over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you had to stop cold turkey

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What would you run to get your body back to normals as soon as possible? Been on realitively high doses for 2 years occasionally comming down to around 4-500mgs then back up.....

Has anyone ever done this. How bad was it.

How do you deal withbthe mental side of things not being "the big guy" anymore

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

1- see an endo
2- life goes on

What would you run to get your body back to normals as soon as possible? Been on realitively high doses for 2 years occasionally comming down to around 4-500mgs then back up.....

Has anyone ever done this. How bad was it.

How do you deal withbthe mental side of things not being "the big guy" anymore

Just lower your dose to say 100mg weekly (I'm a conservative type of fella) play with that dose to see if a single dose weekly or a split dose suits you best.

How did you manage mentally the years prior to you being "the big guy"?

Just lower your dose to say 100mg weekly (I'm a conservative type of fella) play with that dose to see if a weekly, split dose suits you best.

How did you manage mentally the years prior to you being "the big guy"?

Never really did.. Been at this for the last 6 Years.....if i was going to see an endo when should I go so when he tests me I'm not at high levels?

coming off

I say taper off with smaller doses and have a good pct to run.

Drop down to 100-150/wk

or

Triptorelin, Clomid, Exemestane/Toremifene

I had to quit cold turkey after 4 years blast and cruise (mostly blast) when I went to rehab - my test cratered down to 250 and never really recovered. I didn't notice so much at the time because I felt great relative to being all cracked out. It wasn't until later that I realized there was a problem since I had a very lowbsex drive. On the training front, I lost some initial strength but after that training was great and I didn't lose much size. As another poster said, life goes on. So worst case scenario for me wasn't all that bad really - not ideal and I am back on now with a trt script in my pocket as well

Its hard to answer because you said cold turkey, but then you mentioned you might be able to do a HRT dose or a PCT.

Huge difference between cold turkey and HRT/PCT. Cold turkey is like what the_warrior mentioned... you just stop !! Thats rough. My cousin takes huge doses and has gone to prison 3 times. Every time he goes you would think he would stop and PCT before he has to go in?!? Nope, he blasts until the day they take him and he comes off cold turkey in prison. Doesnt seem to bother him much, but he is a very unstable person and has never had a logical thought in his life. This last time he is hurting bc he cant train in the prison he is in. The longest i was on was 9 months (7 years ago)and unfortunately that time when i came off all i had was some Nolvadex (like 10 days worth) and some over the counter shit. And let me tell you it sucked !!!

If you do a solid PCT you will feel ok, but just ok not great. Thats just my opinion. If you can do 150mg test a week and perhaps some GH you will be able to maintain and you shouldnt feel all that bad. Again just my opinion.

Tell us more about your situation. Do you need to be completely off? Or can you take a small dose of test and perhaps some GH and/or peptides?

After some shit that happened recently that crushed my sec drive, I said f-it. Going to save any high doses for prep, just taking my prescribed HRT for now and going to do my best with that. I may add a little mast here and there in the future, but seeing all of these people having issues, seeing my sex drive crash and inability to get an erection was my wake up. Time to chill out and let my body normalize...

Just stay on HRT and train your ass off and enjoy it...

There are several guys on this forum that were a great help to me. They know who they are and I am forever grateful for their advice.

I think its just a time in my life where I being big will only continue to hurt me. I was I. The hospital last night with cellulitis and the infection spread To more then half of my arm.. I dont have the genetics to bed a bodybuilder nor will it ever been lucrative for myself or my family. I think its time e to grow up. Im 26 Now ... Mentally I just think I'm totally addicted I love being big. But how is it helping me it's not

I hear you, thats my approach, it doesnt pay my bills so i cant be that big. It would just make me look bad in the business world, as much as i would love to be a beast.

So what i did after that 9 month cycle when i totally crashed bc i didnt have a good PCT was take a 5 year break. And now i just cycle mildly for 4 months (summer) out of the year. The rest of the year im totally off AAS. Ill run some peps or GH so i dont wither away to nothing.

You didnt answer my previous question but it sounds like you really dont have to stop cold turkey (like completely just stop). So i would go the HRT route that way you will keep a lot of size as long as you train and eat properly. I would say just do a nice PCT and be done with it, but you have been on so long you probably wont feel good and will just start HRT soon after.

Well i dont have any more test and who knows how long this is going to last ...I'm almost afraid to pin. Im sure the Shit I used was dirty cause it was new. I dont know what to do very confused. Body is hurting

It's an addiction like anything else. The looking for gear, pinning, having CONTROL over food, size whatever. It's a sickness.

Dealing with not being the "Big Guy" is easy once you believe that even on trt levels you are bigger than 90% of the population. Or, just eat right, carb up, work out for the pump and you'll still be damn impressive.

I have found that my addictive mind will never go away. If it's not getting nuts on size which I don't do anymore for a variety of reasons, I need to get into something crazy...always.

Today I work on my drag car a lot. Ride my motorcycle, I work in sales so chasing down deals is kind of an addiction in itself.

You have to channel your feelings into something productive. Addiction if not recognized, will kill us...

Did you use a brand new pin? Swab the top of the bottle with alcohol before withdrawing it? Then swab your skin pre and post injection?

Did you get your stuff from a reliable source?

I really dont know about cellulitis? Did the infection start at the injection site, or they dont know. I dont know how you would figure out if it was from a bad injection or from the gear itself.

clever comment hehe

your assuming your body will be come back to "normal" sometime in the future, after 2 years "dropping down to 500mg/wk" at the lowest you will most likely never be back at "normal" of say 600 test levels, IMO. Have you thought of that possibility?

Physically, I would definitely try to stay on 150mgs of test or so...you can keep a lot of size on that dose if you have your nutrition on point...

Mentally, I would probably try to get good at something else. I'm a musician and kind of left that behind for bodybuilding, so I would probably just revert back to that.

I agree with doing a ton of cardio when you come off. It helps so much in my opinion.

You'll be fine bro. I came off about 45 days ago after being on for a year. Tapered down the test all the way down to 125mg a week, blasted some hcg, took a shot of triptorellin, and have been on clomid and some peptides since. I have lost very minimal size or strength. Test levels on Monday were 724. I imagine once I drop the clomid it will drop down to 500 or maybe a little lower.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws