. I'm so proud.
We were to get engaged and take a holiday at the 18month mark, that's off the cards financially now, but my girls gonna make it again...she's fking unstoppable.

Glad to hear she's winning the fight. Keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Keeping your girl and you in my prayers. I have an intimate understanding of what you're all going through. Stay strong!

She sounds like a trooper. Prayers are with your girlfriend.

Hey Cannibal my thoughts and prayers are with your family.I lost more than a few people from Cancer, and please know that NO cancer cannot be eradicated by using 100 mg of Intravenous Vitamin C, 3x/week. Please don't take my word for ANYTHING! check it out yourself. I am a reasonable minded person, not a conspiracy theorist. The persons who are giving you "hope" but have nothing to offer but Chemo, Radiation, or surgery are LYING to you! I have been researching this for years, after needlessly losing too many people to this EASILY CURABLE disease. they "rush" you into surgery or chemo, they scare you that it might spread, when in fact statistically "modern" medicine has a 2% success rate "curing cancer", so in fact you have a 98% chance of dying within a few years if you follow their protocol. the only thing is now they have drugs to extend your lifespan, so in other words they kill you slowly, and profit off of your insurance. as soon as people realize these people don't give a fuck about you, they will stop going to them, and go to doctors who are actually curing people. Oh they are out there, its just that places like WEBMD, the AMA, and FDA work overtime to discredit or keep this info from you...otherwise they would go out of business.
Cannibal check out....."Canadian researchers CURED women of breast cancer sucessfully(within the last 10 years) using simply linseed oil(or Flaxseed oil) 2 tablespoons on an english muffin several times a day. Flaxseed oil has already proven breast cancer benefits. But to sum it up, don't listen to one thing i tell you, research it yourself. start with no other than Dr. Leonard Coldwell, who has a 92.3% success rate curing cancer, the highest cure rate in the world. he doesn't practice medicine anymore, but on his website he has his newest book, 'the only answer to cancer" i will try to post an hour or so long link i would urge you to listen to, please pay special attention when he mentions that so far there IS NO CANCER that cannot be cured using IV Vitamin C. I can post a short, but basic detail of how Iv Vitamin C accomplishes this. Please keep in mind cancer cells LOVE LOVE sugar, its like rocket fuel for them . The #1 thing to stay away from. i know this is a lot of possibly new info at once, and it probably goes against everything you know and have been exposed to, but im sorry, there are too many people walking the planet earth completely cured of Cancer when their Oncologists sent them home to die, telling them they had 6 months to live in some cases. research Cesium Chloride...so far it has been curing stage 3 and stage 4 cancer patients, Check Out Intravenous Ozone therapy, Go to YOUTUBE, and do a search for Dr. Tulio Simoncini/Baking soda cancer cure. He has been documented as curing people from all over the world from cancer, he is in Rome, Italy(an Oncologist of all things), because baking soda is very alkaline, and once your body maintains a high PH(alkalinity), the cancer tumor starts to die. PERIOD. arguing with me on this is like you saying you can light a match under water. it will never happen!! im gonna try and post a lecture from Dr. Coldwell concerning cancer, you will be shocked. Like i said, i am a results oriented person, my research doesn't consist of GOOGLE.COM
If you need anymore info, please feel free to contact me and i will gladly share what i have learned over many years. First thing i would do if i had cancer, is i would IMMEDIATELY oxygenate my body. Cancer CANNOT live in an oxygenated environment, it thrives in an acidic(low PH) and low oxygen environment, and you need to understand in the patient the immune system is compromised. The four different natural killer cells, T-Helper cells are not working. they are the ones that seek out and destroy the cancer cells that mutate in our bodies everyday, Can someone explain to me how cutting/burning/poisoning will fix this? it won't.... the high cost of these treatments that usually kill people is why these surgeons and Oncologists have houses and yachts on Sanibel Island Florida. do you think they will give all that up, for IV vitamin C which cures every and any cancer, is being and has been done, for about $450/week?
Stand by for Dr. Coldwell, pls listen to the whole thing...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbdNNfotwM&list=PLF4878D06A31A7F24[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWfY_g2TML8[/ame]

Cannibal forgot to mention, if you see any CONTRARY info to what you are learning coming out of certain "helpful" websites. usually they are props for webmd, the AMA, FDA, and the ever corrupt American Cancer Society. The American Cancer Society is even more corrupt than the FDA. I researched them, took a lot of digging, but bottom line is they could give a fuck about a cure. about 90-95% of the money they collect from generous, well intentioned people goes toward employee salaries. they are not, nor ever will be interested in a cure. Many people would be unemployed. So its difficult, but if you dig, the way to know if the info you are getting is true and accurate is to see 'who is pulling whose strings"....if the trail leads to money and profits, they are in bed with Surgeons, Oncologists, and Big Pharma. they know how to confuse people and prey on their fears. Some people who dissemate this info on NEW SURGERIES, NEW HOPE, we are close to a cure, NEW CHEMO THATS LESS PAINFUL...well these people have PHD's to control your emotions, as well as the info you have access to on a daily basis. Cmon people, a hospital bed for a Cancer patient is $1800/day and up. Why let something natural cure you in a few weeks or months, and bring your health back??
check out Dr. Tulio Simoncini, he has been curing people of cancer using aluminum free baking soda for 30 years...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69P-Cqy7OSk[/ame]

if you have the time....i have tons more. when researching Cancer or other disease cures....look for consistancies over a period of time, read literature from the docs who are quietly achieving the results. Your ONCOLOGIST with his impressive medical degrees just POISONED YOU, he killed all the good AND bad cells in your body, he is LYING to you by not telling you that OVER 90% of the time chemo only shrinks, NEVER KILLS the original tumor...under the tumor the Cancer itself is alive and growing, and in over 90% of cases, the chemo makes the cancer attack another part of your body. Then he gets in his Maserati, and drives home. Can we NOT think for ourselves? why do we trust these butchers who are comitting legal murder..don't think they don't know what chemo does. If i was president, i would put each and every one of them in prison. We need to wake up people, really, your health is YOUR responsibility, not your docs. If he can't show you PROOF that he actually cured people before you with the same problem, FIRE HIM AND MOVE ON!!

**broken link removed**

Ok Cannibal its real late here and im about to turn in, i was happy to spend the last 2 hours going through my notes and books trying to get you off to a good start, i know i probably told you some things that are hard to believe or difficult to digest, and i was in your position 15 years ago...until i started learning from and communication with real docs who are curing people and how they are doing it. I went to college for Architecture, i design houses and Hotels(or used to), not a med student. But this is not rocket science. please understand the 3 major causes of cancer(they are all present when you have this)
#1...a compromised immune system, your natural killer cells are not seeking out these cancer cells every 5 minutes and killing them(yes WE ALL have cancer evryday), it is a naturally occurring condition of rapidly dividing and mutating cells, which left unchecked, will form a tumor. Please note this does not happen overnight, it takes years for a tumor to be seen. MOst cause of diseases including cancers is STRESS.
#2 your body is acidic, your PH is low, diseases THRIVE in this kind of environment. Anger, stress, cause your body to become acidic. Food choices, processed foods, SUGARS, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, anything that is made bt a publicly traded corporation, eg....Post, Kellogg's, Nabisco, etc. Drinking Juices, sodas, cookies, cakes, pies, chips, fast food, showering in city water without a filter(you are taking a steamed/toxic shower), not eating organic/raw greens which contain chlorophyll...which oxygenates the body, the list goes on.
#3 you have a low oxygen in your body. Just prick the finger of a cancer patient, see how dark is the color of the blood? if it was oxygenated, it would be a bright red. Cancer LOVES to live in a low oxygen environment. Hyper-oxygenate the body....the cancer dies. its like me 'choking' you....its only am matter of time before you die. (sorry for the crude example)
Also check out the Rife Instrument. You have to get the right one, its about $3,000. cures cancer everytime. I can explain simply in another post the way it works. Personally, If I had Cancer, i would attack it from every angle. God bless you...

Great input Stewie, and i agree. i am merely condensing tons and tons of knowledge over the last 15 years to present to let people see they have real options that work, and in most cases immediately. In the case of IV Vit. C, if i God forbid had cancer, i would drive 30 min to a clinic in Jersey that has 3 very accomplished and educated docs that treat cancer and i would treat my cancer and start killing it TODAY. i would be cancer free within days to weeks at most. This has been done and proven over and over again. It can barely be debated because the wqay in which Iv Vit C kills cancer is that the Cancer seeing the ascorbic acid, thinks its sugar, WANTS IT, gets it...then the Vit C creates Hydrogen Peroxide which damages the DNA and mitochondria of cancer cells,shuts down their energy supply,and KILLS them outright....EVERY.....SINGLE.....TIME. its not theory, its fact...which means its a CONSTANT....in laymen's terms, even if you don't believe it, which is fine, its still gonna kill the cancer. Reach out to Dr. Leonard Coldwell, he has been noted officially to CURE well over 35,000 people of Cancer in this world. Uhhhh, i would listen to him. i know this is a hard pill to swallow to people that havent been exposed to this info before. What do they say? if you hear the same thing over and over again...you will start to believe it. Helloooooo Allopathic medicine!!!! Thats the REAL moneymaker! FUCK Wall Street!

Great input Stewie, and i agree. i am merely condensing tons and tons of knowledge over the last 15 years to present to let people see they have real options that work, and in most cases immediately. In the case of IV Vit. C, if i God forbid had cancer, i would drive 30 min to a clinic in Jersey that has 3 very accomplished and educated docs that treat cancer and i would treat my cancer and start killing it TODAY. i would be cancer free within days to weeks at most. This has been done and proven over and over again. It can barely be debated because the wqay in which Iv Vit C kills cancer is that the Cancer seeing the ascorbic acid, thinks its sugar, WANTS IT, gets it...then the Vit C creates Hydrogen Peroxide which damages the DNA and mitochondria of cancer cells,shuts down their energy supply,and KILLS them outright....EVERY.....SINGLE.....TIME. its not theory, its fact...which means its a CONSTANT....in laymen's terms, even if you don't believe it, which is fine, its still gonna kill the cancer. Reach out to Dr. Leonard Coldwell, he has been noted officially to CURE well over 35,000 people of Cancer in this world. Uhhhh, i would listen to him. i know this is a hard pill to swallow to people that havent been exposed to this info before. What do they say? if you hear the same thing over and over again...you will start to believe it. Helloooooo Allopathic medicine!!!! Thats the REAL moneymaker! FUCK Wall Street!

Last edited:
New Here. First post. I am so sorry to hear this! Prayers are going up today in my household for your girlfriend. Albeit that I do not have any history here, I will still post what I feel will help your girlfriend. I'm sure everyone has their ideas on how to help and conventional medicine of course has their own ideas (fuc*ked up ideas {chemo/radiation})

Rick Simpson Oil. I have firsthand seen someone make this oil and heal their dying father w/ stage four pancreatic cancer. Lots of info is emerging on this and many doctors in Canada and abroad have hopped on board. Our country has done us a great disservice.

Rick Simpson?s cannabis oil | Alchimia Grow Shop

EDIT* Also I have heard great things and read alot about Vit C especially lipospheric Vit C or intravenous Vit C. Above poster is knowledgeable and on track with the Vit C.

Last edited:
Hey Dr. Atmosphere, welcome to the forum brother!! hopefully we can all try to help out, i will do some serious praying for that person in need. Im not ashamed to say im Christian. i am looking forward to checking out the post for the "oil" you mentioned. Its crazy, there are as we speak over 300 natural, proven cures for Cancer, so why do people run to Hospitals and Cancer treatment centers(butcher factories) i think FEAR and misinformation are 2 key driving factors.

I'm sorry to hear about your gf's bouts with cancer. I lost my mother a little over a year ago to her 2nd bout of esophageal cancer. I know how hard it is to watch a loved one go through the treatment too. My thoughts and prayers go out to you guys. I'm happy to hear what a trooper she is and that you're being supportive. That makes a big difference. I know you don't know me from Adam, but if you ever need to vent feel free to pm me. God bless bro

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws