over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Circumin and the heart

Lethalius

Registered
Newbies
I was reading that circumin can stop or reverse enlargement of the heart. That could be of great importance to me. Does circumin lower or regulate blood pressure?

It's too bad no one has started a thread that is years old and has a ton of information on it. Or other threads about curcumin or a very huge advocate of that named Doggcrapp hasn't spoken on it. (You can find all this by searching this very forum.) Spell it right, though..curcumin.

Google and pubmed might help too bro....

Lots of info on here and out there.

Why not see a doctor get on real medication for high Bp. Experimenting is only going to increase the length of time until you get it fixed right. In the meantime your Bp will wreak havoc on your organs.

Juice celery and beets for bp. Look into other things that could help too.

Dante's recent words on social media about the same topic. October 2014
Sorry guys another wall of text alert: I am a tremendous believer that virtually all problems that are going to arise with ergo aid usage can be solved with diet and supplements. Ive proven this to myself and many many others over the years by looking at bloodwork, and then using certain supplements to fix the problems...... Im going to put asterisks next to anything I feel is imperiative that a steroid/gh using bodybuilder should be using to counteract the downside of usage.

Multi vitamin

vitamin D

pro biotics <---- 90% of the immune system right there is gut health

Beta Glucans <---- immune system and cancer killer

***Vitamin k2 <---- the only supplement proven to not only stop plaque
formation but reverse plaque! This must be looked at on an individual basis as this is also an epidemic in the bodybuilding industry. Between Mattarrazzo, David Dearth (quadruple bypass) and about 17 other 90's early 2000's bodybuilders dying of heart attacks....

***Ubiquinol ... Lowered blood pressure and elite heart health

I take a multi faceted eyesight supplement for many years now (still only one in my family that doesnt need glasses)

Liver supplement (bounce back and forth between different ones)

Garlic-blood lucidity (instead of baby aspirin)

IP6-- iron chelator/anti cancer...usually big problem with bodybuilders is the whole hematocrit / hemoglobin raising. There are certain things that can be done to interfere with that (namely giving blood regularly, interupting the polycythemia cyle with low iron eating and chelators etc etc

****Curcumin anticancer, anti cardiomyapathy, heck i could go all day with it with what it does healthwise. No bodybuilder should ever not use this.

Quercetin Blood Pressure-anti cancer-too many health benefits to name

****Citrus Bergamot- while Niacin can raise HDL by 3-5% the huge Niacin study that came out last year really put the kabosh on Niacin usage for many. GIGANTIC PROBLEM WITH JUICERS IS the devastation of good cholesterol vs bad cholesterol ratio. Citrus Bergamot can raise HDL by 40%, lower LDL by up to 37% and stabilize blood sugar levels. This supplement, Curcumin and on a case by case basis Vitamin k2 should be in any steroid/gh using bodybuilders repertoire.

Above all else I feel bodybuilders should get a CBC which is dirt cheap 1-2x a year and a full extensive blood panel 1x a year.....the extensive one including estradiol, shbg, testosterone, psa, etc etc etc should be done right in the middle of heavy cycling. Like 6-10 weeks in so you know what to remove (ast/alt/gfr/etc) from what you are using to be replaced with something else. Also you absolutely need to keep your estrogen levels in the 21-37 range for heart health longterm and this blood panel will tell you what your dose of exemestane should be.

I highly urge every bodybuilder to acquire this **broken link removed**... with the extra large cuff (necessary for the big dogs) and take it 3x a week plus upon arising. So many health problems can be cured from longterm if you just take the pro active route with blood pressure.

If you do have high blood pressure problems and refuse to go to the doctor for them.....if its really bad i would highly urge people to get on carditone
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
... which will get it down quickly. Also look into celery seed, dandelion root and hawthorne berry if you would like to get off of Hydrochlorothiazide prescribed by a doctor.. But if you need to get blood pressure down quickly go give a pint of blood which will drop blood pressure 10 points overnight and then get on the carditone. Then set a course to fix the blood pressure problems you do have either with a doctors help or herbal help. Carditone is as close to blood pressure medicine as you can get in supplement form and it works for 90% of people but id rather see a guy get it down pronto and then go to work on why its up, and the safest route to get it under control. Im forgetting some stuff but this is what comes to me off the top of my head in the 20 minutes of time i grabbed to write this.

====================================================
Follow up posts suggesting dosing of some products and mention of the eyesight supplement he likes..

*citrus bergamot 500mg morn and nite, curcumin BCM version 400mg at nite or if you think you have cardiomyopathy 400mg morn and nite, vit k2 one of these a day Amazon.com: Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex Softgels, 90-Count: Health & Personal Care because it has short acting men-4 and long acting men-7 in it. Do not take vitamin k2 if you have prothombin disorders. Or Factor V Leiden. Carditone = 1 cap morn and nite for 2 weeks and reaccess if you can go down to 1 cap daily

*(social media name removed), lutein and zeaxanthin and billberry is the keys with that malady...... I like this formula and take it morn and nite **broken link removed**

Dante's recent words on social media about the same topic. October 2014
Sorry guys another wall of text alert: I am a tremendous believer that virtually all problems that are going to arise with ergo aid usage can be solved with diet and supplements. Ive proven this to myself and many many others over the years by looking at bloodwork, and then using certain supplements to fix the problems...... Im going to put asterisks next to anything I feel is imperiative that a steroid/gh using bodybuilder should be using to counteract the downside of usage.

Multi vitamin

vitamin D

pro biotics <---- 90% of the immune system right there is gut health

Beta Glucans <---- immune system and cancer killer

***Vitamin k2 <---- the only supplement proven to not only stop plaque
formation but reverse plaque! This must be looked at on an individual basis as this is also an epidemic in the bodybuilding industry. Between Mattarrazzo, David Dearth (quadruple bypass) and about 17 other 90's early 2000's bodybuilders dying of heart attacks....

***Ubiquinol ... Lowered blood pressure and elite heart health

I take a multi faceted eyesight supplement for many years now (still only one in my family that doesnt need glasses)

Liver supplement (bounce back and forth between different ones)

Garlic-blood lucidity (instead of baby aspirin)

IP6-- iron chelator/anti cancer...usually big problem with bodybuilders is the whole hematocrit / hemoglobin raising. There are certain things that can be done to interfere with that (namely giving blood regularly, interupting the polycythemia cyle with low iron eating and chelators etc etc

****Curcumin anticancer, anti cardiomyapathy, heck i could go all day with it with what it does healthwise. No bodybuilder should ever not use this.

Quercetin Blood Pressure-anti cancer-too many health benefits to name

****Citrus Bergamot- while Niacin can raise HDL by 3-5% the huge Niacin study that came out last year really put the kabosh on Niacin usage for many. GIGANTIC PROBLEM WITH JUICERS IS the devastation of good cholesterol vs bad cholesterol ratio. Citrus Bergamot can raise HDL by 40%, lower LDL by up to 37% and stabilize blood sugar levels. This supplement, Curcumin and on a case by case basis Vitamin k2 should be in any steroid/gh using bodybuilders repertoire.

Above all else I feel bodybuilders should get a CBC which is dirt cheap 1-2x a year and a full extensive blood panel 1x a year.....the extensive one including estradiol, shbg, testosterone, psa, etc etc etc should be done right in the middle of heavy cycling. Like 6-10 weeks in so you know what to remove (ast/alt/gfr/etc) from what you are using to be replaced with something else. Also you absolutely need to keep your estrogen levels in the 21-37 range for heart health longterm and this blood panel will tell you what your dose of exemestane should be.

I highly urge every bodybuilder to acquire this **broken link removed**... with the extra large cuff (necessary for the big dogs) and take it 3x a week plus upon arising. So many health problems can be cured from longterm if you just take the pro active route with blood pressure.

If you do have high blood pressure problems and refuse to go to the doctor for them.....if its really bad i would highly urge people to get on carditone
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
... which will get it down quickly. Also look into celery seed, dandelion root and hawthorne berry if you would like to get off of Hydrochlorothiazide prescribed by a doctor.. But if you need to get blood pressure down quickly go give a pint of blood which will drop blood pressure 10 points overnight and then get on the carditone. Then set a course to fix the blood pressure problems you do have either with a doctors help or herbal help. Carditone is as close to blood pressure medicine as you can get in supplement form and it works for 90% of people but id rather see a guy get it down pronto and then go to work on why its up, and the safest route to get it under control. Im forgetting some stuff but this is what comes to me off the top of my head in the 20 minutes of time i grabbed to write this.

====================================================
Follow up posts suggesting dosing of some products and mention of the eyesight supplement he likes..

*citrus bergamot 500mg morn and nite, curcumin BCM version 400mg at nite or if you think you have cardiomyopathy 400mg morn and nite, vit k2 one of these a day Amazon.com: Life Extension Super K with Advanced K2 Complex Softgels, 90-Count: Health & Personal Care because it has short acting men-4 and long acting men-7 in it. Do not take vitamin k2 if you have prothombin disorders. Or Factor V Leiden. Carditone = 1 cap morn and nite for 2 weeks and reaccess if you can go down to 1 cap daily

*(social media name removed), lutein and zeaxanthin and billberry is the keys with that malady...... I like this formula and take it morn and nite **broken link removed**

I supplied that. :)

But yes, Dante knocked it out of the park with that..which is why it was important to bring it here for all to see.

I supplied that. :)

But yes, Dante knocked it out of the park with that..which is why it was important to bring it here for all to see.

Yes, it is great info. I copied and paste it for my personal notes.

You already got all the responses you need.
But yes, this topic has (and if not,should be) been beaten into everybody's heads by now.

Everybody should be on curcumin.
If you get on the oral version, you can definetly make a difference in your health. If you take it injectable, you will amplify the effects x50.

Cardiac,kidney,liver health,fat loss,vascularity,chelation,anti-inflammatory, anti cardiomyopathy, decreased triglycerides, decreased LDL, increased HDL, decreasing HgB and HcT levels, positive effects on AST & ALT, energy enhancement, AMAZING immune system enhancement(I'm serious: I literally did not get the flu from my fiancee because of curcumin and other antioxidants I was taking), decrease in blood pressure, decrease in HR....

Dude, it is literally a gift from god that was developed by the hands of men.
This isn't a sales ad, this is a decision to improve the quality and duration of your life. Your body will thank you.

Knight on the K-2 is that the men-7 referred to as menaquinone 7? I ve seen the product called MK-7 for K2 Im thinking this is the better of the two?

Knight on the K-2 is that the men-7 referred to as menaquinone 7? I ve seen the product called MK-7 for K2 Im thinking this is the better of the two?

Going strictly from memory, yes K2 is made up of MK-4 and MK-7 and MK-7 is the more important, longer lasting one. LEF Super K product has K1, K2 and MK4 and MK7.
LIFE EXTENSION Super K with Advanced K2 Complex on sale at AllStarHealth.com

**broken link removed**

MK-4 is a synthetic product, very similar to vitamin K1, and your body is capable of converting K1 into MK-4. However, MK-4 has a very short biological half-life of about one hour, making it a poor candidate as a dietary supplement.
After reaching your intestines, it remains mostly in your liver, where it is useful in synthesizing blood-clotting factors.

MK-7 is a newer agent with more practical applications because it stays in your body longer; its half-life is three days, meaning you have a much better chance of building up a consistent blood level, compared to MK-4 or K1. MK-7 is extracted from the Japanese fermented soy product called natto.
You could actually get loads of MK-7 from consuming natto, as it is relatively inexpensive and is available in most Asian food markets. Few Americans, however, tolerate its smell and slimy texture.

Also, Which Vitamin K2 Supplement is Best - MK-4 or MK-7? | The Healthy Home Economist

But yes, this topic has (and if not,should be) been beaten into everybody's heads by now.

If you get on the oral version, you can definetly make a difference in your health. If you take it injectable, you will amplify the effects x50.

Cardiac,kidney,liver health,fat loss,vascularity,chelation,anti-inflammatory, anti cardiomyopathy, decreased triglycerides, decreased LDL, increased HDL, decreasing HgB and HcT levels, positive effects on AST & ALT, energy enhancement, AMAZING immune system enhancement(I'm serious: I literally did not get the flu from my fiancee because of curcumin and other antioxidants I was taking), decrease in blood pressure, decrease in HR....

This isn't a sales ad, this is a decision to improve the quality and duration of your life. Your body will thank you.

Is it really that amazing? I need to get me some.

Where does one find the injectable? Is it script only?

I got to get on this.

Is it really that amazing? I need to get me some.

Where does one find the injectable? Is it script only?

I got to get on this.

Talk to LK3 and the boys at Vet Supply I think Trinity has a banner in his sig.

Veteran Supplies
it's a sponsor in sponsor section
totally legal and amazing antioxidant

Theres a saying:
Warfarin/Coumadin react with the kitchen sink.

If you use anticoagulants you pretty much can't take anything without a rxn lol

Last edited:
Great post by Dante!!

Just order a few of these hopefully they can help my BP and HDL.

Thanks For posting!

so basically, if we use this we can abuse gearz even worse?

what dose do we use (inj. curcumin)?

Well, no supplements will protect you fully if you keep abusing Steroids. They are just there to approve your health a little.

Due to the way you worded the question, I am hesitant to answer what you already obviously implied... though that was certainly 100% not my prerogative...

I would use 400-450+/week for health benefits splitting the injections on an EoD or 4x week basis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws