over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Doing Physique?

Apparitions84

Newbies
I had never considered doing a physique show until about 2 weeks ago. I have just always enjoyed working out and thats been it. I know nothing about it, but can learn fast. In the pictures below I am 185 fasted and I am 5'11". I have never followed a diet and pretty much eat what I want. Curious about whether or not i should try it, and what I need to work on to be successful?

Thanks.

uploadfromtaptalk1427291040094.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1427291053002.jpg

You look good. I say you are good for it. Try a show and take it from there.

When is the show? Would you have enough time to properly diet?

LOL, how hard you think he needs to DIET to go into Physique?

honestly....every middleweight bodybuilder could do physique...only way to know if you have high potential is get in a cpl shows and see what the judges think of your shape.

work on your smile.

LOL, how hard you think he needs to DIET to go into Physique?

He said he eats what he wants. I'm sure if he came up with a structured clean diet he could well.

I'm sure physique competitors diet just as hard as bodybuilders

He said he eats what he wants. I'm sure if he came up with a structured clean diet he could well.

I'm sure physique competitors diet just as hard as bodybuilders

agree on the first part but i remember someone who knew the judging criteria in physique that you actually get points discredited when youre TOO lean and dry.

so physique competitors dont have to suffer as long / as hard...

^ Agreed. Can he diet? Sure. Does he need to? Probably not. Some water manipulation and he's good. Dude could go on stage in 14 days if he wanted to.

exactly... hit some diuretics and some hardening AAS and hes good to go...

OP you look great, very great actually for eating what you want.

i have to suffer my ass off to look like that and even then it would not be for long, lol

im afraid to be successful in physique you need to focus on delts and lats for shoulder width and a more pronounced V taper, i feel like thats what they go for in physique... you look great anyway though.

Last edited:
you look good.... if your face ain't look like a potato, I'd say you'll do good in Physique

you look good.... if your face ain't look like a potato, I'd say you'll do good in Physique

LMFAO! Ain't that the truth! You clearly have the body for it, if your face looks half as good as your body AND you have a full head of hair then you're set. Now if I were to nitpick, your delts could come up more.

Men's physique

I know women bigger than most of those guys, so no I don't believe u should strive to look like a girl. Go big or put on a skirt!!!

I know women bigger than most of those guys, so no I don't believe u should strive to look like a girl. Go big or put on a skirt!!!

I seriously HATE when people make these comments... Not everyone wants to be a freak... Yea because women totally love the look of a 5'11 300lb monster... NOT.... 99% of women think it's disgusting....

OP has the prime physique for athletics and pussy slaying... I'll be damned if he doesn't walk down the beach ONE BLOCK in my city and get AT LEAST 10 numbers provided he has a decent looking face...

Being able to be athletic and grab ANY woman's attention to me is worth more than being a freak and putting my health in that much danger to then not get any attention other than "wow that guy is big" or "ew that guy is nasty" etc... But to each their own...

30% bodyfat permabulker has spoken.

^ Agreed. Can he diet? Sure. Does he need to? Probably not. Some water manipulation and he's good. Dude could go on stage in 14 days if he wanted to.

I can see you actually looked at those pictures, gulfcoast and bonacris did not.

OP,
you are kinda saying:
"I already run a mile in under 4 min without trying. should I get in a race?"

YES, YOU SHOULD. lol
you look great bro. nothing wrong with doing physique. as Bboy mentioned in his thread, its a healthier way of competing. and imo you have a better chance of getting sponsors and getting noticed etc. People actually WANT to look like that.
-JS

To bad Trinity isn't here anymore, he'd sure lay it out for you on what it takes to be an IFBB pro physique competitor :rolleyes::rolleyes: with another :rolleyes:

For what you have exposed in these pictures, I think you look great.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do well :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner