over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tumor Found on Liver

flexdurden

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / RIP
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I've posted some information about my recent health issues in other threads, but another member suggested I start a new thread to detail my experiences...

To start, I've been having GI issues since my teens. I would always have bouts of diarrhea and bloating. My liver enzymes were always slightly elevated. Nothing wild, but always a little above normal.

In 2012 my GI issues got real bad. I went through a period where I couldn't digest food properly for about 3 months and ended up losing about 40 pounds. Since then I've dealt with many ups and downs in my struggle to hold my weight and maintain health. It seems strange why I would still even want to be a part of an endeavor that required adding weight and muscle progressively, but training is something that I love and if I can find some solace in kicking my own ass day in and day out, I'll take it.

I know what many people may think, "Oh, it is from oral steroid abuse..." No, that is not the case. I never used AAS before being prescribed testosterone for my hypogonadism. Since then, I've only used orals twice, I ran anavar one time around 2013, experimenting with some different anavars to find a sponsor I wanted to run with and then again with Var Wars, which coincided with the competitions I was preparing for in 2014.

More recently, I have been having issues with lack of hunger, vomiting and general stomach discomfort. Since my family has a history of gallbladder disease, I went in for an ultrasound. The ultrasound found multiple lesions, and my liver appeared to be metastatic. This required a STAT CT scan, which I had done and this showed that my liver was not metastatic, but I had one large tumor, about 2 inches in diameter, with multiple small tumors. this was a good thing. The doctor was hoping that it was a hemangioma, but it did not appear to be that type or benign tumor.

I had an MRI done yesterday that was inconclusive as to whether or not the tumor(s) are/is cancerous. I am going to go in for a biopsy to see exactly what these tumors are and how to proceed.

This really comes at an unfortunate time. My fiance and I are about 2 months away from our wedding and this is really putting a damper on things. I am remaining very positive and hopeful that this is nothing serious, and if it is, I will deal with it as I've dealt with my health issues in the past.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this up as I am asking you to keep me in your thoughts as I move forward to determine what the tumors are and hope that no matter what, things will turn out just fine.

Last edited:
Wow, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything.

Good luck to ya brother. SOunds like everything will be ok, just keep on keeping on best you can and come back better than ever.

I sincerely hope that this is the least serious of all possible things it could be. There is never a good or bad
time for physical or emotional illnesses. Not to be trite . . . but it is what it is. You are young and have an
astonishingly good attitude which will serve you well. My hope is for a minimum of ‘intervention” and for a
speedy and thorough recovery.

Please do keep us in the loop. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Best of luck my friend. You are a strong person and will get over this. No doubt about that.

You will be in my prayers.

No matter how bad a problem is, its nice to get an accurate diagnosis and a path to proceed. Almost nothing is worse than feeling terrible for unknown reasons.

Good luck!! And congrats on getting married, very exciting, enjoy it!!

I wish you the best. I've experienced many GI issues through my life and found a biochemist who was actually able to help me. PM me if you're interested and I can forward you his information.

Thank very much everyone. Just seeing the support makes me feel great :)

I wish you the best. I've experienced many GI issues through my life and found a biochemist who was actually able to help me. PM me if you're interested and I can forward you his information.

PM coming at you!

Good luck I hope these turn out to be benign and you will be ok. Have you used igf? Milos Sarcev is just about convinced it causes liver cancer and wont let his guys use it.

Good luck I hope these turn out to be benign and you will be ok. Have you used igf? Milos Sarcev is just about convinced it causes liver cancer and wont let his guys use it.

I have not.... thank you for your thoughts. I had some on hand but haven't used it.

Last edited:
Hoping for the best bro..

Wow... I assume your doctor knows what you are on? I can imagine that he or she will advise you to drop all the hormones.

Cancer is nothing to fuck around with. That word 'metastasize' is scary as fuck. Once a cancer metastasizes it is essentially game over.

I wish you nothing but the best. I am hopeful you will come out of this ok. Look at it as a warning and find yourself another hobby.

All the best to you bro. I hope its as benign as can possible be.

Your attitude is good. Keep your head up high and stay optimistic.

Praying for the best and I said this before if ya need anything shoot me a pm and will try to help in any way I can.

Cancer is nothing to fuck around with. That word 'metastasize' is scary as fuck. Once a cancer metastasizes it is essentially game over.

I wish you nothing but the best. I am hopeful you will come out of this ok. Look at it as a warning and find yourself another hobby.

With all respect bro, its a tumor at this point, not cancer! I assume you know the difference? I dont think you read his post properly. His condition is not brought about due to his current "hobby", and telling him to "find another hobby" is pretty damn pesimistic. Just saying bro.

Hang in there, I will be praying for you.

Wow... I assume your doctor knows what you are on? I can imagine that he or she will advise you to drop all the hormones.

I'm just on HRT, she doesn't want me to come off just yet... Seriously? stop training? Shit, I went at this natty and competed for 7 years, WITH LOW TEST. I am inclined to say shove it up your ass if you think I am going to just throw in the towel.

I'll compete just on HRT... and will probably look pretty damn good...

With all respect bro, its a tumor at this point, not cancer! I assume you know the difference? I dont think you read his post properly. His condition is not brought about due to his current "hobby", and telling him to "find another hobby" is pretty damn pesimistic. Just saying bro.

Thank you.

And again, thank you everyone for the support.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear