over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quitting my job

bigpapa

Registered
so i am resigning my position in two weeks and moving on to another company. i have been treated terribly the entire time i have been here by my boss. long story short, major asshole, who said when i told him i am resigning "not surprising; you did not get it anyways". i will be the fourth person that has left this particular position in the 9 years he has been the supervisor.

anyways, on our server i typed up alot of manuals, sort of reference guides on how to run certain reports or what not. as a final, fuck you, i was either going to:

1) password protect them so they can not be opened so it is like a tease
2) delete them all together

what should i do? or do nothing? i was already the big man when i gave my resignation and said thank you for the time here, and for not knocking him out when he became a smart ass. he will also know actually how much i really did and how hard some things are when he can't do them when i am gone. so thoughts?

be the bigger man and just walk away.. a wise man once told me you will never get ahead trying to get even..

be the bigger man and just walk away.. a wise man once told me you will never get ahead trying to get even..

yeah that might be the best route. should i even say goodbye when i leave that day or just walk out? the next two weeks i am not going out of my way to talk to him either. after that comment i have been bringing a bag in with me everyday, because if he does say something like a smartass or insulting again i am just getting up and leaving.

yeah that might be the best route. should i even say goodbye when i leave that day or just walk out? the next two weeks i am not going out of my way to talk to him either. after that comment i have been bringing a bag in with me everyday, because if he does say something like a smartass or insulting again i am just getting up and leaving.

Be the bigger man. That will get to him more than anything.. I would leave very cordially in two weeks, thank him for giving you an opportunity, and wish him the best of luck in the future..

Be the bigger man. That will get to him more than anything.. I would leave very cordially in two weeks, thank him for giving you an opportunity, and wish him the best of luck in the future..

got it. thanks for the input

Never leave a work place in a worse situation then you have to.

Be grown, walk away, and accept your new position and be happy

Hippie moment is over...

go lift after work

Be the bigger man bro! Never seek revenge it gets you no where that I've seen.

My boss is very revengeful and I believe he has the worst luck of anyone I've ever seen and bad part is that he's a very likable guy if he wasn't always trying to get back at everyone

Always remember that you are your own "brand" and everything you do affects that... You don't want your new employer - or any future potential - finding out that you were unprofessional..

The best way to "get even" is to leave professionally and have a ton of success in your new endeavor.. If you were as valuable as you think - trust me they will miss you and wish they had done more to keep you.. Being unprofessional as you leave will ruin that..

IF its your documents and your work, id password protect it..
This way, you leave your work, and show this was actually your work. And come the time he needs your work for him to help himself.
He will have to grow balla and kindly call you up and ask for password :)

Thats what I would do.

GL and HF!

Always remember that you are your own "brand" and everything you do affects that... You don't want your new employer - or any future potential - finding out that you were unprofessional..

The best way to "get even" is to leave professionally and have a ton of success in your new endeavor.. If you were as valuable as you think - trust me they will miss you and wish they had done more to keep you.. Being unprofessional as you leave will ruin that..

thank you for the advice. another one of our VP's was shocked when he learned. he said i will be greatly missed by his team.

Never completely burn your bridges. Who knows maybe she gets axed and they want you back for bigger pay and a higher position. You never know but if you leave like a dick you will never get called back.

If that VP misses you then maybe they would hire you back and fire your current supervisor. Perhaps talk to the VP and give feedback. Just don't bash. Be professional. Talk about how you helped the company and what you think could make it better. That is how i would steam my boss. Look awesome to his boss.

Very refreshing responses in here. I agree. Let it go. Just let it go and move on man. Everyone I know who has done wrong to others has gotten wronged back much worse.

However I don't solely stay "moral" because I believe in karma. I do my best to be good because I couldn't live with the guilt of doing wrong. Karma just makes it that much more clear to me that doing the right thing is the way to go.

Be your own hero. In the end one of the most gratifying feelings to me is knowing I did the right thing. If you let a situation like this get to you then you lose. If you shrug it off and don't let it effect you, then you win. Be a winner.

There really is only one viable option here........bang his wife......LOL J/K All of the above advice is spot on here. Good luck with the new company.

Listen to chinaboy and password protect. See if the VP will reach out to you and establish a closer relationship with him if he contacts. Sometimes it not what u know but who you know and then it could be its not who you know buy what you know.. goodluck
.. pro

If you were an employee of the company, it's not "your" work, sorry - it belongs to the company. If you do something like delete it, or corrupt it, or password protect, the company is within its legal rights to take action against you for damages.

If you were a contractor, chances are the work still belongs to the company...especially if you're asking this question here, that indicates you don't have an ownership clause in your contract.

In any case, be the bigger man and move on. Don't sink to your stuporvisor's level; don't let him force you to adopt his ethics. You are better than that.

I probably should say "be the bigger man", but is letting this guy have all your work when he is no longer entitled to it (as far as I am concerned), being the bigger man?

Password protect the hell out of that stuff! I have let way too many people shit on me trying to be the nice guy. Anytime you let someone shit on you, they will, so don't.

I'd walk away. Nothing good can come out of the alternative. You never know what the future holds. Paths may cross again. Play it cool.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws