over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal Prep

ALPHALIFEFITNESS

Registered
My My last show I dropped from 226 to 169lbs in 12 weeks and lost more muscle than I wanted. I am 16 weeks out this time, and I have no time to meal prep with a full time job working nights, training, taking care of 2 kids, wife going to school full time and her working as well.
I was thinking of going with a meal prep company that sends me my meals 2 a week with the requested meal plan. Any ideas or suggestions.

I looked into a place that does those meals and it was pretty damn expensive...no thanks, I will just cook and prep my own.

if you wait for the right time to do anything in life, you will always be waiting!

Yea its kinda up there, 200 (7.14 a piece)a week plus shipping. for 4 meals a day.

Sounds like you waiting for the right time to prep your own meals. Keep waiting and pay for your meals or bite the bullet and prep up. You really don't have 30 minutes every 3 days to cook chicken and some rice? It takes me 20 minutes each morning for me to make breakfast, a 10am meal, lunch and a 2-3pm meal. Doesn't have to be fancy. I do spend some time with dinner and then a pre and post workout meal...and some prepping for the next day. You sound determined to compete and I think you can do your own meal prep. Get into a routine and tweak it from there. You sound busy but if this is what you want then go the final mile. You will appreciate it much more when you look back.

Bake some chicken every few days and then keep it in a container to slice up for several meals. Chicken, beef or fish, look up cook times online and do it in bulk. Rice, potatoes the same. Cook it in bulk. Veggies...many ways to add them in. Do you food shop for yourself?

You can buy cooked chicken, cooked steak. Tyson brand for an example. All u do is throw it in the microwave with some seasoning. Plus whey protein can be your friend. cook sweet potatoes, potatoes or rice for a week and pack it..? English muffins, bagels, rice cakes, whole wheat tortillas, oat meal and cream of wheat packets. Cottege cheese, greek yogurt, peanut butter .. Carry a small cheap scale wherever you go. I keep one in my 6pack bag. In my car and home.. Always comes in handy to measure.

Bro meal prep is so damn easy

id take that 200 a week and start a college fund for my kids..

random I know.. ive just been reading a lot of student loan debt horror stories lately.. best to get started early with the saving

Several good points!! Guess I will be hitting Sams tomorrow and using my rest day as a cook day! Thanks for the input!

Ya buddy. It ain't nothin but a peanut. Cooking is easy. And you get better at it as you go. If you mess something up you will fix it next time. For every great recipe I made I messed up at least a few times getting it down right. And food shopping get easier after you do it a couple of times and realize how to keep yourself stocked. Keep us updated on how your prep goes and if you have cooking questions.

When I started cooking for myself is when gains came easy.

i hate cooking. now i do as much as i can in the morning, between taking kratom and eating breakfast. i do turkey burgers, chicken, nuke yams and veggies, and one morning will last me 3 days of meals. maybe 2....

Prep your food at night before bed. The fact that you'll know you won't have any food to eat will most likely motivate you enough to just get it done. Sleeping 1.5 hrs less a week or saving hundreds of dollars? No brainer!

When there is a will there is a way. There is time if it is that important to you.

id take that 200 a week and start a college fund for my kids..

random I know.. ive just been reading a lot of student loan debt horror stories lately.. best to get started early with the saving

oh you have no idea. I'm in the financial industry and for a bit I worked with people on their retirement planning and it was some of the most depressing times of my life.

And I'm one of the very few people that I know of that has no college debt. Best thing my parents did for me. My dad also opened up a credit card in my name and used it to buy normal everyday stuff for the house. After I graduated he handed to me. 799 credit with no debt.

On topic

buy massive pans from TJ maxx or anywhere else and bulk cook your chicken. If you have a timer on your oven just hit it and walk away. You can prep everything in less than 15 minutes a night.

Next thing, a gf or a wife. Ask politely and kiss their ass a lot (literally and/or metaphorically...whichever) :D

Prep all your chicken and just bake it in the oven. 400F for 25 min and you're done.

those companies are deff a lot of money.. Designate Sunday's as your meal prep day.. Cook enough for the week.. Chicken in the grill or oven.. Sweet potatoes baked 450 degrees 45 min and steam your vegetables.. Should take you 2-3 hours but after that you have no worries all week, and you save a ton of money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner