over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest prep and DNP

rhyno9

Registered
Okay...please do not post to this thread telling the risks of DNP, why you would not use it, etc....

I have used DNP before to here and there in past offseasons to keep the BF% down, and have a good protocol that I have with little sides but never ran it during a prep. Who here has run DNP for prep and if you have, when do you run it...I am curious when is the best time to run it during the prep... is it a better idea to run it up front in, somewhere in the middle or at the end of the prep to shed that last stubborn %....thoughts? And once again, we do not need to talk about the sides, death, why it is a bad idea...etc....just want to hear people's thoughts on running it during a prep.

can cause h2o,low energy loss of strength
all terrible at the end

if you ran it, you know what it feels like, and should know when the best time should be

I haven't competed, but if I did, I'd be sure to use it BEFORE prep started ONLY if I was too fat to begin a contest prep.

I used it one prep, short bursts. I thought to myself with the way your body reacts after its out of your system if one could perfect dosing timing protocol you could in theory use it to carb deplete and re-uptake would be fantastic.
The 24-48 hours after DNP was out of the system my body would look unreal.

I used it one prep, short bursts. I thought to myself with the way your body reacts after its out of your system if one could perfect dosing timing protocol you could in theory use it to carb deplete and re-uptake would be fantastic.
The 24-48 hours after DNP was out of the system my body would look unreal.

I have heard much longer clearing times for most users. I think your cutting it close stopping a week out from the reload.

CG

I have heard much longer clearing times for most users. I think your cutting it close stopping a week out from the reload.

CG

It seems the more you take, the longer it takes to clear. At least for me. At least 3-4 days for me usually

Figured if I ran it it would be right before prep or right in the beginning, but thought if you could time it out at the end and time the loading, could be great but yah, that would be tough to time...from my past and the sides, will try up front

It seems the more you take, the longer it takes to clear. At least for me. At least 3-4 days for me usually

I can believe that I usually only run 5 days at a time so 48 hrs after Im like money!

I don't like it for contest prep if it can be avoided. it adds too many variables. alters a lot of things.... best to have plenty of time for ur prep and use other avenues to raise metabolism. imo
-JS

I did it one prep and I came in shredded, however when I did do it the first time during that prep I was already well below 10% and had been dieting 12 weeks.

If Ur a ways out run it for a while then cut it and see how long it takes for u to look Ur best. I hate to experiment coming up on a show. To many things come into play. I prefer to play around with different protocols before prepping. Good luck brother!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear