over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tezztosterone Clazz Action?

Pekkerwood

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
One of my workout partners passed away. He won at the state heavyweight level a couple times years apart. Thirty year user, and in the game always. Great guy. Got a call by numb(testicle) yesterday to query for information to get info on what he used and the TRT doctor (Great guy, follows all guidelines) because the "family" feels its' honoring him if they pursue the case for him after his death.

Died three weeks after physical lead to multiple stents. Worked out after one week. The one vial a month he was prescribed was at times, 5 percent of what he took. He also sometimes "provided" for his gym friends. WTF? For this you sue someone?

Discuss.

Pwood.

PS. I can spel. Ijust don wan search injines to find this post.

I think the family deserves to know the truth about what the guy took, if they don't already know.

The truth will probably come out, either in court or from a family friend.

just my opinion.

I think its pretty shitty to sue in a test. lawsuit, KNOWING that the guy has taken lots more stuff than he was ever prescribed. Pretending like his little HRT dose is what killed him is just stupid, dishonest and def. not honoring his death. Making up lies, or at minimum the family is being dishonest about what happened to profit financially from somebody that died is just scummy.

I think its pretty shitty to sue in a test. lawsuit, KNOWING that the guy has taken lots more stuff than he was ever prescribed. Pretending like his little HRT dose is what killed him is just stupid, dishonest and def. not honoring his death. Making up lies, or at minimum the family is being dishonest about what happened to profit financially from somebody that died is just scummy.

Agreed! Although, I understand the family is probably hurting pretty bad as we all do with the loss of a family member and I'm sure they want answers/retribution or just something to ease the pain...feeling like someone has to pay for this. When it seems in fact someone DID pay...with his very life. Sad as it is, and...my heart definitely goes out to the family, truth and acceptance are the way to go here.

I'd also like to point out how this type of behavior (unfounded lawsuits) isn't only a misrepresentation of the situation but also reflects inaccurately on HRT/TRT and may have an undeserved/misplaced negative impact on prescribing practices for those of us who need and use TRT/HRT doses as intended.

Sorry for the loss of ur friend. How old was he? Just wondering

He was upper 50's but terrific shape year round. Also drinker, and smoker.

First of all, sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. IMHO his family will lose b/c everything will come out about his usage etc. It is always hard for family members when they lose someone.. :(

perhaps a lawyer got to them, there is a massive lawsuit (unfounded) class action against testosterone use for HRT.
This is just one of the firms out there trying to milk money out of the pharm companies and the system.

Testosterone Lawsuits: Low T Class Action Lawyers

The key would be if the person/company he is suing knows about his use of other compounds and what he told docs in/over the years (medical records).

Even if he didn't tell any docs about his use the lawyers may get the doctors to change their records/notes about him being a steroid user.

Who's going to testify to illegal drug use and selling?
I'd bet the guy that died wouldn't want this -? no?

Last edited:
What was the cause of death?

and do you know how many stents and where exactly?

Last edited:
This is why traditional doctors are so afraid to prescribe test.

In these class action suits, each "victim" normally gets $20 and the attorneys make millions.

hate to see him die early but theres risk evertime you inject just the way it is sympathy to his family though!

One of my workout partners passed away. He won at the state heavyweight level a couple times years apart. Thirty year user, and in the game always. Great guy. Got a call by numb(testicle) yesterday to query for information to get info on what he used and the TRT doctor (Great guy, follows all guidelines) because the "family" feels its' honoring him if they pursue the case for him after his death.

Died three weeks after physical lead to multiple stents. Worked out after one week. The one vial a month he was prescribed was at times, 5 percent of what he took. He also sometimes "provided" for his gym friends. WTF? For this you sue someone?

Discuss.

Pwood.

PS. I can spel. Ijust don wan search injines to find this post.

Tough call. I understand the families pain and grief too but it does
seem like everyone is looking for a law suit.

Sorry for the loss. He had poor health choices, but the family does not see this, they see pain. So, they want to blame someone for taking their loved one away. I hope his family gets through this, but a lawsuit is not justified in the case.

What was the cause of death?

and do you know how many stents and where exactly?

Lex:

Three stents if I remember correctly. Do not think I ever knew where. He died in his sleep. I do not believe an autopsy was performed.

He was retired and it was actually people from the gym that went to his house and discovered him after he did not show up one afternoon. It is still strange to know I can't just pick up the phone and talk to him.

Lex:

Three stents if I remember correctly. Do not think I ever knew where. He died in his sleep. I do not believe an autopsy was performed.

He was retired and it was actually people from the gym that went to his house and discovered him after he did not show up one afternoon. It is still strange to know I can't just pick up the phone and talk to him.

How was he?

Lex:

I believe he had just turned 60.

Very common for guys to get multiple stents like that rather than a bypass at 60. Sucks but you wouldn't believe how common that same situation plays out. Probably had a significant percentage of compromised cardiac tissue.

Sorry to hear man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner