over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Citrus Bergamot

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone using Citrus Bergamot. If so any difference on blood work and what brand are you using.

Thanks,DF

Anyone using Citrus Bergamot. If so any difference on blood work and what brand are you using.

Thanks,DF
Most are using Jarrow from what I have seen. Great company. Someone (a mod or a featured member) started running it and should have bloodwork soon..just can't remember who. You're going to find a handful who respond because once Dante shed some light on it, many followed. Mine is on order.

My trainer got me to start taking it when I was using letro to aid with lipids. Can't comment on blood work yet as I don't have any for a few weeks yet.

It's great stuff. Take 1 cap 500mg before breakfast on an empty stomach and one before dinner. There is a significant difference in HDL raising ability when doing 2 vs 1 cap per day.

Jarrow brand.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

It's great stuff. Take 1 cap 500mg before breakfast on an empty stomach and one before dinner. There is a significant difference in HDL raising ability when doing 2 vs 1 cap per day.

Jarrow brand.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

K prob will try it out and take 2 then

Looks like Jarrows is not standardized extract, I'd go with NOW FOODS or iFORCES versions.
Personally I had bad rash from bergamonte and can't use it.

Looks like Jarrows is not standardized extract, I'd go with NOW FOODS or iFORCES versions.
Personally I had bad rash from bergamonte and can't use it.

I have touted IForce HeartHelp for years. NOW Foods is notorious for using the wrong extract/form in some of their products....really makes me wonder what their R&D is thinking. Jarrow...I have never seen that from. We need to explore this more and figure it out.

Most are using Jarrow from what I have seen. Great company. Someone (a mod or a featured member) started running it and should have bloodwork soon..just can't remember who. You're going to find a handful who respond because once Dante shed some light on it, many followed. Mine is on order.

I had BW then started the Jarrow's. I am about 35 days in was going to have BW done at either 60 or 90 days on.

I have touted IForce HeartHelp for years. NOW Foods is notorious for using the wrong extract/form in some of their products....really makes me wonder what their R&D is thinking. Jarrow...I have never seen that from. We need to explore this more and figure it out.

I just picked Jarrow from my personal experience with the company, Damn I missed Iforce has a standardized.

I'll be interested in blood work results as well from everybody. Thanks to those who are taking one for the team and the initiative to help out!

I just picked Jarrow from my personal experience with the company, Damn I missed Iforce has a standardized.

However, it is 250mg vs Jarrows 500mg.

**broken link removed**

I honestly do not understand which product is better and why...

Jarrow points out that Bergamonte® is a trademark of HP but I don't see that they have it in the bottle but why would they have that information then?

IF they use Bergamonte® then it is standardized and would be good ....Im lost here too.

Jarrow points out that Bergamonte® is a trademark of HP but I don't see that they have it in the bottle but why would they have that information then?

IF they use Bergamonte® then it is standardized and would be good ....Im lost here too.
Jarrow product can be had for $26 or so for 60x500mg. Heart Help is $28 for 60x250mg...hmmm

I statrted taking it after Dante posted about it. I used the Jarrow brand and took 1000mg a day. I unfortunately did not see any difference in my bloodwork. Hopefully it will work for others.

Here's my results I had posted on a different thread:

Here's my results after adding Citrus Bergmot 1000 mg a day to my regimen:

Before 11-14-14
LDL: 154
HDL: 25

After: 1-21-15
LDL: 117
HDL: 31

Note: Both of these are during blast- 1000+ Test and 600 additional compound rotating it every 6 weeks. The first test was NPP and the second I was on Trest in addition to the test base.

Ordering some of this now.

I don't have the actual numbers in front of me but this as been the only thing that has raised my hdl. I use Jarrows.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads