over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This is the type of physique I aim for

Rainmanisback

Registered
This is the type of physique I would like to have one day... symmetry and proportion, great conditioning, elegance old school bodybuilding... not the freakish hugeness horrible body types we see in professional bodybuilding these days... just my opinion of course... ;)

Mahmut Irmak

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqrBwWekKU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqrBwWekKU[/ame]

I agree with u bro. That is like a nice symerty and looks well put together not all freakesh and just more healthy

You want to be 5' tall and weigh 155 lbs ???

He has totally dominated the IFBB amateur scene and he would be a great IFBB Pro if the judges had to judge on appearance other than just pure size. His perfect definition, aesthetics and elegant posing are not matched by many.

Giant Killer!

You want to be 5' tall and weigh 155 lbs ???

LMAO! you said it before I could Concreter:D
There are quite a few mens physique guys that have great physiques without the bloat and alien loking stomachs. this guy here in the vid, just too... small.
-JS

Last edited:
LMAO! you said it before I could Concreter:D
There are quite a few mens physique guys that have great physiques without the bloat and alien loking stomachs. this guy here in the vid, just too... small.
-JS

Like I said... is jut the body type I respect... any more weight on that small frame and he will look like one of those circus freaks... and I know you know about what judges take into account for men´s physique, he will never be able to compete there with those round muscle bellies... show me one MP competitor that looks like him

Honestly I am more for the old school look myself than being a mass monster.
But that could also be that, I really cant achieve the size I truly want.

Honestly I am more for the old school look myself than being a mass monster.
But that could also be that, I really cant achieve the size I truly want.

Thanks! a nice honest response... and don't get me wrong I have a lot of respect for the discipline and effort all the pros put into their work and they obviously have the right to get as big as they want/can indifferently if I like it or not... I just don't like that for myself and I will like to see more balance in the sport, quality over quantity...

but like I said before is just an opinion...

That guy is actually somewhat of a mass monster on his frame. Only someone with a super small frame like that could make so much mass not look more freakish. To carry the same symmetry on a larger frame, one would have to be a modern mass monster for sure.

IMO, the amount of mass you must carry to reach optimal symmetry is predetermined by your frame and structure.

sorry but the big distended gut can give better posing hidihg their flaws, and this one is a joke(not talking condition wise) but the size of his waist to shoulder ratio is beyond me how someone can strive for that

what I am saying is that he will look better if he get the wide back and wide shoulders of a mass monster to get them proportions right,otherwise his waist look way too big and the back,shoulders are a way for compensating it

Last edited:
Franicis Benfatto has a beautiful physique. He'll be 58 this year! There's a video of him posing at FIBO 2013...He still looks great but has a nasty looking pec tear (his right pec).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QGj78W4PE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QGj78W4PE[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131