over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your tren ace dose for bulking?

Geoffke

Banned
Higher doses of tren kills my appetite and it's hard to gain weight.
I use 75mg now eod and I'm so hungry and blowing up like a MOFO
I'm wondering if I should up my tren dose OR up my test dose
if I'm not gaining any more muscle mass.

I used to rely on deca for blowing up but since the recent negative studies I don't use it anymore.. It kills my libido also and to much bloat... So tren is king IMO

I hate tren E , to much sides. I don't like the low test high tren it's doesn't work for me.

Last edited:
I looked ridiculously sexy on 700mg but when I grew most, I also used 700mg prop and 5-8iu rips. Hard to know which one of those to credit for those gains. Work up slowly though.

250- 350mg. I don't really like going over that ever bc of sides but do on occasion when dieting. I rather use a lower dose or even something like test/NPP/mast or EQ while gaining. A low dose of all 3 and let food do the work.

Higher doses of tren kills my appetite and it's hard to gain weight.
I use 75mg now eod and I'm so hungry and blowing up like a MOFO
I'm wondering if I should up my tren dose OR up my test dose
if I'm not gaining any more muscle mass.

I used to rely on deca for blowing up but since the recent negative studies I don't use it anymore.. It kills my libido also and to much bloat... So tren is king IMO

I hate tren E , to much sides. I don't like the low test high tren it's doesn't work for me.

225 a week is fine what you are doing now, 300 mg always gave me great results.

Para and tren enanthate even less is required but as you stated more sides.

I was lucky enough to cycle real para in 2000, had some para from france I got in a pharmacy while over there in 1996 and it really is/was a totally different animal than the enanthate or acetate.

Just my opinion but I think that you need far less AAS, including tren, when bulking to get maximum results. I don't think you'll grow significantly more by upping your dose but would likely get the increase in sides.

Save those higher dose tren runs for cutting!!

Id use enanthate for off season and dont rely on tren a whole lot in general unless dieting. But a few stretches where tren E is used off season. Then usually acetate for dieting.

I was lucky enough to cycle real para in 2000, had some para from france I got in a pharmacy while over there in 1996 and it really is/was a totally different animal than the enanthate or acetate.

Wow, now that you say it...maybe some of these dipshits who claim tren is tren is tren will understand that it was as legendary as advertised. The know-it-alls who have never tried parabolan like to give lectures and history lessons...cracks me up.

I did excellent this last bulking season on just the usual 100mg EOD of Ace, with the same in mast and 150mg of Sust

I varied the doses over a few months time - But, that's what seemed to do me best. No unwanted sides, great libido and energy

Seemed to put on a solid 5 pounds this bulking season

Last edited:
3 amps a week 76 mg/ml Negma literally destroyed anything I had ever tried before and ever since then. Prior to that it was kitted tren.
Old timers swear the 30 mg/ml finaject made by hoechst roussel was better than the tren acetate in the 1990's it was discontinued in 1987 so many today would not have had access to it.

I wonder if there is ANYONE out there in the world sitting on hundreds of amps of Parabolan.

I just want to talk about tren I have nothing of value to add to this lol

TrenA gives me the dreaded cough with every injection.
So I can't use it long enough.

TrenE gave me more sides four weeks in.

tren in general makes me feel sick but gained well off
of 1000mg a week combined with test prop at 200mg test.
but I feel like shit even after after dust shot.

I'm gonna try metribolon next

I'd love to see real tren hex.

PS i wanna test a small sample of supposed tren hex powder, I wanna test it for legitimacy.
I don't wanna risk buying crap.

Last edited:
I look great on it at 700 of A EW but I can't seem to gain any more size from it no matter how much I eat. Only use it for cutting/dieting now.

400mg week is the max. Any more I can't gain a single kilogram.
Look fantastic at 700mg/week but 400mg/week is enough to maintain some condition and still grow with big dosages of insulin, norditropin, test etc.

makes no difference in terms of a, e, h for me... as long as I don't take too much I can still gain.

I find it impossible to gain while on tren, although I like the way it makes me look

Wow, now that you say it...maybe some of these dipshits who claim tren is tren is tren will understand that it was as legendary as advertised. The know-it-alls who have never tried parabolan like to give lectures and history lessons...cracks me up.

I know nowadays para is just duplicated and the validity of being the true ester is usually questionable but I recall in 2010 maybe i picked up a knock off from an UGL maybe from IP idk but did it to take a gamble on if real deal and if so take the pepsi/coke taste test when compared to ace since tren e is a designer that hasnt been around for very long and the 2000s were nothing but ace days... anyways the knock off was the same 76mg/ml and no bullshit with prop and drols I ONLY needed 1cc 2x/wk.... I figured I would use that approach since that was claimed common for back in the day and if noticed nothing by second week then would improvise and go from there but NOPE...

It was the legit ester and I was fucking shocked by the effectiveness at just the 152mg dose for the whole week... prior I was a home brewing maniac with the beloved comp-th or fina if was a little short on funds to spring for the comp-th and running 75-150mg/ED or EOD, and I made some impressive gains over the years packing on permanently lean DENSE muscle so my actual bodyweight is always presumed fairly less when someone sees me for the first time

but back to the para, it was unbelievable in results, night sweats were soaking gross and I ate just about anything I wanted all the time and the pounds just added on with no bloat or added fat showing up... the drols tho on the other hand usually spike my bp and that was about it for sides, but the fullness from the drols with the metabolic effect from the tren was just incredible.... I wish I had more hands cuz I would give legit para 4 thumbs up..

700mg per week for me. Harder to gain weight as others say but there's fuck all to diet of at the end if you start lean. Anadrol or superdrol for 4 weeks on top of this and 500 test. 4mg dac 25mg mk677 and 15-20 iu humalog post workout 3x per week and gaining muscle and some weight is no issue for me. Calories can easily be upped with a chunk of coconut oil each meal.

Last edited:
225 a week is fine what you are doing now, 300 mg always gave me great results.

Para and tren enanthate even less is required but as you stated more sides.

really, alot of guys say acetate is just as good if not better than parabolon ,always wished i could have tried some parabolan ,but i will stick to acetate

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear