over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tips for improving cholestoral?

letsrun4it

Banned
Hi,

Did my bloodwork and discovered terrible cholesterol.

Total: 296
HDL:20
LDL: 250

I should mention I currently have Mono, and that MAY affect this. I want to go back in a month and re-test. What have you used to improve your cholestoral?

My intial ideas:
Cut out all oral steroids
Switch from Arimidex to Aromsain
Only eat chicken breast and fish as my protein choices
No junk food.
CoQ10
Light cardio

I'm currently running 600test/600tren/600npp. I have masteron coming soon and will switch out the tren for masteron. I would come off of steroids completely if necessary but I want to try making other changes first.

Any of my ideas look good? Any good ideas? I'm very serious about making improvements. When I had mono and didn't know it I was eating everything in site and taking massive oral steroids because I was losing weight (18pounds) without any diet.

All your ideas look good. All the things I was going to suggest actually. Suppose you got fish oil, coconut oil and little things like that, niacin i think helps. Key points imo though drop orals and very clean diet. If needs be drop to trt or at least a cruising dose of test but if try tort ideas first. Gotta ask probably a dumb question but what's mono

Last edited:
Soluble fiber from oat meal and plant sterols (cholestoff) will lower your LDL ( bad cholesterol) .now your LDL is so damn high I wouldn't expect miracles from doing this but hopefully you can drop your LDL 20-40 points .the obvious would be to come off all steroids except a trt dose of test for a while .honestly , I don't think having mono would affect your cholesterol .

Those are really bad numbers Bro!

-MT

Attachments

• Forks Over Knives.jpg
    Forks Over Knives.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 348
All your ideas look good. All the things I was going to suggest actually. Suppose you got fish oil, coconut oil and little things like that, niacin i think helps. Key points imo though drop orals and very clean diet. If needs be drop to trt or at least a cruising dose of test but if try tort ideas first. Gotta ask probably a dumb question but what's mono

Citrus Bergamot is the most effective supplement for cholesterol improvement. The fish oil, etc. comes next, but honestly I doubt anyone on this forum doesn't already take fish oil.

OP, don't have any cheat meals and your cholesterol will drastically improve.

Citrus Bergamot is the most effective supplement for cholesterol improvement. The fish oil, etc. comes next, but honestly I doubt anyone on this forum doesn't already take fish oil.

Just curious if you tried citrus bergamot and had good results .i just googled it and the claims are almost to good to be true .i know the one site I looked at talked about an Italian study that was conducted .

Food is actually the best supplement. ;)

Grass Fed Beef
Pastured Eggs
Wild Fish (salmon, cod, etc)
Avocados
Unroasted, unsalted almonds
Coconut oil
Garlic

Then epa/dha 3+grams
Citrus Berg looks to be badass
Quercetin
Green Tea
Fiber
Ubiquinol
D3

Just curious if you tried citrus bergamot and had good results .i just googled it and the claims are almost to good to be true .i know the one site I looked at talked about an Italian study that was conducted .

My HDL did indeed go up but I was also on nothing but TRT and taking a host of other supps, so it wouldn't be fair for me to say it was definitely CB. It's worth a shot though, isn't it? It's not very expensive if you get the Jarrow brand.

Grass Fed Beef
Pastured Eggs
Avocados
Coconut oil
Garlic

Then epa/dha 3+grams
Quercetin
Green Tea
Fiber
Ubiquinol
D3

Hell yea, I was just too lazy to type all that out lol

Never even heard of that. I'll look into it. Thanks

I have bad numbers like that. Even though i try not to take much medication. With numbers like that i doubt much is going to work. Go get meds bro

but what's mono

Mononucleosis is a virus referred to as the "kissing disease" cause you get it through saliva. It makes you VERY tired (if you haven't had Mono you've never in your life felt that tired) I was sleeping 12hours a day and felt like I didn't sleep a minute.

No treatment, half to just wait it out. Lasts 4-6 weeks, then you feel like shit for another month. I'm in that month now.

The single best thing that I have done for my cholesterol was adding 1000mg niacin 3x per day, I eat well, use fish oil and CoQ10 but the addition of the niacin did more to get my #s in line than anything else, it was a little uncomfortable in the beginning but I got used to it and my #s have been solid since

Grass Fed Beef
Pastured Eggs
Avocados
Coconut oil
Garlic

Then epa/dha 3+grams
Quercetin
Green Tea
Fiber
Ubiquinol
D3

Agreed, great post.

I have bad numbers like that. Even though i try not to take much medication. With numbers like that i doubt much is going to work. Go get meds bro

No, the meds are simply poisoning ALL your cells(yes, every single one) and stopping the body from doing its natural process of making cholesterol. Yes cholesterol is a good thing and in every single cell of your body and abundant in your brain as well(and for a reason). Do you think that our creator fucked up and made us wrong when he put cholesterol in our body? It is very necessary and there for a reason. If it is making too much; then find out why and treat the cause not the symptom. But taking rat poison simply to lower your cholesterol number at the expense of the rest of your body and going against what the body is naturally doing; just doesn't make logical sense.

The single best thing that I have done for my cholesterol was adding 1000mg niacin 3x per day, I eat well, use fish oil and CoQ10 but the addition of the niacin did more to get my #s in line than anything else, it was a little uncomfortable in the beginning but I got used to it and my #s have been solid since

I know niacin will raise your Hdl but with high doses like you mentioned it becomes liver toxic

One thing that helps HDL that hasn't been mentioned is albuterol.

Grass Fed Beef
Pastured Eggs
Avocados
Coconut oil
Garlic

Then epa/dha 3+grams
Quercetin
Green Tea
Fiber
Ubiquinol
D3

I haven't done the berg. But this is my diet. And with intense cardio. My HDL was in the 50s on 1600mg of gear.

Lately I've only been on 350test and some mast. My LDL has improved greatly.

Wife is natural (and female lol) eats the same, does cardio more often. Her last blood work her HDL was 75! Her Dr had her write up a diet plan. She should have dropped the copay :)

Last edited:
Look into curcumin and resveratrol, preferably the injectable forms.

Lots of great info in this thread.

The only thing I can add is check out Vitamin K2. It helps prevent calcium build up in the arteries.

Naturally you can get that from 100% grass fed products. Beef and Milk. It's becoming a lot easier to find grass fed products. Whole Foods and Trader Joes have a lot. Now even WAlmart and Costco are starting to catch on

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws