advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hillarious how ignorant a lot of people are to dnp.

Poner

Registered
on 750 mg of crystal dnp from a reputable source. im perfectly fine, as long as the windows are open... im very functional... the only issue is was jacking off and cum was yellow and it stained my shirt!! didnt come off in wash...

dnp sides are blown out of proportion.

never cutting without dnp again.

sweating a lot in the gym or if i am in class for a long time i get hot... but with windows open in the winter, im not hot and im very functional... in fact, i actually have plans with a girl to come over and watch a movie with me this weekend on dnp... just going to lower the dose down to 500 mg...

that is all...

of course it can be dangerous if you are a retard and take narcotics or go out and drink. or binge and tink you can just take 4-5 caps of dnp to undo damage.

but if your smart.. 2-3 caps is perfectly safe.

i wish i ran dnp sooner but was brain washed by the ignorance of many...

ok so i lose 4-5 pounds of fat in a week... with sides only feel hotter as if its 80 degrees when it is really 20 degrees.... big deal... open windows problem solved!!

now i understand if you live in a hot climate.. or do manual labor but others are perfectly fine...

I'm impressed you don't feel completely useless and lethargic. I was using it last week and couldn't even move my arms on 500mg crystal. Lost 4lbs in 6 days though on a suffering diet with zero carbs. Works so well but man I just can't function. Prob had to do with the lack of food and carbs. Used it many times too. When I took it years ago, I was eating a normal cutting diet and training and wasn't as tired. Just sweating much more. On keto and ultra low cals, I don't really sweat much.

id be willing to bet that OP is that guy who just kinda meanders around the gym talking to people and occasionally doing a set of tricep extensions lol

on 750 mg of crystal dnp from a reputable source. im perfectly fine, as long as the windows are open... im very functional... the only issue is was jacking off and cum was yellow and it stained my shirt!! didnt come off in wash...
I know this is a forum dedicated to information and enlightenment, but could I go out on a limb and say TMI? lol

screw DNP it s dangerous as %^^&*

diet and calorie control. Then if one must, t3 and or eca stack

I'm impressed you don't feel completely useless and lethargic. I was using it last week and couldn't even move my arms on 500mg crystal. Lost 4lbs in 6 days though on a suffering diet with zero carbs. Works so well but man I just can't function. Prob had to do with the lack of food and carbs. Used it many times too. When I took it years ago, I was eating a normal cutting diet and training and wasn't as tired. Just sweating much more. On keto and ultra low cals, I don't really sweat much.

You ever tried dnp with a very high carb,low fat diet? I did this with superdrol and get o lethargy like most people complain of, infact I felt more energy than normal, same with tren. Less than 400 carbs i feel like death on tren. I just wonder if the same would apply to dnp. I can drop 8lb in a week just on clen with this approach and some cardio but never tried dnp

Last edited:

wel yea its because your carbs were to low. i like low carb when cutting because it reduces appetite. but on dnp i dont even have any fats. otherwise i feel like shit. i keep carbs high on dnp. since it depletes your glyogen enough as is.

also did you take t3? i took dnp without t3 last cycle and i felt like i was walking on clouds. i felt light headed etc. also did low carb.. but this one im going high carb and running t3 and not much lethargy. in fact getting 5 hours of sleep and seem to not be tired.

chicken breast and potatoes are all i eat on dnp.

wel yea its because your carbs were to low. i like low carb when cutting because it reduces appetite. but on dnp i dont even have any fats. otherwise i feel like shit. i keep carbs high on dnp. since it depletes your glyogen enough as is.

also did you take t3? i took dnp without t3 last cycle and i felt like i was walking on clouds. i felt light headed etc. also did low carb.. but this one im going high carb and running t3 and not much lethargy. in fact getting 5 hours of sleep and seem to not be tired.

I feel like that on low carb even without gear and fat burners lol. Low carb never did reduce my apitite but just makes me binge to fuck later in the day when I can't take the suffering any more. tren on low carb is an absolute living hell, I imagine dnp even worse. In a rice,chicken and potato man when cutting, oh and banana. What foist of dnp you running this time

Last edited:
You ever tried dnp with a very high carb,low fat diet? I did this with superdrol and get o lethargy like most people complain of, infact I felt more energy than normal, same with tren. Less than 400 carbs i feel like death on tren. I just wonder if the same would apply to dnp. I can drop 8lb in a week just on clen with this approach and some cardio but never tried dnp

Yes I have. I still get lethargy but not as much. Instead, it's the intense sweating that crushes me. I just hate dieting and want to maximize my fat loss in as little time as possible.

Never used T3 before but I am using EC, which only helps the first few days in my case.

Dnp is for lazy shits.

I say this because I used to be one. Run a high dose of DNP for a few weeks, suffer endlessly for a few points of body fat to drop. Well, I can say after this most recent Tren cutter having dropped from 16% to 9% in 60 days....fuck DNP. Honestly I think if you are already sub 10% trying to drop those last couple pounds of stubborn fat...this is a relevant excuse for including DNP. If you are pretty high up on the bf chart ( I consider anything over 12% pretty much a lard ass ) then you should man the fuck up and drop weight the normal way cuz honestly it AINT that fuckin hard. Some guys on this board and plenty I see in the gym only know how to perpetually "bulk" and it's because the reality is they are just lazy shits.

I find it amusing the dnp users are considered lazy or what not but every other drug and peptide we have available to us (and many guys use a ton) to speed up our muscle enhancement is ok.

I used dnp 2 times in the 90s out of curiosity. After already losing 25lbs the "non lazy way" and dnp is nothing short of amazing but I'd never do that shit ever again.

We all like to see what the hype is about and every time a study is posted on here about some supplement or some drug or some peptide there are no less than 50 guys going nuts trying to find out how to get it....because you know that's not the "non lazy way" and is okay..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I find it amusing the dnp users are considered lazy or what not but every other drug and peptide we have available to us (and many guys use a ton) to speed up our muscle enhancement is ok.

I used dnp 2 times in the 90s out of curiosity. After already losing 25lbs the "non lazy way" and dnp is nothing short of amazing but I'd never do that shit ever again.

We all like to see what the hype is about and every time a study is posted on here about some supplement or some drug or some peptide there are no less than 50 guys going nuts trying to find out how to get it....because you know that's not the "non lazy way" and is okay..

I find it amusing that so many people would rather suffer through DNP for a short term fix than do it the right way and see longer lasting results with a fraction of the suffering.

I find it amusing that so many people would rather suffer through DNP for a short term fix than do it the right way and see longer lasting results with a fraction of the suffering.

Im not for or against DNP. If one is responsible with it, it can be incredible. Ive tried it twice over the years and the results were nothing short of amazing. I think the key is not letting yourself get above 15% BF tops. I stay around 12% and cutting from there is not a major task; no need for DNP.

It's no different than any drug or peptide available to us. I only did it cause I had to know. And man I knew! but I'd never touch that shit again.

I'd agree that the majority of people who use it are probably slackers but when you are so damn low in body fat which I was and you didn't want to burn any more muscle by adding yet another hour of cardio...dnp made perfect sense.

To this day it's the only compound I've found to target purely the belly area and visceral fat. It's genius stuff.

400mg for me and everything went to shit!

I hate how people who don't use DNP are such snobs to people who do. Some of us would rather lose fast faster and suffer more than people who'd rather take 4x the amount of time and suffer less. If a new steroid came out that put on 20lbs of muscle in two weeks, we would all use it and no one would complain. We all make our own choices.

Last edited:
I hate how people who don't use DNP are such snobs to people who do. Some of us would rather lose fast faster and suffer more than people who'd rather take 4x the amount of time and suffer less. If a new steroid came out that put on 20lbs of muscle in two weeks, we would all use it and no one would complain. We all make our own choices.

I wouldn't say I'm one of those snobs having used DNP 4 times over the past half decade. I'm just saying that (IN MY OPINION) is it a purely lazy way to make yourself suffer like hell for results that are perfectly achievable and attainable with less suffering. Is DNP faster? Yes, to a certain extent. But quite honestly I have hit sticking points even with DNP. After a certain period of time, like many drugs, it loses its effectiveness. I have gone further in my own personal weight loss WITHOUT using DNP. I have come down to close to 10% with DNP and gotten stuck, and this time around I have gone sub 10% with just AAS. Feels good, and just makes me want to share that it is possible and it doesn't take a terribly long amount of time.

Also, for the people advocating high dosage use...if you have a REAL fuckin job, try using 600-800mg of DNP and tell me how long you keep that said job. It's unrealistic to use DNP when you need to be productive in real life.

On top of that, if you actually enjoy lifting weights, you won't once you start running DNP and all your PR's go to hell overnight and you are barely moving baby weights in the gym. I have run 800mg of DNP before and literally quit lifting for a couple of weeks because I got sick of looking like a complete puss on the weights.

Meanwhile, I'm in a 1k daily deficit and still making strength gains in the gym on 700mg of tren ace.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members