over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 NON LIFTING facts about YOU

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Someone started this on IG and was cool figured id start it here. Feel free to jump in if youd like. If you are noninated its mandatory (and if u know the person alert them they were nominated).

Aight @anthony_traps nominated for 5 NON lifting facts.....

1. i am a huge nerd and 100x better at psychological and technical/scientific/logical activities than i am physical

2. before i was a meathead i was Xtremely athletic capable of various flips and agility and functional based activities that make you go 😳.

3. im softer than babyshit (and protective) if i care about you (and will do most ANYTHING for you if we are close or dating, where il always put my needs/wants behind yours) and like @anthony_traps some (ok many) movies get me 😭.

4. i am lazy as fawk and like to lay around and do NOTHING (preferably on the beach) which is why i cannot date someone lazy (i need someone opposite me, but who still OCCASIONALLY likes to loaf).

5. i have absolutely no fashion sense what so ever, so i just wear whatever i like and fuck the trends 🙈😉

I nominate

Dante
John Meadows
Matt Porter
Stewie
Big A
Rajjin

1. I have very close family members that have schizophrenia and autism.
2. I taught guitar to get through school. I am pretty good.
3. I don't like my job. Can't wait to upgrade to anesthesia. Thankfully, I only work about 3 days a week until then....and still want to quit.
4. My fiancee is super hot and I love her to death. :p:p
5. "Devout" christian, whatever that means. I just love the lord.

I nominate...
ALLEX
Pinkton
Johnny Smiles
Knight9
LK3
Stewie
Mike Arnold
RichieC
Cardealer
Simon_454
Ajdos
Pharm_fed
Serotonin
and too many others to list, but i'll start by messaging them :cool:

Last edited:
1. I have been married several times.
2. All my siblings have PHD's but me
3. Thinking back now at 60 I wish I had went into sports medicine.
4. I want to be the best in whatever I do.
5. Raised my kids and all turned out good but one,Adopted her kids and raising them one was 3 years old one was an infant.
.6 Last but not the least born again Christen
.7 Have won a state title in open and masters the same year

1. I like to draw and paint, black and white, pen and pencil, ink and watercolor.
2. I played basketball and skateboarded in HS and was actually good at both, now I can't do either a fucking lick!
3. I wear some ripped up ass tattered underwear, I don't give a fuck, Im the only one who sees them.
4. My dog is the only thing I can say I truly love ( I know fucked up right ).
5. My father is almost 20 years older than my mother.

I nominate

GS
Forklift
Concreteguy
Giants 83
Cauthen 96
Mentaflex
Cerburus777

I also nominate Jefe and Nothuman...and looks like ajdos already covered GS.
There's sooo many people that really should chime in on this thread IMO.

Sorry about posting the exta 2 was at work selling a car and posted in between.

1. Father and I don't talk because he just doesn't get bodybuilding.
2. Started doing a lot of molly (ecstasy), coke, and ketamine end of 2013 to mid 2014 and I regret it because, although I thought I still looked great during that time, I had lost a ton of muscle.
3. My favorite music is house music
4. I'm probably one of the younger ones on this forum (just turned 21).
5. I am pursuing physical therapy as my career path.

1. I lead a Men's Bible study and it's mostly a bunch of friends that I've known from gyms over the years.
2. My wife of 18 years cooks all my food and is smokin' hot.
3. My two sons are 9 and 11 and bring me more joy than any man deserves.
4. I sell dialysis machines as a career and it has made me take better care of my health seeing these poor people with kidney failure.
5. I'm an avid reader, always have a book going on my Kindle.

1. Although I have had a very privileged childhood in many ways, I struggled to find myself a lot during my teenage years, and even still some until just recently. I went through stages where I wanted to be black, where I wanted to change my name, where I wanted to be left-handed instead of right-handed, where I wore blue contacts, etc.

2. Between ~15-22 I was on a VERY destructive path where I was doing a lot, and I mean A LOT of drugs. I would have nights where I ate 10+ pills of E, did an eight ball, smoked an eighth, took a few bumps of crystal and did a few rails of K to wind down. Bad stuff. I'm not sure how I lived through some it to be honest.

3. I have a great mind and great memory (not to be boastful). I have tested officially in genius range, I was a Duke TIPS scholar scoring 1210 on the SAT in 7th grade, and just this past week took a placement test to go back to school after more than a decade for nursing and placed out of all math and english required.

4. I LOVE music. I play the guitar, clarinet and piano but my first musical love and to this day my favorite is the piano. I just spent the end of last year composing a song to give my wife for Christmas, music and lyrics. I'm pretty proud of it.

5. God is the biggest part of my life, He has blessed me in countless ways, given me immeasurable grace and mercy and even though I am undeserving He loves me unconditionally anyway. I cannot imagine a life where I don't have a friend like that.

Last edited:
1. Although I have had a very privileged childhood in many ways, I struggled to find myself a lot during my teenage years, and even still some until just recently. I went through stages where I wanted to be black, where I wanted to change my name, where I wanted to be left-handed instead of right-handed, where I wore blue contacts, etc.

2. Between ~15-22 I was on a VERY destructive path where I was doing a lot, and I mean A LOT of drugs. I would have nights where I ate 10+ pills of E, did an eight ball, smoked an eighth, took a few bumps of crystal and did a few rails of K to wind down. Bad stuff. I'm not sure how I lived through some it to be honest.

3. I have a great mind and great memory (not to be boastful). I have tested officially in genius range, I was a Duke TIPS scholar scoring 1210 on the SAT in 7th grade, and just this past week took a placement test to go back to school after more than a decade for nursing and placed out of all math and english required.

4. I LOVE music. I play the guitar, clarinet and piano but my first musical love and to this day my favorite is the piano. I just spent the end of last year composing a song to give my wife for Christmas, music and lyrics. I'm pretty proud of it.

5. God is the biggest part of my life, He has blessed me in countless ways, given me unmeasurable grace and mercy and even though I am undeserving He loves me unconditionally anyway. I cannot imagine a life where I don't have a friend like that.

Kickass stuff bro :)
Me vs you on guitar on skype sometime? =p

Btw, were you ever diagnosed with OCD?

Sorry to hear about those years man. That truly sounds insane..someone was looking out for you.

Last edited:
Kickass stuff bro :)
Me vs you on guitar on skype sometime? =p

Btw, were you ever diagnosed with OCD?

Sorry to hear about those years man. That truly sounds insane..someone was looking out for you.

That sounds fun brother!!

Never diagnosed with OCD but have tendencies in that direction for sure. Stuff like making sure the notch in the screws all point the same direction on the light switch plates in my house, lol.

Yes, I have come to the point where I realize and truly believe God has a special calling on my life which is why I am still here.

I would like to add one more to that list even though I already gave 5.

6. I am hopelessly, helplessly, unequivocally, desperately in love with my wife. In many ways, she saved my life. She helped me learn what it means to truly love someone for who they are, to embrace their faults and to really give every fiber of your being to honoring that person. I would be lost without her.

It's important to not leave that one out bro.
That's why I put my girl in my top 5.
Love her so much...so glad she's in my life.

Do you primarily play electric or acoustic?

Ok yeah sounds like you got OCD tendencies.
:cool:

1) I played ALOT of online poker (mostly pot limit Omaha and Holdem) before my kids were born and played in Vegas on occasion

2) I love pygmy goats and I want to get 2 as a pet

3) When I was younger I did a mission trip to Honduras and helped build churches

4) I have really bad dreams 2-3 times a week that scare the crap out of me

5) When you go to chase branches to do your banking, the teller systems they are using now were installed by my team when I was a project manager working there.

6) Almost lost my wife last year due to some major mistakes I made. I still have no idea how I could be so dumb. She forgave me and all I can say is that would have sucked (losing her).

Last edited:
Hah, Chase is my main bank. Too funny and cool.
Also awesome that you built churches. Would have never known.

This was an awesome thread idea.

It's important to not leave that one out bro.

That's why I put my girl in my top 5.

Love her so much...so glad she's in my life.

Do you primarily play electric or acoustic?

Ok yeah sounds like you got OCD tendencies.

:cool:

Yeah, that was an oversight for sure. If I were ranking things she would be number 2, immediately after God.

I play both acoustic and electric, and just recently got a 12 string I've been messing with. Which one I play depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll pick up the acoustic and play some Zac Brown, sometimes I'll pick up the electric and play some Bullet for my Valentine, haha. I have pretty diverse taste I guess. [emoji5]️

Last edited:
1. partied alot 16-21, pretty much nightly, coke crack liquor whatever.
2. nightly i have dreams that come true usually the next day.
3. i have never left my province (b.c)
4. i have had 10 concussions
5. i have a photographic memory

1- I have an obsession with French Bulldogs. It's my goal to have a fenced in yard with about a half dozen Frenchies of all ages.

2- I was tested twice for IQ as a child. In 4th grade, I made it half way though, when I realized that "passing the test" would remove me from recess to do extra work. I purposely failed the second half (smart, but not smart enough to cover my tracks). The teacher realized what was going on, and called my parents. I begged and begged not to go into the gifted program. After taking the test again, I scored high enough, but my parents let me play kickball instead. The kids I avoided all wound up being my best friends in high school.

3- I also have an obsession with grappling/BJJ. It's what I'll be doing when I know I won't step on stage again. I'll probably drop 50lbs and be a "lifer". Almost a purple belt right now.

4- I fall into the category of Secular Humanism. There isn't a religious bone in my body.

5- I'm very introverted unless we're friends. I also suffer from horrible anxiety. People often think I'm a complete dick. I understand because I don't say much sometimes, carry a straight/blank expression, and loathe hyper emotional situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1- I have an obsession with French Bulldogs. It's my goal to have a fenced in yard with about a half dozen Frenchies of all ages.

2- I was tested twice for IQ as a child. In 4th grade, I made it half way though, when I realized that "passing the test" would remove me from recess to do extra work. I purposely failed the second half (smart, but not smart enough to cover my tracks). The teacher realized what was going on, and called my parents. I begged and begged not to go into the gifted program. After taking the test again, I scored high enough, but my parents let me play kickball instead. The kids I avoided all wound up being my best friends in high school.

3- I also have an obsession with grappling/BJJ. It's what I'll be doing when I know I won't step on stage again. I'll probably drop 50lbs and be a "lifer". Almost a purple belt right now.

4- I fall into the category of Secular Humanism. There isn't a religious bone in my body.

5- I'm very introverted unless we're friends. I also suffer from horrible anxiety. People often think I'm a complete dick. I understand because I don't say much sometimes, carry a straight/blank expression, and loathe hyper emotional situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I get that from people too, anxiety and social anxiety keeps me pretty well withdrawn from talking on my own a lot.

1. I dont believe in God nor the Devil
2. All types of cats are my favorite animal(tigers,bobcat,etc)
3. Still wear converse everywhere i go since i was a teen
4. 420 friendly
5. Ribeye is my favorite cut of steak

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members