over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Coast to Coast AM w/George Noory

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Does anyone else listen to this? I have been tuning in for quite some time and I am just fascinated by a lot of it.

It debates on such a wide array of amazingly interesting subjects...mostly to do with paranormal or conspiracy theories. Some of it is pretty wild but a lot of it is compelling or at least worth listening to.

It touches on everything from the Anunnaki to MH370 and more...extraterrestrials, murders, mind control/manchurian candidates, Bigfoot, Psychics/Mediums, reincarnation and lots of other strange and crazy phenomenons....I can't even name off all the interesting things discussed, but it's wild.

Just wondering if there are any other fellow nerds that tune in.

I catch it every once in a while. It's one of my guilty pleasures along with trashy reality TV.
Problem is you can't talk about that with just anybody. You bring any of those topics up and people will think you're fucking crazy.
I admit I am fascinated by the Anunnaki/Gold theory. In a crazy way it actually makes some sense.
Why would the ancient peoples, hunter gatherers, be concerned with such a useless metal such as gold when they had much bigger daily issues to address; not being eaten by a sabertooth, attacks by random tribes stealing your women, feeding themselves and farming etc, there are just so many other things much more important to survival.
Extracting gold from the ground because it can be used to make pretty shiney objects would seem like a huge waste of time and resources.
Things that make you go hmmm.

Heck ya! Very entertaining. I also remember when Art Bell was on the air.

When I was doing time it was the only station that picked up late at night..

I remember one episode where he was talking about kids with BLACK eyes..

Some topics were very interesting but some where waaaayyy out there lol

Does anyone else listen to this? I have been tuning in for quite some time and I am just fascinated by a lot of it.

It debates on such a wide array of amazingly interesting subjects...mostly to do with paranormal or conspiracy theories. Some of it is pretty wild but a lot of it is compelling or at least worth listening to.

It touches on everything from the Anunnaki to MH370 and more...extraterrestrials, murders, mind control/manchurian candidates, Bigfoot, Psychics/Mediums, reincarnation and lots of other strange and crazy phenomenons....I can't even name off all the interesting things discussed, but it's wild.

Just wondering if there are any other fellow nerds that tune in.

I am not able to nearly as much as I used to.. I loved Art Bell who started he show... At one time it was the most listened to talk radio show by a long shot...

There are definitely some strange things he talks about.. If you get a chance find old recordings of Art with Father Malechi Martin.. Will scare the shit out of you... Art has had some intriguing guests - some that really make you think..

One of the most interesting episodes was one where he discusses remote viewing.. They made a movie about it with George Clooney - cant remember the name... The military seriously used it with some success..

I used to listen to Art Bell quite a bit back in the day. Most of that type stuff is probably nonsense but it's pretty freaking interesting to listen to it just the same.

every now and then I catch it, some pretty cool shows IMO

One of the most interesting episodes was one where he discusses remote viewing.. They made a movie about it with George Clooney - cant remember the name... The military seriously used it with some success..

Men who stare at goats was the movie

Huge fan for yrs!!!!...More people need to listen....Your going to hear news and topics from around the world that you will never hear on CNN or FOX

Huge fan for yrs!!!!...More people need to listen....Your going to hear news and topics from around the world that you will never hear on CNN or FOX
Hell yes. It's seriously MIND BLOWING...a lot of the topics. Once in a while it will be silly or uninteresting but a lot of it is great. Anyone who responded...what are some of your favorite topics?

I just heard one last week that pretty much seals the deal on Robert Kennedy behind Marilyn Monroe's death (murder) and cover-up.

My all time favorites are anything to do with Anunnaki/Nephilim/Planet X/Niburu....Zecharia Sitchin, Edgar Cayce...

Im not talking about this show...butOne thing that saddens me is that some totally bogus conspiracies spoil it all, so if you are interested in some of this stuff the general retarded public thinks you believe ALL conspiracies. Also they write off information that could benefit them because it is discussed in the same breathe as zany ones.

Honestly the annunaki theory makes more sense to me than the mainstream one. People often forget how BIZARRE the world is. If space and our solar system weren't real things and it was just this glass globe and you told someone about it as a "theory" it would sound absolutely ridiculous.

I need to check out this show, is it available online or in podcast form or just old school radio?

Hell yes. It's seriously MIND BLOWING...a lot of the topics. Once in a while it will be silly or uninteresting but a lot of it is great. Anyone who responded...what are some of your favorite topics?

I just heard one last week that pretty much seals the deal on Robert Kennedy behind Marilyn Monroe's death (murder) and cover-up.

My all time favorites are anything to do with Anunnaki/Nephilim/Planet X/Niburu....Zecharia Sitchin, Edgar Cayce...

I listen to that one and I'm totally convinced now that Robert was involved. I never new she was still alive when they found her in the guest house.

Back like 6 years ago I worked a boring midnight shift security job in like the middle of nowhere and I listened to Coast to Coast AM almost every night and I'm not gonna lie sometimes it got me a pretty creeped out lol :eek:

Im not talking about this show...butOne thing that saddens me is that some totally bogus conspiracies spoil it all, so if you are interested in some of this stuff the general retarded public thinks you believe ALL conspiracies. Also they write off information that could benefit them because it is discussed in the same breathe as zany ones.

Honestly the annunaki theory makes more sense to me than the mainstream one. People often forget how BIZARRE the world is. If space and our solar system weren't real things and it was just this glass globe and you told someone about it as a "theory" it would sound absolutely ridiculous.

I need to check out this show, is it available online or in podcast form or just old school radio?
Old school radio....1 am to 5am. Various stations carry it and it's broadcast live online/streaming in some places. Podcasts are available....all old shows I believe, but you have to be a "coast insider". It's like $50 a year...I'm not one of those but I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider it. I haven't even thought to look on youtube...

George Noory (the host)seems good but many say he's a dipshit....especially if they are familiar with Art Bell who seems to be legend status.

Old school radio....1 am to 5am. Various stations carry it and it's broadcast live online/streaming in some places. Podcasts are available....all old shows I believe, but you have to be a "coast insider". It's like $50 a year...I'm not one of those but I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider it. I haven't even thought to look on youtube...

George Noory (the host)seems good but many say he's a dipshit....especially if they are familiar with Art Bell who seems to be legend status.
Yeah I know the show has been around forever, my mom recommended it to me cause she knows I like that shit haha.

Thanks for the info man

I remember listening to it a bit with Art Bell. Listened some with George Noory but haven't listened a whole bunch since I'm not up during those hours anymore. Last one I remember listening too was about giant Thunderbirds.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws