over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Test Levels at 442 ? Is this Good?

cromespider

Registered
Basically last 5 years have been on self prescribed TRT 1cc cyp 200mg every Monday. Had my blood drawn last Monday 7 days after my last test shot and the morning before my shot that week and my levels came back at 442. I am 30 years old the nurse told me that normal for my range was 332-800 or close to that. Should I up my dose a but to 1.5c a week 300mg get that level to 600+

That probably means your level peaked at around 850-950. If you want them to be more stable, you'd have to inject at least twice a week.

Basically last 5 years have been on self prescribed TRT 1cc cyp 200mg every Monday. Had my blood drawn last Monday 7 days after my last test shot and the morning before my shot that week and my levels came back at 442. I am 30 years old the nurse told me that normal for my range was 332-800 or close to that. Should I up my dose a but to 1.5c a week 300mg get that level to 600+

your shit is either totally fake or horrible dosed. No way 200mg's put you in the mid 400's.

Last edited:
your shit is either totally fake or horrible dosed. No way 200mg's put you in the mid 400's.

Maybe only SLIGHTLY underdosed but you need to take into consideration he was tested 7 days post injection. My levels are at about 550 or so 7 days post 150mg injection from the pharmacy. That's why I shoot it twice a week.

that's what I thought, thanks nothuman I will go to the twice a week method. should I throw another 100mg test cyp in there and get that test level up to 600-700?

200 is enough to get you where you want to be, if it's dosed properly. I wouldn't add another 100 yet until you've checked your levels after a month of pinning twice a week. Make it mon/thurs or sun/wed. A lot of things can effect it, but you should be at 800-1200.

What's your FREE test ? Go with that

Firstly, I would go with the twice a week injection schedule as others mentioned to keep levels more stable. I would redo my bloodwork then and get total test, free test, estrogen, SHBG, etc.. so you get a better picture of what is happening to the test that is being injected. Lastly, when all is said and done, go by how you feel and what your symptoms are. The body does not lie and if you are having erectile problems, feeling low and fatigued, etc..(and there is no good explanation for those symptoms based on other bloodwork), then up the dose a bit; but if you feel great and are not having any problems with anything then why mess with things.

bad quality test bro, I was taken 300mg test e a week from a "source" and had blood work done and I was at a impressive 1400...flagged high

bad quality test bro, I was taken 300mg test e a week from a "source" and had blood work done and I was at a impressive 1400...flagged high

Hate to sound like a broken record, but without knowing how long after your injection you had blood drawn, that number doesn't really mean much. There is a HUGE difference in what the test level will read between 2 days later and 7 days later.

Mine was 950 after 7th day from last inject at 200mg. Your score does seem low to me . And your only 30 , your natty score could be that high for sure . I think your test is bunk or way underdosed .

That probably means your level peaked at around 850-950. If you want them to be more stable, you'd have to inject at least twice a week.

Exactly.

unless you account for the 7 days...

What's your FREE test ? Go with that

Total test is more meaningful, it doesn't matter if the test is bound by SHBG. Many TRT docs have decided total is better than free.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but without knowing how long after your injection you had blood drawn, that number doesn't really mean much. There is a HUGE difference in what the test level will read between 2 days later and 7 days later.

it was 6 days after injection bro

im not on trt, but 625mg week test, put me at 5465.9 total test, free test cutoff, it just said >48.0, but ya thats awful, 400 range from 200mg test

Last edited:
btw bro, some of these doctors put guys on test e or c ,once every 2 weeks, medical degree my ass, just horrible ,talk about a emotional roller coaster, couple guys already said it, twice a week injections for long estered test, monday and thursday is what i do

I'll echo what a few have said
Your test is shit or U metabolize it rediculously quick

I'm on 140mg and always get tested 7 days after (day of inject) and I always came back at 28(1100ish). So 400 is shit!
100 my levels actually DROPPED HALF a point. 40mg jumped it over 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
there is no one size fits all, but yeah you should be at the higher end of that range not at 400.

200mg T cyp puts me around 1000 after seven days with sub q inject. i can't find labs right now for im injection of just 200mg but i recall it was higher.

that's my .02.

P.S.

i hope the guy threw in an Ab-Hancer or some green stamps to make injecting for 400 worthwhile.

This information is for entertainment purposes only and not intended to reflect factual history. No hurt feelings intended.

Attachments

• 6-packs 2 cropped.jpg
    6-packs 2 cropped.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 333
btw bro, some of these doctors put guys on test e or c ,once every 2 weeks, medical degree my ass, just horrible ,talk about a emotional roller coaster, couple guys already said it, twice a week injections for long estered test, monday and thursday is what i do

he is correct. some stupidly will not prescribe T injections but only gels, transdermal T creams and patches. others literally are still on the come in once a month for your injection - by that last week of your month you feel so drained (or feel like it's that time of the month) because, remember your natural production shuts down.

family docs and even urologists know less about male hormones than anything else. they spend more time on how to ram a digit to the prostate or rehearsing in the mirror "you're normal size" down there. an over used line.

i've never had a doc explain aromatase. never told how to lower estradiol. E2 is a major cause of enlarged prostate. some men see an increase in urine flow when keeping E2 in low twenties and an enlarged prostate should improve.

the docs actually should be looking at free testosterone - FT on your lab sheet or bio-available testosterone bio-T. an older guy can need more FT than a young guy just to feel normal. some docs will not bother checking TT numbers at all. and usually as you age SHBG levels increase and FT ratios will drop. you can't really do much about that.

i was told more than once that you need to become an amateur endocrinologist. it's your body and you know your body better than the doctor will.

442 is still a decent level. Do you feel bad? Your natural levels, with no supplementation at all vary greatly even during the time of day and week to week. Your natural levels might 600ng/dL first thing in the morning but 400 by the same evening. One week you might be in the 600-800 range and the next week you might be in 300-500 range. Your body is all over the place. Not for some males, ALL males. My point is numbers mean very little unless you're way low or sky-high. With a long ester like cypionate, you should have reached a relatively steady-state plasma level by now with weekly injections. The twice a week notion is ridiculous. The half life is 6-7 days or more.

What's more concerning in my opinion is that those were your levels on 200mg/wk regimen. Mine are higher than yours on a 100mg/wk dosing schedule. What brand is it? Is it compounded at your pharmacy? I would be more concerned about the potency of the drug preparation.

Do you feel good? Sex drive? Strength? Energy levels? If all of those are good or better, than the numbers don't mean shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws