over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natrol's syntherol log

natrol

Registered
Have had lagging arms for as long as I can remember. Especially bis with almost no peak. To make it even more exaggerated my delts are my best body part by far and I've never even put oil in anywhere but my glutes for AAS shots and my delts look syntholed they are so overdeveloped. I thought I could be content with my current look as I am pretty happy with my development, but I've finally decided to take the plunge and am going to try and bring my arms up to match the rest of my body.

Currently sitting at:
6 feet tall
220 pounds
10% body fat
17.5 inch arms cold measurement

I will be following Big A's protocol and am hoping to god I don't encounter any complications. I'm very excited to get this underway even though pinning 8 times a day on top of AAS shots isn't looking too appealing but whatever you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm hoping to add a permanent inch or so to my arms. I may have started this at a bad time seeing as my offseason will be done in four weeks and then I start contest prep, meaning that I will be hitting gear harder during the maintenance phase but my body will be in a less optimal environment as I will be on a calorie deficit. I'm hoping the gear will be enough to fill the stretched fascia with muscle tissue despite being in contest prep. I'll be done the maintenance phase at about 4 weeks out so that should be enough time to harden back up in the arms I'm hoping.

My syntherol is on the way in the mail right now and I am hoping to start up in the next few days. I will keep a detailed log for all you guys on here, I know that other logs I've researched have been extremely helpful in helping guide me to the decision to take the plunge with this thing.

Will you be posting progress pics...Any befores?

Will be following your log...Plenty of guys here who have run Syntherol with great success so any issues/questions and you sure to receive good guidance!

Yes I won't be an idiot who makes a log and talks about every detail but won't even bother taking a before and after pic lol. Don't really see the point of a log without pics.

I'll get pics up for sure. I know seeing the ones on here was crucial in me making the decision to do this.

Actually after finding out I can only edit posts for 15 minutes after they are posted (is that still in effect?) I will most likely only be posting my progress via my log with no pics unfortunately. I don't want to possibly regret having my pics up in the future and then not be able to edit them :banghead:

I will still keep a very detailed log though and let you guys know how syntherol works for me.

Actually after finding out I can only edit posts for 15 minutes after they are posted (is that still in effect?) I will most likely only be posting my progress via my log with no pics unfortunately. I don't want to possibly regret having my pics up in the future and then not be able to edit them :banghead:

I will still keep a very detailed log though and let you guys know how syntherol works for me.

What situation would lead you to regretting a picture of your arm being on the internet?

Never mind I'm just paranoid here's 2 before pics. As you can see, my delt overpowers my arm to a strong degree. Especially on a rear double bi shot my arm has no peak and looks half the size of my delts. Tris are alright hence why my arm looks a bit better resting at my side. Either way, I'm going to try and run Big A's protocol on bis and tris, with a focus on bis (if tris are getting disproportionate I'll probably use less on them).

If I experience bruising or soreness at the injection site is it safe to do my shot there still the next day? I'm kind of unsure how to rotate injection sites on the triceps to avoid lumps and make it look even?

Attachments

• IMG_20141110_0753asd172.jpg
    IMG_20141110_0753asd172.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 683
  • 20141101_211asda136.jpg
    20141101_211asda136.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 783
Last edited:
Good base...Should be an interesting log...I believe you will do very well!

Good base...Should be an interesting log...I believe you will do very well!

Thank you. It's comforting knowing I have vets on here to help me if I encounter any issues and guide me along the way. I can't wait to start!

Never mind I'm just paranoid here's 2 before pics. As you can see, my delt overpowers my arm to a strong degree. Especially on a rear double bi shot my arm has no peak and looks half the size of my delts. Tris are alright hence why my arm looks a bit better resting at my side. Either way, I'm going to try and run Big A's protocol on bis and tris, with a focus on bis (if tris are getting disproportionate I'll probably use less on them).

If I experience bruising or soreness at the injection site is it safe to do my shot there still the next day? I'm kind of unsure how to rotate injection sites on the triceps to avoid lumps and make it look even?

Good arms, Natrol! I think you'll be very pleased with what Syntherol will do for you, IF you follow Big A's protocol.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Did my first round of shots today. Damn I've pinned a lot of times but never on my arms I was scared shitless. Was really hard to prevent myself from shaking during the shots which is gonna cause more scar tissue which isn't good.

I also realized how important it is that you mark your arm with a pen or something where you need to shoot. My first shot on bis were a little lower on the left arm then I wanted and on my tris on my right arm I was well over an inch off from hitting the proper spot on the upper tri head. Anyways, other than some general discomfort I did all 8 shots 1 ml each. Insta sore after but nothing unmanageable. Tris are damn hard even with a mark because your depth perception can mess with you pretty badly when trying to shoot your arm from behind while looking in a mirror at the same time. Makes it harder to get the shot at a 90 degree angle and to hit the exact spot, aspirating is also pretty hard in tris. Hopefully I don't run into any issues in the future in regards to these shots.

I massaged pretty vigorously for fifteen minutes afterwards and then did some light arm work in my basement to get blood flowing to the spots. Should I literally be massaging my arms all day every time I get a chance to prevent lumping or will the massaging after the shots for 20 minutes or so suffice?

I will be following. Great base to work from. If you can get a hand roller that would be a great tool for massaging. It's more difficult with your arms and due to the volume of shots but try to rotate (even a few mm) as much as you can. You will be surprised how easy the shots become once you get used to them.

Did my first round of shots today. Damn I've pinned a lot of times but never on my arms I was scared shitless. Was really hard to prevent myself from shaking during the shots which is gonna cause more scar tissue which isn't good.

I also realized how important it is that you mark your arm with a pen or something where you need to shoot. My first shot on bis were a little lower on the left arm then I wanted and on my tris on my right arm I was well over an inch off from hitting the proper spot on the upper tri head. Anyways, other than some general discomfort I did all 8 shots 1 ml each. Insta sore after but nothing unmanageable. Tris are damn hard even with a mark because your depth perception can mess with you pretty badly when trying to shoot your arm from behind while looking in a mirror at the same time. Makes it harder to get the shot at a 90 degree angle and to hit the exact spot, aspirating is also pretty hard in tris. Hopefully I don't run into any issues in the future in regards to these shots.

I massaged pretty vigorously for fifteen minutes afterwards and then did some light arm work in my basement to get blood flowing to the spots. Should I literally be massaging my arms all day every time I get a chance to prevent lumping or will the massaging after the shots for 20 minutes or so suffice?
It doesn't take all that much. I use a foam roller or paint roller and crush the hell out of the area for a couple minutes afterwards and this works just fine.

I used a 2" paint roller to massage the muscle group...Gives a nice, even massage! You don't want to over massage the area or be too vigorous because you take the chance in adding more, unneeded inflammation to the area.....

Massaging is needed immediately afterwards to help flow the oil through the muscle group...Throughout the day is strictly personal preference depending on how tight the muscle group becomes during the day...I usually only had to do it once more throughout the day.....

What size pin are you using...I used 25g 1" pin on bis and tris.....

I draw with an 18g then switch to a 25g 1 incher. Soreness is pretty intense right now only a couple hours post injection.

I draw with an 18g then switch to a 25g 1 incher. Soreness is pretty intense right now only a couple hours post injection.

The paint roller will help...Do you have anyone available to help you with the shots?! The shaky hands aren't going to help with minimizing movement of the pin and pain afterwards!

No I don't unfortunately. I'm sure as I get used to it though I'll probably shake less and be less nervous. Soreness isn't as bad this morning as it was last night. Going to buy a paint roller today then I'll update after my second set of shots.

It's sore for about 1 week, then it's almost painless.

Ya the pain wasn't going to stop me anyways lol. Second set of shots done. Went alright, I know I'm supposed to be doing the bicep shots coming in at an angle from the side but how far to the side of each bi head should I be hitting each dart at? Right now I'm pretty much doing one shot on the inside of the big bicep vein and one on the outside with them both slightly angled so they will be hitting dead Centre in the bicep. Does this sound right or should I be moving even further away from the bicep vein more down the side of each bi head?

Noticed my peak has flattened out a little bit too after the second set of shots on my right bicep. I am assuming this could be caused by inflammation at the injection site as I doubt I could've ruined my peak with just two days of 1 ml shots?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear