over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Board Nestalgia, a trip down memory lane

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
Anyone else have fond memories of the boards 15-20 years ago? I saw a few posts on another thread that indicate that some of you might, I sure as hell do. I wanted to start a thread where we can exchange stories of how things were back then. Post whatever you like, whether it be about products that disappeared, how you liked to visit Animal's board when Doggcrap started, or fond memories of old sources you wished were still around. What about the good ol days stands out to you as you think back?

I was 17 or 18 when I discovered elitefitness, a whole new world to me. I absolutely read up and handed out cycle advice before I'd ever even ran a cycle. I sure thought I knew my shit. Apparently somewhere along the line I'd mentioned where I worked out. One day I was at my gym in the locker room when a guy I knew asked me if I was on any forums, so I immediately mentioned EF. "I knew it was you, " he said. Then he gave me a much needed lecture on how to conduct myself and to not give advice based on something I'd only read about online. Solid advice.

Products, I really miss Omnadren, QV deca, and real naposims. All the of those together, holy shit,....... let's put it this way, one time I was playing basketball with some friends for fun and I dunked the Damn ball. Never before or since have I been someone capable of a slam dunk.

Tell some stories, I wanna read em.

I never went to any boards except untill 2004.

I did go to the bodybuilding chatroom on aol in 2002 quite frequently. Lee preist came in their occasionally. A guy named Mark Treicher (sp) who knew and trained at Kevin Levrones gym. Lesh44 was a guy that was mean. Tond a girl seemd cool. SickoDarren a real sicko.

back in 2003 went to the yahoo chatroom, saw Tond there. there was a short guy that owned a nightclub named mighty. Titsnmuscle a female bodybuilder, people used to pick at, and many other characters

I have a bad memory, but I remember being on Bolex and another board it was just one line of posts all the way down. I can't remember what the name was if it was renegade or underground, or ??? I was on their with Wyldeone and we would erase shit if people pissed us off. lol. I remember a lot of gear coming out of Mexico. Seems like most of the stuff back than is when the vials came in there own boxes. Mostly human grade stuff, mexican, and vet stuff. From what I remember you just got it from a guy at the gym and you got whatever he had. Not like now where you can get anything you want in a flash. Not that it's quality or even real.

Anyone remember _Bladen_ from the bodybuilding.com steroid section? 20 year old "expert" who pretended to be a national level pro until someone found his pic and it turned out he was obese?

My first board was Muscle Mayhem.

The house of juice.com. Dave ran a great board there. Got hooked up with swisher for my first real source. Unreal list of goodies.

Anyone remember _Bladen_ from the bodybuilding.com steroid section? 20 year old "expert" who pretended to be a national level pro until someone found his pic and it turned out he was obese?

Yeah remember this. Wasn't there also a mod there that was selling gear to users on the side and ended up being a scammer?? Back when they had a steroid subforum.

Yeah remember this. Wasn't there also a mod there that was selling gear to users on the side and ended up being a scammer?? Back when they had a steroid subforum.

Yea Sh0t lol. I didn't even post there because I was still natural but I remember lurking there. Bladen was famous for telling everyone to never eat clean and that they should be gorging on fast food all day to grow. Even went in the teen section to tell the kids that. Reckless to say the least.

I remember Anabolex back in the late 90's/early 2000's. If I remember correctly, I think they had a bad server crash or something and the board was down for a while and just never recovered. (I could be wrong however).

Animal's board had some great nuggets of info back in the day. In the end, he pretty much banned or chased everyone away.

Misc/fitness/weights/ was the original one back in 95/96. Duchaine, Patrick Arnold, Bruce Kneller, etc were all posting back then. The Sandwich was in the mix to.

The Gade' was where it was at miss the 50cc QV test Eth, Aratest, Hemos and Russian Dbol

Yea Sh0t lol. I didn't even post there because I was still natural but I remember lurking there. Bladen was famous for telling everyone to never eat clean and that they should be gorging on fast food all day to grow. Even went in the teen section to tell the kids that. Reckless to say the least.

nevermind

My first board was anabolix.I learned a lot of shit on that board.I also miss Russian dbol.I remember the punch out packs.also steris test.my first cycle and I gained 30 Fucking lbs of 200mg a week.I miss the 90s.Good old days.I remember also,you got what my guys had in his big ass duffel bag lol.sust redijects,q.v..I remember ttokyo,with the masstif dog on the box,ganabol50cc poise.a lot of good stuff back then

I was a member over at the old UG and Gade... Loved hemos in the orange blister, fort dodge eq, Ttokyo, denkall, and the old jurox suspension... That shit wouldn't go through an 18g and would cripple you, but loved it all the same... Man those were the days...

Last edited:
I was just a teenager with a bunch of muscle mag subscriptions who stumbled on to all those old boards. Man did I learn a whole lot by back then. I mostly lurked and read up. Around 95-99. Everyone's favorite bulking cycle was Deca/Dbol. Nowadays no one runs that without test.

EF, Meso, UG, Bolex, Fina Farm, Animal's, Anabolic fitness, Renegade, Iron Addict's forum and some I'm forgetting I'm sure.

IP came on the scene and blew every ones mind. Then swarms of domestic resellers.

Did anyone else use those Sust preloads? Ttokkyo with the original T400 that hurt like heck. 25mg/ml Mexican liquid Dbol called Reforvit B if I remember correctly.

Fun times, I went from reading Flex and buying HotStuff XXX to reading boards and running cycles.

Me so was my first then Mike Strongs and I was a mod over there for a long time...then couple other boards then here....oh gym ace .....lol

Me so was my first then Mike Strongs and I was a mod over there for a long time...then couple other boards then here....oh gym ace .....lol

Mike strongs was my first board.. first order I made from him all my shit had b12/multivitamin labels on it and I was like damn he got me! I was such a newbie LOL

Mike strongs was my first board.. first order I made from him all my shit had b12/multivitamin labels on it and I was like damn he got me! I was such a newbie LOL
Lmao I wish Mike was here fantastic guy!!!! Golden status and I don't think anyone has been around as long as him....spectrum was a great guy also....

I remember ordering from Alin way when he could BARELY speak or write English, and all he sold was Naposims.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws