over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Protein powder with no artificial sweeteners

E.J.

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Recently my wife has been determined to get me off all the artificial sweeteners found in the supp industry. Protein bars and shakes etc all seem to contain them. Has anyone found a product that does not contain them? Thanks.

Synthepure

Synthepure

:yeahthat:....and Dante gives you the option to leave them out too!...C'mon man these are the two best protein powders out there and you've never tried either one?

:yeahthat:....and Dante gives you the option to leave them out too!...C'mon man these are the two best protein powders out there and you've never tried either one?

Ding ding ding! We have a winner :D

I actually ordered without any artifical sweetners from Dante this time as I'm giving them a break for a few months and 100% revamping my entire nutrition/training and supplement routine. For me, the taste takes a moment to get used to, but it's not too bad. If you're not sure if you'll like it, I say order a small amount first. I will say that I've tasted some shit ass protein over the years, and even without the sweetners in it, it still taste better than most others. lol

How is the taste with no artificial sweetener?

Nah. I just started taking protein maybe a year or year and a half ago. Just did the gnc thing.

Looks exactly what my wife is wanting. Thanks

It looks like it might be an overseas company? Is there a domestic distributor I can contact??

truenutrition.com

All of their proteins are available with all sorts of sweetener options.

The two true nutrition truflavors with stevia are both great, they only offer chocolate and vanilla for now. Muscle feast makes an awesome cappuccino flavor that's all natural.

The two true nutrition truflavors with stevia are both great, they only offer chocolate and vanilla for now. Muscle feast makes an awesome cappuccino flavor that's all natural.

All of their "natural" flavors use stevia and you can get stevia with the basic flavors as well.

All of their "natural" flavors use stevia and you can get stevia with the basic flavors as well.

Stevia is a new sweetener right? But isn't it a natural product from a plant? Does it act like all the other sweeteners?

Stevia is a new sweetener right? But isn't it a natural product from a plant? Does it act like all the other sweeteners?

It's a natural sweetener from a plant. What do you mean by act like all the other sweeteners? It's 0 calorie and tastes quite nasty by itself, but added to stuff tastes fine. I always get TN's basic chocolate flavor sweetened with stevia and it tastes great for what it is.

It's a natural sweetener from a plant. What do you mean by act like all the other sweeteners? It's 0 calorie and tastes quite nasty by itself, but added to stuff tastes fine. I always get TN's basic chocolate flavor sweetened with stevia and it tastes great for what it is.[/QUOTE

I guess I just know what exactly stevia is. It's a natural sweetener but it has no calories. Sugar is a natural sweetener but has calories etc. The artificial sweeteners have no calories but my wife wants to avoid them due to her perceived potential harmful qualities (don't know if they are or not)! So stevia is natural but somehow has no calories. Confusing to me. So stevia is the way to go it seems?

Think I'm going to try the synthapure with no sweetener first and if it's not tolerable then go with tn product with stevia. Thanks everyone.

It's a natural sweetener from a plant. What do you mean by act like all the other sweeteners? It's 0 calorie and tastes quite nasty by itself, but added to stuff tastes fine. I always get TN's basic chocolate flavor sweetened with stevia and it tastes great for what it is.[/QUOTE

I guess I just know what exactly stevia is. It's a natural sweetener but it has no calories. Sugar is a natural sweetener but has calories etc. The artificial sweeteners have no calories but my wife wants to avoid them due to her perceived potential harmful qualities (don't know if they are or not)! So stevia is natural but somehow has no calories. Confusing to me. So stevia is the way to go it seems?

Biochemically, your body doesn't have enzymes to break down these sweeteners (the rate is very very slow) so it's "zero calorie." Stevia is the way to go if you have issues with art. sweeteners.

TN also offers unsweetened protein FWIW

why not just eat some chicken?

lol!

TN is good though, get a good whey iso and should mix into water with basically no taste, mild milky taste.

my favorite thing about protein powders is the taste!

you could use glycerin to sweeten things though and just add some coco powder or use good cooking extracts, vanilla extract for example or almond are both quite strong tasting... lemon...

I make all my chicken as plain as can be on the grill, then even when I don't want to eat its easy to cut up a chicken breast chew a piece and take a sip of water to swallow. not fun but gets the job done.

why not just eat some chicken?

lol!

TN is good though, get a good whey iso and should mix into water with basically no taste, mild milky taste.

my favorite thing about protein powders is the taste!

you could use glycerin to sweeten things though and just add some coco powder or use good cooking extracts, vanilla extract for example or almond are both quite strong tasting... lemon...

I make all my chicken as plain as can be on the grill, then even when I don't want to eat its easy to cut up a chicken breast chew a piece and take a sip of water to swallow. not fun but gets the job done.

My wife wants to use it in cooking and baking. She has a hard time getting enough protein. Just looking for ways to increase overall intake.

Sun warrior protein ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's intetsting. I see it has stevia...but all still very interesting. She may like that since it's all plant based protein. I didn't know rice had much protein in it. Do u use it?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws