over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB PRO MIKE MORRIS INTERVIEW--- GEAR-- 90'S BODYBUILDING

mean-greens

Banned
Pretty cool video I found last night while looking something up on YouTube, it's an hour long video I skipped through it at first but then he started to grow on me a little bit, some of you may remember him, I do...

He talks of gear use and effects on him, and the bodybuilding lifestyle in the nineties and what affect it had on him during and after he became a pro, has a couple pretty cool stories about life in the IFBB in the 90's. When things like slin, GH, Igf, etc came onto tbe scene, Really weird story about Milo's Sarcez, I enjoyed it and I thought I would share, starts a little boring but I really began to enjoy it, I did watch the whole thing pretty much lol, some of you may enjoy it...

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Yeah I think that vid has been around for awhile - couple good parts in it for sure.

Yeah I think that vid has been around for awhile - couple good parts in it for sure.

Yeah he seems pretty honest IMO, what he said about Milos was pretty interesting, it's a good watch I think if you have time, or split it up 15 min here and there..

I saw this last year. Found it randomly. Mike seems really nice guy and open and honest and totally loved BB. I am glad he is healthy and doing well in life.

Big Mike used to go to My old gym in Jersey, talked often at gym, grabbed food with him a few times...super nice/honest guy

I saw this last year. Found it randomly. Mike seems really nice guy and open and honest and totally loved BB. I am glad he is healthy and doing well in life.

Yeah same here, I agree totally, really liked what he had to say...

Big Mike used to go to My old gym in Jersey, talked often at gym, grabbed food with him a few times...super nice/honest guy

Yeah that would be cool for sure, he seems like he went through a lot getting to his level, I'm sure he has some stories lol, him going hypo while pulled over by LE story was classic, I recommended this video to all...

This is a great video. I've watched it several times over the past year or so, and love his candidness.

The insulin stories were crazy...I mean it isn't hard to keep carbs with you at all times, so going that hypo is just dumb IMO.

This is a great video. I've watched it several times over the past year or so, and love his candidness.

The insulin stories were crazy...I mean it isn't hard to keep carbs with you at all times, so going that hypo is just dumb IMO.

Exactly, but the one story he tells was the ambulance was giving him those little like toothpaste thingies filled with glucose they have, but in his mind it would have been messing up this diet, you know he's hardcore bro,on the way to his pro card and nothing was getting in the way, so he took off on foot home to grab what was his contest prep food already prepared on his kitchen table, he was prepping for the nationals I think.. In his mind a few grams of glucose would ruin his diet, that's crazy as he was slurring speach and dripping sweat etc, but also hardcore and dedicated, nothing was getting in the way of sticking to his prep, not even Death :eek: It paid off, he reached his dream of being an IFBB Pro, got to respect that...

Exactly, but the one story he tells was the ambulance was giving him those little like toothpaste thingies filled with glucose they have, but in his mind it would have been messing up this diet, you know he's hardcore bro,on the way to his pro card and nothing was getting in the way, so he took off on foot home to grab what was his contest prep food already prepared on his kitchen table, he was prepping for the nationals I think.. In his mind a few grams of glucose would ruin his diet, that's crazy as he was slurring speach and dripping sweat etc, but also hardcore and dedicated, nothing was getting in the way of sticking to his prep, not even Death :eek: It paid off, he reached his dream of being an IFBB Pro, got to respect that...

MG with all due respect, I'll have to disagree with how he dealt with his contest prep, being hypo, and handling it the way he did...But I'm glad he spoke of the dangers of being hypo! One of my best friends was a Type1 diabetic and was notorious for letting his hypo state go too long...Your thought process is that state is terribly altered...I talked to my friend about it for years...5 years ago he let it get go too long and lost his life...He was in his truck, got lost, and drove it into the bay and drowned...Couldn't even think to turn around and grab one of the two bottles of Gatorade behind his seat!

Please, don't any of you screw around with hypoglycemia!

Last edited:
Great video. Interesting to see how they ran cycles compared to us today and what we do differently to protect ourselves. Now days these problems are almost non existent IF you know what your doing and follow proper OCT and PCT.
Thanks for sharing

I think a very important part of that interview is that he started simple and small with drugs and cycles and then upped and added things each cycle/blast and he continued to break plateaus and continued to grow.
He said he didn't get huge overnight.
F2S

But is this really the right way to do it? So many guys who develop health problems do it this way.

Anyone who suggests this gets flamed immediately, but wouldn't it be healthier to blast the shit out of gear right away and hit it HARD, to grow faster and reach your goals faster? Then you stop and maintain on TRT indefinitely, with baby blasts once a year just for fun...And for guys who compete, they probably won't need to be as abusive during prep.

watched it a few times actually, esp certain parts. talks about insulin a lot with stories, and the part scene in cali in early 2000's

i enjoyed his stories

its been out a while now , well over a year on youtube

I hung out with Mike a lot during his east coast days. We were all a little crazy back then but we loved BB. I always saw stuff back stage at shows that made me say "what the fuck."
Mike is a good guy,there isn't many of us left.

I hung out with Mike a lot during his east coast days. We were all a little crazy back then but we loved BB. I always saw stuff back stage at shows that made me say "what the fuck."
Mike is a good guy,there isn't many of us left.

Yeah I agree completely, I wish somebody k touch on what he is saying that Milos did, basically said he looked small, didn't even look like he was training much less ready to get up on stage, he got their start carving up via baby food and jam, and then his team with your work spot injecting him with a Escilene << spelling may be off, and according to Mike transformed himself into and IFBB badass like Milos was. I heard the grapevine that Flex Wheeler was the master at Escilene and how to use it to perfection. I believe it was a win at the NOC that he was good and loaded up on it, K. Levrone was another who like it, that shit is pretty painful as well, I couldn't imagine getting loaded up and having to go flex onstage an hour later.

Also Bio, sorry to hear about your Friend, that must have been horrible let bro, and I totally agree with you, Anything where the side effect is possible death, I will have to pass on, my point was his dedication to his goals were hardcore, I would not advice it though...

Another Great Video

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHlTmtpsqGg[/ame]

Really enjoyed this, another must see for any bodybuilding fan..

Great post...thanks! Very interesting to say the least.

Seems like a cool guy...I recently moved to the area and I would like to meet him and Waylon Martin (the interviewer). They seem pretty knowledgeable.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear