over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone do SEO work on the side?

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I'd like to get some hits on the site without paying for google adwords...it seems no one knows how to do this....when I have problems that I can't find answers to, I know I can always ask my boys here at PM:D

Hit me up! Done it for quite a while now.

pm sent
-JS

What I found Q is it is expensive and no guarantees it works.
I think I paid 100$ per month for 4 months. And did Not notice much of anything as far as new members or activity.

Q you can do a lot of your own seo but you can probably get a decent company between $500-$1000 a month for a basic simple site. When I first dabbled in seo in the early 2000s I paid a guy to analyze my site then he sent me a report and suggestions...I dont think anyone gives the farm away anymore like that I was lucky. Today's seo guys just want to work on your site and not have you do it or learn what they are doing.

I could have just dropped the guys service there after I got the report as I still use those ideas today. But I let him build links for a few months but that's not the greatest idea any more. You are better off buying a book about seo. Maybe seo for dummies if it exists?

Is your site WordPress based? If not get a self hosted WordPress site where you buy a domain and use it not their free site that that anyone can use.

You need to blog as often as possible. I think each product you carry should have a separate blog post about it. Then you use the seo plug-ins in WordPress to type in the proper titles, keywords tags and description. You then link to the page on your site that talks about the product and has ordering info.

Once you blog about every product then you need to blog some more. This time more of a personal little write up about certain fat loss diets then start plugging a product or 2 with proper links to the page that sells it. So many things you can talk about related to the industry you are in.

I mean there is tons more you can do but that's that's a start.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
SEO is one of the biggest scams out there.

Be very careful who you use.

Don't use Indian services for example.

We (Steroidal.com) spend thousands of dollars on SEO per month.

If you're really serious about SEO, it takes time and there is a lot to learn.

A good SEO is expensive, you cant cut corners either.

Q I just just scanned your site. Get rid of it and get a WordPress e-commerce site. Your site is not going to be seo friendly for anyone working on it.

There are plenty of custom WordPress designers if this seems too scary to dabble in on your own and worth the money to hire someone. They will set one up for you then it's easy to do what you need to do. And it will be a kick ass online store site.

What I found Q is it is expensive and no guarantees it works.
I think I paid 100$ per month for 4 months. And did Not notice much of anything as far as new members or activity.
A guy quoted me 2500 per month to do a campaign..thanks Raj

Q you can do a lot of your own seo but you can probably get a decent company between $500-$1000 a month for a basic simple site. When I first dabbled in seo in the early 2000s I paid a guy to analyze my site then he sent me a report and suggestions...I dont think anyone gives the farm away anymore like that I was lucky. Today's seo guys just want to work on your site and not have you do it or learn what they are doing.

I could have just dropped the guys service there after I got the report as I still use those ideas today. But I let him build links for a few months but that's not the greatest idea any more. You are better off buying a book about seo. Maybe seo for dummies if it exists?

Is your site WordPress based? If not get a self hosted WordPress site where you buy a domain and use it not their free site that that anyone can use.

You need to blog as often as possible. I think each product you carry should have a separate blog post about it. Then you use the seo plug-ins in WordPress to type in the proper titles, keywords tags and description. You then link to the page on your site that talks about the product and has ordering info.

Once you blog about every product then you need to blog some more. This time more of a personal little write up about certain fat loss diets then start plugging a product or 2 with proper links to the page that sells it. So many things you can talk about related to the industry you are in.

I mean there is tons more you can do but that's that's a start.

SEO is one of the biggest scams out there.

Be very careful who you use.

Don't use Indian services for example.

We (Steroidal.com) spend thousands of dollars on SEO per month.

If you're really serious about SEO, it takes time and there is a lot to learn.

A good SEO is expensive, you cant cut corners either.
I'll pmyou .

Q I just just scanned your site. Get rid of it and get a WordPress e-commerce site. Your site is not going to be seo friendly for anyone working on it.

There are plenty of custom WordPress designers if this seems too scary to dabble in on your own and worth the money to hire someone. They will set one up for you then it's easy to do what you need to do. And it will be a kick ass online store site.

The thing is, i dont have time to do all that..it takes every hour i'm awake just to answer questions and get orders out....thank god JJ is helping me now bc its taking some stress off the table...i know its agood problem to have, and PM is the main reason i'm so busy...but i'm really looking for advice on who to hire to run a campaign or handle it for me....seo.com quoted me $2500 per month to get the site where it needs to be to get more hits and also theyd run the campaingn..if anyone can do this for me and we can come up with a fair price, this is really what I'm looking for..............

A guy quoted me 2500 per month to do a campaign..thanks Raj

I'll pmyou .

The thing is, i dont have time to do all that..it takes every hour i'm awake just to answer questions and get orders out....thank god JJ is helping me now bc its taking some stress off the table...i know its agood problem to have, and PM is the main reason i'm so busy...but i'm really looking for advice on who to hire to run a campaign or handle it for me....seo.com quoted me $2500 per month to get the site where it needs to be to get more hits and also theyd run the campaingn..if anyone can do this for me and we can come up with a fair price, this is really what I'm looking for..............

Find out what the campaign is. These companies hate to actually show you details of everything they are doing. Is it PPC? Campaign sounds like ppc to me. I could be wrong.

Find out what the campaign is. These companies hate to actually show you details of everything they are doing. Is it PPC? Campaign sounds like ppc to me. I could be wrong.

Yep, i think thats it.

Yep, i think thats it.

Ppc is ok. Long term success is seo. I don't do ppc so not sure if that's a lot of money.

The place that I was using is called
SeoVB

They sent me like NY mention.
Signed me up for stuff I had no idea what it was, or how to manage it. And monthly they would send reports stats and suggestions on how to improve.

2500 sounds ridiculous to me.
Would suck to pay that and get no results. 2500 per
Month will add up quick.

The place that I was using is called
SeoVB

They sent me like NY mention.
Signed me up for stuff I had no idea what it was, or how to manage it. And monthly they would send reports stats and suggestions on how to improve.

2500 sounds ridiculous to me.
Would suck to pay that and get no results. 2500 per
Month will add up quick.

Not to mention I dont even have $2500!

That's 30k for 1 yr.
Unless it's paying back some big money, it just doesn't make
Sense or sound reasonable.

That's 30k for 1 yr.

Maybe a company will take a few pounds of kratom as a trade:D

That's 30k for 1 yr.

If done right you've you will see the return then up your spend to $5000 or more. I'm actually in the process of hiring virtual call centers to handle all my leads ( I am in real estate) ...I avg 1500 leads a month (during the slow winter season) without a penny spent on ppc

I would research more ppc companies if I was you cause there is gold in them Internet buyers so to say.

Many many years ago after I stopped building my own sites and handed it over to the largest real estate web company in the world they wanted $10,000 which was 50% off the normal price. I said that's nuts I can't afford that. The owner of the company was real honest and told me I can't afford not to do it.... man was he right.

Find a way because you can seriously change your business for the better.

pm'd you. This is what i do for a living. That cart design and banners and so on

Dang NY Muscle knows his stuff.

What does SEO stand for? I seriously thought this thread was about synthol before I clicked it.

What does SEO stand for? I seriously thought this thread was about synthol before I clicked it.

Search Engine Optimization

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner