over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pre Work Out

mp5navy187

Banned
Whats a pre workout everyone likes now a days... Been rolling with Recon... But need something new since they upped there price...

I heard about max hp anyone recommend it??:banghead:

What are you looking for? Pump? More energy?

Pump Id go hemavol or igf1lr3
Energy Eca or just caffeine and when effects wear off throw some l tyrosine in

i've been using 1MR Vortex it's not bad. Gives me a good focus.
Doesn't stack up to the banned DS Craze though, but it is what it is.

You could roll with an ECA stack if u want energy.

Also heard bostin loyds "freak juice" is awesome; have yet to try but customs would fuck me over.

50g whey
50g cream of rice
15g peanutbutter

45 mins before training is all you need, fuck them "pre workout supps", if you can't train with out them then there somthing wrong

50g whey
50g cream of rice
15g peanutbutter

45 mins before training is all you need, fuck them "pre workout supps", if you can't train with out them then there somthing wrong

While I will agree in part, I always hate the "if you can't do it this way or that way you're doing it wrong, or not going hard enough or whatever"

That's great that you do it that way, but what about those that get a few hours sleep due to work or other obligations?

What if a persons schedule is such that they have to work out first thing in the morning and don't have time to eat 45-60 minutes before they workout unless they get up even earlier and cut into their 5-6 hours of sleep?
Maybe a pick me up to get going after working a 12 hour shift of manual labor is needed to recharge and get through the workout.............

Something isn't "wrong" just because you don't need one.

While I will agree in part, I always hate the "if you can't do it this way or that way you're doing it wrong, or not going hard enough or whatever"

That's great that you do it that way, but what about those that get a few hours sleep due to work or other obligations?

What if a persons schedule is such that they have to work out first thing in the morning and don't have time to eat 45-60 minutes before they workout unless they get up even earlier and cut into their 5-6 hours of sleep?

Maybe a pick me up to get going after working a 12 hour shift of manual labor is needed to recharge and get through the workout.............

This.
For ex. we don't -need- PED's but we use them anyway. Mainly cause we prefer to, to get that edge. Same thing goes with pre's for me. I could train without them, but I love how it amps me up that little more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preworkouts help me maintain a solid training program when I'm pushing 5 12hour overnight shifts a week. I don't find anything wrong with that. I take a scoop of Kratom and speedx3 or a diablo. Check underground supps a sponsor here. Chances are you order a few of those and he will send you samples of other stuff and then you can choose which one you like best.

I agree, after a long day at work and an hour long drive home to pick up kids the last thing I want to do is workout. Sometimes those pre-workouts give you that little pick me up that I need. The only down side I find is after Im all jacked up from a good workout I have trouble relaxing and falling asleep at bed time.

Looking for energy.... Work 4 12 hours a day all random schedules... Open close etc.... Trying to get 6_8 hours of sleep a nite while still hitting it 5 days a week 6 if im lucky

I have been running Neon Volt for a few months and I really like it. Something agrees with me cause I haven't built a tolerance like other pre's. I just picked up a jib of mr Hyde and want to give it a try. It was on sale and I thought it might be nice to change things up a couple times each week

My fav pre workout combo atm:

- 2-3g Kratom
- 200mg Caffeine
- 200mg Modafinil
- 10mg Winny
- 100mcg Mod-GRF (CJC no DAC)
- 100mcg GHRP2

I find the OTC stuff gets me cracked out for way too long. The stack above makes me superman - pain free, laser focus, insane pumps, and a really positive attitude.

25 grams whey
2 spoons coconut butter
1 apple
1 cup small coffee black
and if you use gear halo, tne or susp,

and i thought re-con was post workout man if ur talking re-con from mp

GSN's NitroNOX Pro is the best one I have ever used. Amazing energy and pumps. Usually you get one or the other but both x10 with that one. Nutrex's Outlift is good too. I like Cobra Labs The Curse for a good boost too.

Im really liking RSP nutrition DyNo lately.. either that or a scoop of C4 with a scoop of stimulant free NeuroPump 👍

Right now I'm switching back and forth between Ritual and Katana.

For straight energy Pro Supps Mr Hyde was good and VPX Friction. They are concentrated and good for just energy...

I just use 200mg caffeine. Every pre workout I use I seem to develop an immunity to before I even get half way through the tub

I go between Mr. Hyde and Shattered X7

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420