advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren --> Alzheimers. Taurine Helps Nandrolone Damage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

Two interesting studies I came across, posting these links as an easier way to see the summaries.

If you have issues with the studies feel free to post it up but don't argue with me as I'm just passing them along :D figured people here would be interested and may spark some discussion. We don't see too many studies involving tren.

I'm no longer cycling/blasting but for those who are this may impact some things.

Trenbolone may increase Alzheimer's risk

^Only odd thing about this one is they say it's due to tren's androgenic properties, and the Tren+DHT combo was the worst...yet earlier they said "Testosterone and it's metabolites estradiol and DHT" help Alzheimers.

Taurine protects steroids users' testes

That's pretty awesome about the taurine!

Another reason to take taurine. I take mine pre bed relaxs me and plenty of heart benefits too

Another reason to take taurine. I take mine pre bed relaxs me and plenty of heart benefits too

I'm going to look into it more as I've never taken it before (I would always hear about people taking it for low back pumps so I just ignored it). I'm planning to stick to 125mg Test from here on out but the nandrolone dose used in the study was pretty low so maybe it could still be of use.

If one is self conscientious of potentially reducing/slowing the progress of AD, especially if one has a first or second degree relative that has AD. Consider living a lifestyle that reduces the burden of beta amyloid plaques, e.g. ketogenic diet, caffeine consumption, stress reduction, reduce liver stress, treat OSA, use of Curcumin, ect, ect. It's not a guarantee, yet, it's a positive approach.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-trenbolone-may-increase-alzheimers-risk.html

Last edited:
It helps relax the nervous system and helps raise gaba good for sleep and anyone who has anxiety.

Increases cell hydration/swelling a bit like creatine

Reduces the resistance of blood flow through arteries which leads to lower bp and can also help arterial stiffness.

Helps insulin sensitivity too.

Too cheap not to take I take 5g pre workout and 5g pre sleep

The study was made with rats, not humans... so useless.

Plus they were given 1500mg taurine, wich is pretty useless if you follow a good diet.

It helps relax the nervous system and helps raise gaba good for sleep and anyone who has anxiety.

Reduces the resistance of blood flow through arteries which leads to lower bp and can also help arterial stiffness.

I like examine.com a lot for new supplements Taurine - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

Seems to indicate no change in blood pressure despite changes in blood flow. Also recommends 500mg-2000mg as the effective dose, with more than 3g per day not typically recommended. Though I'm sure it's probably fine.

I know whey (I just use BodyFortress) already has Taurine in the ingredients but it doesn't list how much.

I'll keep looking into it.

Plus they were given 1500mg taurine, wich is pretty useless if you follow a good diet.
It's not useless.

They weren't given 1500mg. The translated human dosage would equate to that.

Read more and post less.

That's a lot of taurine.

I like examine.com a lot for new supplements Taurine - Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com

Seems to indicate no change in blood pressure despite changes in blood flow. Also recommends 500mg-2000mg as the effective dose, with more than 3g per day not typically recommended. Though I'm sure it's probably fine.

I know whey (I just use BodyFortress) already has Taurine in the ingredients but it doesn't list how much.

I'll keep looking into it.

Yea, I was going to say I've never seen high doses of taurine. 4g peri workout in a protocol is about it. I'm not sure if 5g at a time or 10g total is needed or has any negative blowback.

never tired Taurine, i always read about guys using it.

This article really pushed me to go grab some and give it a try.

How much are you guys running ED? 2.5g?

I'm using 4g of taurine in my morning shake and another 4g in my intra-shake with aminos.

I feel great on taurine. My muscles feel more relaxed and hydrated if you will, I don't know how to explain it really.

I also read it can help with anxiety, which I have never suffered from but currently on a boldenone cycle I am experiencing some anxiety for the first time in my life.

Quite an intellectually ignorant comment.

I'm using 4g of taurine in my morning shake and another 4g in my intra-shake with aminos.

I feel great on taurine. My muscles feel more relaxed and hydrated if you will, I don't know how to explain it really.

I also read it can help with anxiety, which I have never suffered from but currently on a boldenone cycle I am experiencing some anxiety for the first time in my life.

I checked and the protein I use already has 1000mg of taurine per scoop though given how cheap it is I may try a month of it at 2g around my workout and 2g at night or something like that just to see if it helps.

I've never had anxiety but my sleep is never very 'deep' and I doubt it could hurt.

I read somewhere that taurine competes for the same receptors as BCAAs... Wonder if timing taurine away from protein/bcaa meals/supps makes sense.

I read somewhere that taurine competes for the same receptors as BCAAs... Wonder if timing taurine away from protein/bcaa meals/supps makes sense.

protein receptors ? :confused: :naughty:

Taking aminos singularly or in specific combinations can exert pharmaceutical effects in the body that you wouldn't otherwise get from a whole protein source.

I am only saying this because I noticed people are counting the taurine from their protein sources like it has the same benefit.

Example: If someone is having a panic attack, 2 grams of glycine sublingual every couple minutes until the symptoms resolve would work much more effectively than the glycine in a whole food or whey protein source. Sometimes it is the rate of absorption or peak plasma levels that turn a "switch" on or off. Or the presence or lack of other aminos...

Another example:

Threonine plays roles in antibody formation and immune health. High doses of protein intake tend to cause threonine deficiency due to amino acid competitive absorption (even though threonine is in the protein source). This MAY have negative impact on the immune system.. so I take threonine sublingual by itself in the morning on an empty stomach.

The examples can go on and on. Just something to think about.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity