over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lotion/oil for acne prone skin?

nfernoo

Banned
My back gets nuts from aas.
I suspect short esters.

Anyway, the stuff I use to treat the body acne causes
major dryness.
id like to find a lotion that wont cause increased acne.
I'm stretch mark prone also, so its important
to stay "lubed up" to prevent them.

Suggestions?
Heard coconut oil is good. Idk though

Most everything that is effective is going to dry you out. These medications, like retin-a etc., are effective because they dry you out. Most acne treatments will tell you to stay away from anything moisturizing.

You could look into a topical antibiotic like clyndamycin, that has proven to be effective for some. However, I am not sure if it will dry your skin. One of my buddies recently started using a Mexican antibiotic cream that is meant to treat yeast infections lol. Believe it or not it is actually working rather well. Not sure what it is, but i can find out if you like.

My first cycle I broke out terribly. It was really bad, so I know how much this sucks. I hope you find something that works for you.

What's been working best for me lately has been effectively controlling estrogen, using a good sulfur based soap, and Keeping the skin moisturized. I've been using dr Lin daily hydrating gel with hyalyronic acid. I don't get bacne, but my forearms and shoulders break out pretty bad and this has been working pretty well to control it.

Most everything that is effective is going to dry you out. These medications, like retin-a etc., are effective because they dry you out. Most acne treatments will tell you to stay away from anything moisturizing.

You could look into a topical antibiotic like clyndamycin, that has proven to be effective for some. However, I am not sure if it will dry your skin. One of my buddies recently started using a Mexican antibiotic cream that is meant to treat yeast infections lol. Believe it or not it is actually working rather well. Not sure what it is, but i can find out if you like.

My first cycle I broke out terribly. It was really bad, so I know how much this sucks. I hope you find something that works for you.

Yeah find out please

Accutane

When Accutane first came out I was training with a guy was covered with acne, I've never seen anything like it. It was so bad he had to throw his tee shirts away at the end of a training session.
I went and spoke to his dad about the treatment when it first became available, this was back in the late 80's.
After 3 months he was cured,not one zit .
This kid was big!!! He was 270 lbs at the age of 18 yrs. He went on and later became an American Gladiator.
He never could have accomplished that without Accutane. It changed his life.
Use it it works

Last edited:
When Accutane first came out I was training with a guy was covered with acne, I've never seen anything like it. It was so bad he had to throw his tee shirts away at the end of a training session.
I went and spoke to his dad about the treatment when it first became available, this was back in the late 80's.
After 3 months he was cured,not one zit .
This kid was big!!! He was 270 lbs at the age of 18 yrs. He went on and later became an American Gladiator.
He never could have accomplished that without Accutane. It changed his life.
Use it it works

Accutane will ruin you.
Fucked me up.

This is about lotion moisturizers

I realize this particular brand is popular so this may be a cliched answer, but I use CeraVe's Moisturizing Lotion. Dermatologist recommended it to me a long time ago, it's always worked great (through some INSANELY dry skin for me...wintertime on acne in college, jeez). Every time I try and buy it in Target it's sold out, so they must be doing something right lol:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/CeraVe-Moisturizing-Lotion-12-oz/dp/B000YJ2SLG"]Amazon.com : CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, 12 oz. : Body Lotions : Beauty@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ItQaRQvHL.@@AMEPARAM@@41ItQaRQvHL[/ame]

I use baby soap mixed with a bit of tea tree oil as wash, and rely on peptides or GH for healthier and less dry skin along with immaculate natural diet. Less showers too, try for 1 a day

Lotion won't cure the problem most time it makes it worse for me

I have been using a product for my back that has helped a LOT, in terms of clearing up skin.

I am sending some for Mentalflex to try and will have more bottles available.

we also have a list of all natural lotions enhanced with our supplements and antioxidants.

the lotions are a base of coco butter, shea butter and coconut oil, they do not clog pores, just ask for a lotion list, we also have an anti acne lotion.

VRsupplies has everything covered!!!

:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads