over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's your TrinityD, InfinityD, derek7x, slashout, etc

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
To those that said or think we mods are full of shit and you still like him or don't think he should have been banned?

This is who was training you.

He is not a pro, he does not have any lavish riches. He's a bipolar broke ass med student who needed money bad to pay for his bbing drugs and food.

Derek Ethan Etebari
San Francisco, CA

Even though he cleared all his other accounts like facebook, he forgot to take his photo down off myspace.

We also had all this confirmed by a long time vet here that knows him in real life.

Attachments

• bqjWczY.jpg
    bqjWczY.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,960
Last edited by a moderator:
Can we take down his featured member banner now??
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Can we take down his featured member banner now??
:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Hell no. I want all the dumb asses on this board to be reminded of their stupidity every time they see it.

BAHAHAHA! WOW!!! Good riddance! :):love::D;):headbang:

The fact that anyone was willing to say he should be unbanned and that the mods are full of it after the childish insults he hurled around on those threads honestly surprises me. This is just icing on the cake.

What about taking down his fake member of the month picture, and replacing it with the real Derek up there? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hell no. I want all the dumb asses on this board to be reminded of their stupidity every time they see it.
LOL. No shit. This entire 6 month ordeal is a ginormous lesson to be learned. For noobs, people looking for a too-good-to-be-true deal, Christians, and especially band-wagoneers.

To those that said or think we mods are full of shit and you still like him or don't think he should have been banned?

This is who was training you.

He is not a pro, he does not have any lavish riches. He's a bipolar broke ass med student who needed money bad to pay for his bbing drugs and food.

Derek Ethan Etebari
San Francisco, CA

Even though he cleared all his other accounts like facebook, he forgot to take his photo down off myspace.

We also had all this confirmed by a long time vet here that knows him in real life.

Always knew he was full of shit.
He pm'd me asking to be my trainer. He did the same to Queefer.
If someone wants to train me they better look better than me.
I don't get the whole online training thing anyway. It's not rocket science. Eat clean, take gear, train hard. Wow!!!
It's funny that a guy who claims to have millions of dollars has to try to scam Big A out of the sponsor fee of $500/month.
Hahaha :cool:

Wow. Just wow, that's all I can say. I never said he should be unbanned because he clearly broke the rules, but I was one of the few who said I still thought he had contributed some decent posts while he was a member...

Lesson learned.

If only someone had stood up and said not to vote for him before he won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I normally wouldnt gloat, but even yesterday guys were defending him:D.............and to think some guys are talking to him today getting workout plans................because as they say, they have made such great gains:)

Last edited:
If only someone had stood up and said not to vote for him before he won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I normally wouldnt gloat, but even yesterday guys were defending him:D

Yeah he built up quite the following very quickly, I should have been suspicious of that. I voted for him, Queefer can you ever forgive me?

Here's an exchange of ours as far back as July of 2010!

You're opinion....

Many guys here are are idiots, and dont have the money to get all they need. Sure AAS isnt all you need but Naive? Come the F on, there is one a reason "pros" are bigger then others. One reason "ROIDS".... And If its not in your DNA its not gonna happen? Ive seen skinny guys that are now huge and competing after taking AAS. You still need to put in work, hard work but there is no question that AAS is the reason pros are pros.

Do you know how many pros I know? To the public, they say one thing but to me they say the truth and Im suprised they arent dead.
How about this: You PM me your real name (even just first name) and I'll ask the pros I know if they know you. Maybe we know some of the same. Otherwise, get some pics up roid boy and let's see some before and afters because at this point, you're all talk. Yes, skinny guys can get huge. But did you ever stop to think that they have a genetically high response to androgens? Maybe he has double the receptors and fibers that you and I have. He will get huge, I assure you - an he won't have to take near as much dope.

Three things have to align to make a pro a pro -
Hard work, ridiculous dedication, and proper training knowledge w/coaching
genetically good shape/symmetry
genetically good response to training and gear (dense muscle fibers and dense receptors)

Missing any one of these even in a minor way, and you're done. You can still get excellent results but you'll never be bringing home any Olympias.

Yeah he built up quite the following very quickly, I should have been suspicious of that. I voted for him, Queefer can you ever forgive me?

Its okay son, we all make mistakes:)

Originally Posted by vcjha View Post
Wow Vanilla, I felt the need to chime in to stick up for my homeboy. I know Trinity in person and he has spent countless hours helping me with my own list of problems when nobody else would care to continue helping. This includes coaches that I was paying money to. One of the most genuine guys that I have ever met . I don't know if I have ever come across anybody else like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcjha View Post
I didn't bother reading the whole thread. I know Trinity in real life and I've seen him lift some huge lifts in the gym and trains harder than anyone I've ever seen despite all the crap he's gone through. It's pathetic that his autistic brother needs to be brought into this.

Looks like this cat needs banned also. Must be one of TrinityD (Derek's) multiple altered egos.

This must be after he got his Bro-Card

Attachments

• 314491_170809896336465_100002223668074_369783_771286039_n.JPG
    314491_170809896336465_100002223668074_369783_771286039_n.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,875

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear