over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to ultra clear sinuses?

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Got a bad case of head stuff, have taken everything under the sun over the years!

Wondering what some use for clear sinuses? Maybe someone might recommend something ive never heard of, used, or thought to try?

Nettle pot type things dont work....just so anyone who might respond knows....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut dairy?

Thanks!
Could help if i ate any dairy, but dont really, especuilly around this time lf the year!

Looking for a way to really clear my head and sinuses, wether thru meds, that clear the crap out of u, or any other treatments?

What methods have you already tried

Last edited:
Just curious, have you ever tried saline wash?

not even sure if my comments are posting right now ...can't even see what I'm writing wow phones being weird

Yeah all saline does is dry me up and give me bloody noses! I mean i need the pressure to subside, it feels like my face is getting squashed like a trash compactor!

Afrin works wonders but be warned, it is addicting. I've made the unfortunate mistake of using it too long and now I can't breathe without it and may have to have surgery. If you do use it don't use more than a week. But it really does help.

Yeah all saline does is dry me up and give me bloody noses! I mean i need the pressure to subside, it feels like my face is getting squashed like a trash compactor!

Maybe there is a subscription a doctor could provide that may help. Try a Google search on the matter.

Afrin works wonders but be warned, it is addicting. I've made the unfortunate mistake of using it too long and now I can't breathe without it and may have to have surgery. If you do use it don't use more than a week. But it really does help.

True! Yeah im scared of that crap, i guess i can try my vicks vapo spray, shit is awesome, but wanted other input before i went back to huffing that vicks....

How many L of water do you consume daily? Any idea ?
have you tried other ways of 'irrigating' your nasal pathways... aka breathing in boiling water vapor, using humidifier etc.

What decongestants,antihistamines and nasal sprays have you used (if any)?

Look for a neti pot at your pharmacy. If you haven't heard of it, it's a tea pot looking thing angled just right where you put medicine and warm water in the pot and pour it in one nostril and it flushes and drains out the other. Works so much better for me than using nasal sprays that dry out my sinuses and cause even more issues.

How many L of water do you consume daily? Any idea ?

have you tried other ways of 'irrigating' your nasal pathways... aka breathing in boiling water vapor, using humidifier etc.

What decongestants,antihistamines and nasal sprays have you used (if any)?

Usually use aleve cold and sinus or advil sinus and allergy.....and vicks vapo spray,

Im not sure on the water, it seems like (and its so freaking odd) if i ever eat the little goldfish crackers, as i did yeaterday, the day after i feel like i consumed a shit ton of salt.... And feel horrible and dehydrated....

Had to take a xanax last night as the left side of my face kept tightening up.... It was odd had me scared like i was gonna stroke out!

Might have been lack of water? Dunno?

Look for a neti pot at your pharmacy. If you haven't heard of it, it's a tea pot looking thing angled just right where you put medicine and warm water in the pot and pour it in one nostril and it flushes and drains out the other. Works so much better for me than using nasal sprays that dry out my sinuses and cause even more issues.

Cant use a pot, i have a hole thru my sinus right behind my nose bone, u can fill the hole with a quarter, so if i use a pot it just dumps right into my other nostril, yeah odd i know! I couldnt get into a certain branch of service because they thought i was a coke head! So no neti pots....

Thanks tho!

i have same problems, seems like 5 months out of the year..

I like the advil sinus and allergy pretty good.. and of course the nose spray..

i have same problems, seems like 5 months out of the year..

I like the advil sinus and allergy pretty good.. and of course the nose spray..

Ok cool yeah i was just wondering if there were other suggestions as i have always used that stuf u mentioned and thought my liver could use a break but fawk it im going to go buy some stuff in a few min because my head is gettin squished like im in a head lock with the hulk haha

A number of years ago, it was found that most sinus infections are not of a bacterial origin, but of a fungal origin. But doctors still prescribe antibiotics for sinus infections. I, myself, do this(as a dentist) because that is what patients want walking through the door. But what I also do is give them information on an additive or alternative option.

One can use 3 supplements to prevent and treat sinus issues: 1. thyme, which is antifungal and doesn't hurt the liver with long-term use, 2.N-acetylcysteine which tends to increase the flow of fluids in the sinus, and 3.fenugreek, which is a sialogogue which again increase flow of fluids in the sinus.

I personally use this concoction and it works well.

Last edited:
A number of years ago, it was found that most sinus infections are not of a bacterial origin, but of a fungal origin. But doctors still prescribe antibiotics for sinus infections. I, myself, do(as a dentist) because that is what patients want walking through the door. But what I also do is give them information on an additive or alternative option.

One can use 3 supplements to prevent and treat sinus issues: 1. thyme, which is antifungal and doesn't hurt the liver with long-term use, 2.N-acetylcysteine which tends to increase the flow of fluids in the sinus, and 3.fenugreek, which is a sialogogue which again increase flow of fluids in the sinus.

I personally use this concoction and it works well.

Wow thank u! Ill def research these!

Now r we talking NAC? Is that what
n-acytelcysteine is? If so i got a bunch! Ill look at the otherz as well!

What dosages do u prefer?

Wow thank u! Ill def research these!

Now r we talking NAC? Is that what
n-acytelcysteine is? If so i got a bunch! Ill look at the otherz as well!

What dosages do u prefer?

Standard dosages work well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members