over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low test/high NPP

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I know many have started doing HRT test with higher tren doses, what about trying to grow with 200mg test and 600-700mg NPP? Or for growth is higher test needed?

It's fine to do, but using a combination of both in reasonable amounts is still better imo.

Eg:
600 test
300 nandrolone

Is better than 900 test or 900 deca or higher npp and trt test. For health purposes,I would completely eliminate all nandrolone regardless of phenylprop,prop,or decanoate from your 'regimen' unless you're planning on becoming a competitive ifbb pro bodybuilder.

Last edited:
Because of the heart/cardiovascular issues with deca?

Yeah bro i can send you an EKG of somebody on a mere 150mg npp a week. Its clear it stresses the heart and the newer studies we all saw regarding artetial stenosis give us even more insight on the manner.steer away unless you are forced to do it for elite level bodybuilding or powerlifting Imo. The reality is you're not going to die using it even for a few years. But it could hurt you in the long run and you'll regret it.

Last edited:
I used to do bulking cycles with 1500mgs of deca but those days are over. I grow like a weed on it but I perfer the safer drugs like primo now. I still run npp but much lower doses

Equals erectile disfunction... I would definitely steer clear of nandrolone like others have said unless your a competive bodybuilder. Number one concern for anyone should be health.

But an any other case if you don't give a crap about your health and longetivity high nandrolone low test will work great granted your spot on with diet and training, but the majority aren't. Nor 19's are awesome for muscle gains but terrible for your health.

Yeah bro i can send you an EKG of somebody on a mere 150mg npp a week. Its clear it stresses the heart and the newer studies we all saw regarding artetial stenosis give us even more insight on the manner.steer away unless you are forced to do it for elite level bodybuilding or powerlifting Imo. The reality is you're not going to die using it even for a few years. But it could hurt you in the long run and you'll regret it.

I'd like to see this...and the "newer studies".

My viewpoint on this is use 200-600test and high NPP for 6-8 wks...get it in, get it out and take advantage of the drug for short durations during a blast.

Will post an EKG tomorrow . I am at work until midnight tonight. it's in my files at home.

the main advantage of low test high tren is to mitigate sides from the tren
(for the weak minded who need their 12 hours of beauty sleep a day ;))

NPP doesnt really give any sides that tren does (not talking about health issues here guys) so its pretty pointless to run low test with NPP imo - unless youre one of those crazy aromatizing guys who get moonfaced with any more than TRT dosages (even though this is mostly a diet issue or can be fixed with an AI)

Will post an EKG tomorrow . I am at work until midnight tonight. it's in my files at home.

Thanks. Really looking forward to see it. I can't do cardio lately the way I used to and I guess that's what NPP does to me. If I was planning to run 250mg Test and 400mg NPP what would you recommend substituting NPP for and at what dose? Really not looking for heart issues in the future.

This should be the cycle for every non-competing guy out there:

- TRT
- Primo
- HGH

Only side would be shut down, unless we find out someday that primo causes some weird disease. Most people won't even need an AI.

Time proven drugs that work and will make anyone on a half decent diet and training program to look good at the beach and the gym. The competing fellow is a different story.

I'm on my last run of deca. 750mg and feeling it. Forgot how much it messed with my cardio. Love the gains but not at all worth the stress on the body.

This should be the cycle for every non-competing guy out there:

- TRT

- Primo

- HGH

Only side would be shut down, unless we find out someday that primo causes some weird disease. Most people won't even need an AI.

Time proven drugs that work and will make anyone on a half decent diet and training program to look good at the beach and the gym. The competing fellow is a different story.

Or you can use the fun stuff for 6-8 weeks two times per year and use TRT the rest of the year. Quicker in and out with better results.

Thanks. Really looking forward to see it. I can't do cardio lately the way I used to and I guess that's what NPP does to me. If I was planning to run 250mg Test and 400mg NPP what would you recommend substituting NPP for and at what dose? Really not looking for heart issues in the future.
Primo, EQ (though I'm not a huge fan) etc.

I always keep my test higher than the 19-nors and when I do run, they are relatively low...below 300mg/week. For me, it does not take much to get good gains from it but low enough to keep sides at bay. Let's be realistic. Yes, there are those that run high levels cause they are chasing that IFBB olympia title, but for for most people (ie 99.9% of the rest of us), at the end of the day we are just people in the gym who love to push our physiques :) so you have to weigh the risk vs reward

My viewpoint on this is use 200-600test and high NPP for 6-8 wks...get it in, get it out and take advantage of the drug for short durations during a blast.

yep. and really, name a steroid that u can abuse for years that WON'T give u health problems.
do you see all the bb'ers from the 70's and 80's who lived on deca all dying from it now?

Or you can use the fun stuff for 6-8 weeks two times per year and use TRT the rest of the year. Quicker in and out with better results.

Better results? Really?

How long are you gonna have the "tren look" or the "drol look" after you discontinue them?

I like these primo HGH posts because I just started
Test 175mg
Primo 600mg
Anavar 50mg ED

Used tren Npp Deca winny sdrol dmz all that crap in the past...never again. I'll use masteron and winstrol if I ever need to really dial in my look but that's it for short period. Never used primo before, very excited. It's legit too I know it's so rare to find quality besides Bayer scherring

Greytops should be on the way soon, will be using that year round. EQ is great instead of 19-nors. I was jus on legit EQ for 6 months from doses from 200mg a week to 800mg. 600 was sweet spot, 800 - veins so insane I look like a walking boner, 400mg best for long term slow mild effects with low sides

yep. and really, name a steroid that u can abuse for years that WON'T give u health problems.
do you see all the bb'ers from the 70's and 80's who lived on deca all dying from it now?

I wasn't really challenging Trinity... I really would like to see what he knows/has.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws